Delocated's Round 2 Showdown!

Oh no problem Vick buddy. I don't take much personal especially on this site. I think we have the same idea about co2, but there is so much misinformation around people think they know everything and half ends up being bullshit. You do see my point when I say over rated even though its vary bold for me to make such claims not having used it.

Well Vick ive been running the GLR since day 1, I like how explosive the growth is vs using 18/6. and im not sure id wanna top again, seems every time i top or LST the plants heavily the stretch is almost non existent at the flip and yields seem lower...could be just my perspective of it but it seems off.

I'm pretty much modeling this grow after my 1st grow in which i only had a whoping 3 plants, a 400w hps, and 5 gal pots in a 4x3. I only topped those girls 1 time at 2 weeks and vegged for 3 more weeks, then flowered for 56 (starting at flip) and i got 7oz total. I only used FF grow and tiger bloom!

So this room is modeled after it, i topped at about 2 weeks, and am vegging for 5 weeks total.
BUT with the advances of;

1) 1000w switchable
2) 6 plants, instead of 3
3) GLR from day 1, giving even more explosive growth
4) Blue Planet Nutrients A+B and Liquid Blue Booster as apposed to FF grow big and tiger bloom
5) flowering for 60 days (from the flip) since Vick youre plants transitioned in 4 days thats 8 full weeks.
6) higher yielding strains vs my 1 strain (Black Betty)

So I feel pretty comfortable with leaving it as they are, i always mess things up by tryin to change things for the better lol

And sadly in this rural area, nobody will capitolize on the lack of a center, the VAST majority of my locals are drunks, tweakers, and im quite sure imbreeders lol so the chances of seeing a new one pop up is next to 0..

As far as my CO2 goes, ill be keepin it around, ive seen improvements with it vs without, so why drop it? I may even invest into a actual bottle and regulator, even if i only use it in VEG its offers a great supplement for growth.

And yes sealed are totally the way to go but my broke no job ass cant afford all that, im lucky i have what i do! lol

man that was alot of typing lol

I cant believe how many posts you guys made over night lol :thanks:

Upon the light coming on to intterupt the dark cycle in the GLR, i measure the plants, and theyre fuckin huge!!!
each one is 14-16" tall and the same in width, each plant has 3-4 main tops and i think that maybe i need to flip em..

I know i just said i didnt wanna mess stuff up, but if i flip now i'll harvest early April giving me bud in time for 420 :party:

it also puts me where the plants will be harvested just before I move instead of postponing the move 2 weeks.

So I think im gonna go ahead and flip the gals tonight, when they come on again at 10pm im gonna take the 1 hour out of the time and swap in the HPS bulb.

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!!

I find it makes all the difference just being able to talk about this hobby with people. Up until I got on this site grow books were the only source of information other than the seldom chance i would meet another grower at the shop or somthing like that. Now I have a few good friends that grow but they are amateur style and nothing they have to teach I don't know. I actually help all of them improve their setups.

Good deal! Did you tell your friends about 420? I was thinking if my friends stuck to it they would find this site on their own. Due to thirst for knowledge. Also safer if you don't know the people you talk to about this stuff online.

I went ahead and changed the bulb to the HPS and removed the hour interruption off the timer.

plants will probably need watered tomorrow night, gonna go 1/2 strength nutes.

Snapped a few pics, hope you'll all enjoy

IMG_24675.JPG

IMG_24688.JPG

IMG_24697.JPG

IMG_24707.JPG

IMG_24718.JPG

IMG_24726.JPG

IMG_24737.JPG

IMG_24748.JPG

IMG_24756.JPG

IMG_24766.JPG

IMG_24779.JPG

Also a fun side note

I made some ghetto bubble hash, my dad called it Gumby hash??

anyways,

I took 2 grams of some dirt ass weed i had laying around, was not gonna smoke it, and ground it up real fine.
took a few ice cubes and smashed em up and filled a little jar half way
tossed in the ground up bud, then filled it with more crushed ice, filled it with water, and shook for 45mins.

after that I put doubled over cheese cloth on the top and poured it out into a coffee filter that was hung down in a jar and held tight at the top.

It took about 8 hours to drain through, but the result was pretty impressive for coming from straight up SHWAG

IMG_247910.JPG

IMG_24805.JPG

some of it dried off pretty fast, smoked that up ASAP and I was impressed. gonna share the big piece with dad tomorrow since weve been without meds for almost a week

I appologize to both of you watching in annticipation of pictures, I meant to get em up but i've been totally indulged in my Honda project, so far its making 206WHP on 9.7psi with a Garrett T3 i got from a junkyard SAAB 9-3.
On top of the Honda project my Aunt has been training me in bar tending since my 21st birthday is just around the corner and between the two i just havent found the time to snap pics lol

I should be able to get em up tonight, theyre doing really well and are already showing flowers, my original goal of 2oz per plant i think is EASILY within reach, these are hands down THE BEST plants ive ever grown!

the only plant in the whole room that isn't a monster is my Trainwreck x Mendo, it seems to be not much of a stretcher, and the fact that its "LST'd" leads me to believe it wont stretch any more. and with that ive decided I'll never be extensivly LST'ing again. Some bends here and there for light penetration, but never again will I bend it all the way over.

Again sorry for the lack of updates, hopefully I can find the time to snap em when the light comes on!

Alright guys after tearing my room to hell last night i finally found my camera charger, i even found my upload cord for it too lol So at about 6am when i was blasted ass tired i snapped a few pics.

sorry that theyre not the best shots, its alot harder to get good pics under that HPS

Today is day 13 of flowering, already seeing flowers all over the place, and i even spotted a few trichs starting to arrive :cheer:

All the girls are drooping in the pics since i found them to be mighty dry and in need of watering, so between the dryness and then getting watered just before pics were taken they look sad, but a mear hour after they were standing up pointed to the sky

In the door
IMG_250411.JPG

indevidual shots of each plant

IMG_250611.JPG

IMG_25078.JPG

IMG_25087.JPG

IMG_25097.JPG

IMG_251010.JPG

Close up shots of Blackberry, Exodus, and Train X Mendo

IMG_25115.JPG

IMG_25126.JPG

IMG_251310.JPG

IMG_25147.JPG

IMG_25157.JPG

IMG_251610.JPG

IMG_25177.JPG

sorry for the pics being all taken when they were droopy, makes em look kinda shitty but trust me theyre doin awsome!!

I still say this is a smashing sucess so far versus my last grow, and I wont EVER go back to Organics.
Blue Planet Nutrients ALL THE WAY!

Back
Top Bottom