My New Round of Growing!

RandyL

Hi, after a 2-1/2 year hiatus, and a lot of research with the Urban Retard and watching 4 seasons of his growing videos, I'm back in L.A. and got all my legal growing papers and stuff, and have a fresh round of growing under way!

The first two videos cover the details of what I have and am using pretty well, but briefly:

4X8 tent, 6.6 feet tall
Soil grow, 7 gallon pots, Sunshine Mix #4 soil
Plants are a mix of pre-98 Bubba and Master Kush, all indica.
Currently using 1400 watts of Metal Halide, flowering will use 2000 watts of HPS.

Video 1 - Welcome to the room - the setup. - YouTube

Video 2 - Transplanting the nooblets - YouTube

170 views and no comments?

Ill comment. :)

I'm too lazy to watch 18 mins of video yet. Ill watch it eventually Im sure, but for today Im a picture guy. :)
I do hope you all the best in your grow, and Im sure there are many good growers that will soon join your thread.

Be patient, and they will be here.

:goodluck:

Thanks. One thing I forgot to mention is that my videos aren't like 90% of the grow videos you see on YouTube. Which is to say, I'm not some late teens - early 20's pothead playing rap music and the sound of their bubbling bong, thinking it's cool when it's actually pretty damn retarded. You know, the "let's get high", pot growers and smokers.

I provide an educated and informed video that clearly and concisely explains what I do and why, with just enough entertainment thrown in to keep it interesting.

And I'm not a pot smoker. Never have been, never will be. I'm in it for the money to be made by selling to the local L.A. dispensaries, and nothing else. I consider that a point of pride for myself. So it is in my best interests to create a quality product, which I am doing my best to do. And I'm going out of my way to make the videos to show others as I do it.

....And I'm not a pot smoker. Never have been, never will be. I'm in it for the money to be made by selling to the local L.A. dispensaries, and nothing else. ....

You had me then you lost me. :straightface:

Good luck in your business ventures sir. :thumb:

28 days in veg and the plants are really taking off, I just watered them yesterday and did some minor lollypopping today. 14-17 inches tall so far, not much longer until they go into flowering.

Here's the latest video in my series, it is about electricity management and mapping out your circuit breakers properly.

The plants are kicking ass! 30 days in veg and some stems are nearing 1/2 inch diameter, I just did my second round of lollypopping, and all is good! My new grow system from the Urban Retard, and using certain items from the Advanced Nutrients line is doing very well!

One light? You haven't watched my second and third videos yet have you?

See the videos and report back to me here.

36 days into veg, and the plants are kicking ass. They will be getting switched over to flowering this week, along with a new video!

Going to try and add 3 photos that I just uploaded to my gallery here on this site:

35 days in veg, photos taken 1/6/14. 7 gallon pots, pre-98 bubba crossed with master kush.

Here's the latest update to the youtube video channel, video #4, at 38 days in veg, it's shorter than the others. Things are going very well!

After 40 days of veg time, I swapped in the 2 1000 watt Eye Hortilux HPS bulbs tonight. When the lights shut off at midnight tonight, I'll give them an extended dark period, until 7 am Monday morning, so it'll be about 31 hours straight of dark time to kick the plants into flowering.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom