Delocated's Round 2 Showdown!

Just snapped a few photos to share, not gonna ramble just toss up the pics as its late and im wiped out.

Here's my nutrient line up as of today!

IMG_24583.JPG

And heres a shot in the door with photos of each plant up close, Exodus Cheese is in the yellow pot.

IMG_24595.JPG

IMG_24606.JPG

IMG_24625.JPG

IMG_24614.JPG

IMG_24638.JPG

IMG_24647.JPG

IMG_24658.JPG

IMG_24666.JPG

and thats all i got, hope everyone will enjoy those!

Looking good from here D420!

If you have not already done so. I would agree with vick074 on the hygrozyme. I started using it about 6 months ago and never will I run my girls without it. Not cheap by any means. I think there is some other enzyme products out there just not familiar with them.

I will be stopping in periodocally to check you out brother.

peace and keep em green

Thanks northerner, i think theyre doin pretty good especially considering theyre only 21 days from rooted clone, AND the only nutes theyre recieved up until last night was just light doses of Roots Organics supplements.

Shotta, thanks. and I wanted to get hygrozyme but i dont have the cash for it this run, I plan to get it next run when i go to a 70/30 mix of CoCo coir + perlite. I mean i do have the money, but its for my car lol and im happy enough with this grow so far that id rather make sure my cars done right before spend it on improving the grow more.

OPINIONS NEEDED!

So the local donation operated, legal, compassion center got shut down by the local C*$% sucking P.D. Since they've got shut down, I have NO resource for medicine.. So thustly I need peoples opinions on what is the best decision I can make.

1) veg for 2 more weeks then flower the plants out as planned originally

OR

2) transition the plants tonight to flowering 2 weeks early, the Blackberry plants stand 12-14" tall with 3-4 main tops with a canopy width of 16-20", Exodus Cheese is un-topped and stands 11" tall, and Trainwreck X Mendo has 8 or 9 main tops and stands about 11" tall with a canopy width of about 14-18"

let me know guys! i know its not that big of a difference, but having meds 2 weeks sooner is a really nice thing when youve got a fucked up stomach, back, and lungs.

Also, Do you guys think flowering them now (option 2) would dramatically decrease yields??? i dont exactly want to cut my own throat there either...

Lemme know guys, I know you'll all have some kinda opinion on it

I'm in the same boat (aren't we all?) so I feel you on this one. I guess it comes down to how badly you need your meds. I'm in a situation where I have legal access but I can't afford to move forward with my grow and buy my meds at the same time. If it's just a matter of access for you and not coin than I recommend checking out -------- (apparently that is taboo. So look in the googles for dispensary listings for your area). There could be other legal alternatives you didn't know about. A lot of times when a brick and mortar gets shut down independent delivery services pop up. As far as I'm aware they operate within the same laws that allow B&M stores to operate. It's just like in half backed where you call a dude and 20 minutes later it's at your door. Except these guys check your papers and what not.

Fucking step backwards if you ask me. Having a store you can go to is better for everyone involved. The police, the customers, care providers and citizens. The best way to do it hands down is to have stores but no, fuck that. God damn it...

Hey buddy, I'm not a fan of flowering from seed to begin with because it takes them a long time to mature enough to flower to their full potential, but clones will produce no matter the size. If I remember correctly your growing clones so toss um in flowering and get the buds rolling IMO.

Doc, yeah im 100% with ya man why have people come over and risk thieves and shit, ive had 2 guys come by that do delivery services but i always make them meet me in my garage because i dont trust people as far as i can throw em and with as often as i leave home id hate to have some little bitch rip me off cuz id go A-wall and start smashin heads in till i find it lol

but im sure you know how redneck POS cops are. I live in one of those "old west" kinda cities where everyone has a horse and a gun and little bag of meth.... I swear 90% of the town is on meth and that includes these retard twaked out fuckin police. The Sherriff actually went on local TV and said "I dont care if you have medical marijuana, i'll take you down, drugs dont belong in my town!" all while he was snorting like hed done a shit load of coke! i cant stand the dumb bastard....

Northerner, yeah theyre all clones, mostly Blackberry Kush. Im kinda leanin towards just flippin em, im just afraid of killin my yields, i'd really like to get somewhere around 2 ounces a plant but idk if its even possible flipping this early.... theyre only 22-23 days into veg from good clones..

Cops are the govt hired hands and no better than the worst crime family. I would not mind if everyone who pushed their ideals with the but of a gun be put to death. Little hypocritical haha

Lol. a bit there man.
but i understand what ur sayin.

Sadly I doubt if anything will ever change at this rate, theyre so stuck in their idiotic and childish ways they'll never see the light.
they're all far too busy playin the "nu-uh i won, nu -uh i won." game that 8 year olds play....

I just cant seem to understand how anyone, and i do mean anyone, can be that fucking stupid. You couldnt even say they're ignorent because that would imply they didnt know any better, they full well know the benefits of cannabis theyd just rather be stupid bastards and try to keep innocent people behind bars and without relief to their pain.

But dont worry, if you drink like a sick fat pig untill youre so drunk you cant stand thats okay, its socially acceptable! dont worry if you get some fat pig preg. or beat ur girlfriend/wife, you were drunk, so its okay.

God this whole world has gone to complete shit...im 20 i shouldnt be able to actually have applicable examples of the world going to shit. :rollingeyes:

Finally made another CO2 dispenser to wrap up around the plants so that each plant is getting CO2!

Once I flower the girls i plan on taking all 3 of the dispeners and wrapping the hoses through the 1 exodus cheese plant

I'm hoping by doing that i'll have some seriously sexy ExodusCheese at harvest!

I'll be tossing up some more pics tonight of the gals, theyre continually impressing me day by day!
Im still just using the camcorder, but honestly i think the camcorder with its weak ass 1.4mega pix cam somehow out preforms the cellphones 3mega pix cam??? no lines from the lights, no blur, better white balance, and seriously i think it gives everyone a better overall idea of what they look like in person.

and HOLY CRAP I totally LOVE Blue Planet Nutrients!!!
the 2 part program is awsome! i only fed once 2 or 3 days ago with 5ml of BlueMax grow & bloom and already 40-50% of the P def. i was seeing on Blackberry is cleared up!! in the next few days when the girls dry out im gonna go ahead and bump it up to 7.5ml ea. fallowed the next feeding with a flush, then the next one with 10ml ea. then flush, then they should be ready to flower!

Just a point... co2 is way over rated. Yield increase with use but a quality decrease. If a room has premium ventilation the co2 level is plenty high enough to grow massive plants without supplementing. Sealed rooms obviously need supplementing but intake/exhaust style growing its not needed IMO. Keeping the co2 level way high like 1200-1500ppm only hurts the end product where a normal outdoor level like 500-750 is much more beneficial. This is not first hand! This is information I have gathered on the subject, I myself have not used co2 supplement but have compared quality and yield with growers who do.

i get what your saying and i know its true too, but im only using 3 small DIY dispensers that probably produce 200ppm each at best, so the ppm level in the room is pretty low. With my low yields in the past im looking for that little extra kick, the plants are extremely potent by genetic nature so im not worried. But thanks for saying something, a lot of people dont know that CO2 can decrease potency

No doubt doc. Sealed is hands down the best way to grow indoors, I have also seen green houses going sealed. The initial investment is much higher doing a sealed setup. AC, dehumidifier, co2 all extra must haves for a sealed room to function properly.

Crap news about your med centre being shut down D.
But I'm sure someone's going to capitalize on the situation and you'll find something soon enough.
I'd say if you're in a scramble to hurry your crop along. I'd top everything one more time, wait a few days, then flip em.
You'll still get a nice load for sure. And you could try and speed your transition time by switching to GLR a week before you flip.
I gotta say that CO2 does work, and have been using bottle in combination with DIY dispensers to get the perfect amount in my tent.
High levels of CO2 can be very harmful to us and to the plants, so anything over 1000 PPM IMHO is overkill. Unless you're using it to murder death kill a bug infestation with high PPM's. I've been tapering my CO2 down slowly through flower, and at day 30 sitting at 800 PPM and will pull it back even further up to harvest to none at all a few weeks before chop.
I think making such claims as:
Just a point... co2 is way over rated.
without having even tried it? is a little bold..

Until Cultivator actually does that side by side comparison he said he was going to do, as to actual real benefits or not. We'll never really know for sure.

I'm with you Vick. That's why I make sure to point out I haven't tried it and always put IMO... it is a vary useful tool without a doubt but many beginners think co2 will give them bumper crops when it won't. Hard work is the only thing that guarantee a good crop and to assume co2 will make all the difference in just ignorance.

I'm with you Vick. That's why I make sure to point out I haven't tried it and always put IMO... it is a vary useful tool without a doubt but many beginners think co2 will give them bumper crops when it won't. Hard work is the only thing that guarantee a good crop and to assume co2 will make all the difference in just ignorance.

Very true indeed.
There are so many things to "dial" in before anyone should consider CO2.
Bumper crops will only come with hard work and understanding of how everything in the room works as a whole.
But as for DIY units, I think they're great for beginners to play around with while giving their plants an extra boost. And at the same time, not having to worry about venting and killing everyone in the house if an exhaust timer fails.. baaaaaaad..
Didn't mean to jump on ya there northerner. :cheesygrinsmiley:
There are so many people that are on the fence about CO2 and it's benefits.
I really think we need to remind Cultivator about his offer to do a controlled experiment to put this debate to rest.

Wish I had 2 separate tents to do the experiment myself,
cuz I'd do it in a heartbeat just to satisfy everyone's doubt.

Back
Top Bottom