Delocated's Round 2 Showdown!

Thanks Jon,

gonna throw up a few pics tonight, a few things happened and the grow has gotten changed a little. I feel for the better but initially it kinda sucked.
Sadly I still haven't recieved my Blue Planet Nutrients, I ordered them last thursday at 9 am and still nothing. I'm hoping for them soon, i had to feed the girls a dose of 1/2 strength organic nutes to keep em happy, but i dont want to use the organics too much as i promised the remains to my buddy whos starting his first CFL grow.

Where do the BPN products ship out from?

Naw Northerner, the bird was a 403 olds, 185 hp 380tq 3200lbs, it was a blast and it got alotta ass lol but at 13mpg its just not realistic to own.
Plus I already bought the Honda, got a 1993 Civic DX with a 1.5 and ive already ordered the supplies to run it on a turbo setup @ 7 pounds of boost. it'll scream just as fast as the bird and still get 30mpg :blunt:. i already lowered it on real coilovers and ordered some XXR 002 15x7 wheels and all the little body mods i like on em. Ive wanted another Honda since i sold my EF hatch to buy the TransAm back in 09'.

Any whoosit I got some pics last night of the girls, and i'll toss those up right now, but more imprtantly I GOT MY BPN!!!! :party:
yes after a long wait it finally arrived and i couldnt be more stoked! theyre gonna get a 1/4 feeding tonight!

but for now heres some pix to enjoy

as most of you will notice, i have less plants in my room. Dad decided to give up his card. Not gonna go into details but local ignorant POS law enforcements scared him into his decision.
So, for the time being its all on my card, and so i have 6 mature along with 2 small mothers that are under a foot tall. That means my goal for yield is a bit different,
I have 4 blackberrys and hope for 3oz each.
1 Trainwreck X Mendo and i hope for 2oz.
and 1 Exodus Cheese that i hope to get 2oz from aswell.
Thats a total yield goal of 18oz
i dont think thats gonna happen, not by a long shot, but its hard to say so early in life.

Today is DAY 21 of 35 of veggitation

IMG_24555.JPG

IMG_24547.JPG

IMG_24488.JPG

IMG_245111.JPG

IMG_24535.JPG

IMG_245010.JPG

IMG_24468.JPG

not the best pics, i'll take more tonight.
till then, enjoy

Right on buddy! I always appreciate another mechanically inclined individual. For cars I'm into old school muscle but I'm a heavy duty mechanic by trade so diesel trucks are my passion.

funny dude, i just started diesel mechanics at my local college.

I used to be big on muscle cars, i love the bodys and the brute power, but Honda's offer the fun of being the "underdog" in the streets, people often assume "oh its just a pos cheap honda" but that little honda will spank a lot of muscle cars. not just on a track but in a straight line too. That's actually why i went with a sedan, nobody expects a sedan to haul ass ya know? its the ultimate combo of baller status being slammed on wide wheels, plus the good MPG's, and the addded bonus of power to boot.

true that. Thats what gets the diesel trucks up and goin, a big ol mo fo-in turbo with a ton of boost down its throat.
im only gonna put out 7psi to start maybe 180-200whp, D-series have thin rods, that means low boost or die lol
eventually im gonna swap out the D15b7 with a D16a6 that has B18 (LS) rods in it for added strength, then its time for oh a good 14+psi hopefully crack around 260-300whp then

Hope the forum mods dont mind the unrelated car chat lol

No doubt. Light weight and a lot of boost will spank most anything.

And this is why I want an mx5 or s2k. tiny car, lots of boost. cya
My little GTi goes faster than I'd care to most days anyway for now though. I don't do much over the speed limit but I get to the limit pretty quick. :thumb:

I keep my racing off the streets. Check this shit out.
RIZ7ah.jpg

Doc! Dude thats a clean ass setup! I once had a B3 passat with a VR6 12v, thing hauled but after a 150K miles she fell apart on me, after that i swore never again would i buy a VW unless it was a MK1 rabbit or a pre-68 bug.

Northerner, yeah im gonna be using a Cometic all steel stamped headgasket for a D16Z6 and ARP head bolts to assure that bad boys as sealed as can be. Using a D16z6 gasket because its considerably thinner raising the compression a tiny bit. I'm spending most of my cash on making sure its a safe solid set up rather than try to get as much power as possible right away lol

Back
Top Bottom