Delocated's Round 2 Showdown!

Yep, you're going to make up for it on this grow D.
Looking good!

Thanks guys love the enthusiasm! and Thanks for the reps too.
I'm pretty excited to see my plants come together, but after harvest I'll be moving to a much bigger house and i'll be adding another 1000w light in a 10x10 bedroom with an AC and CO2 tank. I ended up with an extra $2700 after I finished my Honda :blunt:

on a side note, i finally got some bud, so me and dad are feeling a lot better already.

My next update will probably be around Day 21, sooner if i see something cool develope. which i suspect could happen sine the "bud" formations have taken what shape they have over only the last 2 or 3 days and id call it pretty dramatic developement for just a couple days but then again i'm no master so i dont really know lol

Hey D.
Just a heads up.
Try to avoid using names like that on the forum. Even though that's the name of the strain.
It's just so when people type in the word "*rack" google doesn't bring them to 420 magazine. ;)
Maybe just say GC..
Just don't want you to get in trouble from the mods is all.

Hey D.
Just a heads up.
Try to avoid using names like that on the forum. Even though that's the name of the strain.
It's just so when people type in the word "*rack" google doesn't bring them to 420 magazine. ;)
Maybe just say GC..
Just don't want you to get in trouble from the mods is all.

agreed

I can understand the reasoning to not use the name, but on the reality side of things thats what the straings called so its not really my problem lol and I used it together in 1 word not split between so in theory it shouldnt come up in a search without"green" being immediately after the first word with no seperation, and in that case youre clearly trying to find the plant and or bud.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom