Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 2016

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

Forgot to mention the two shorter ones are the ones I've been worried might have a problem. the EM seemed like it was curling so I raised the lights a couple inches and rotated it to the front of the tent. The AH seemed a little droopy, figured it might just be thirsting then the others so hoping the watering two days ago helps.

The EM that seemed curled, might just be how the leaves grew though. New leaves seem fine.
20160522_161545.jpg

The AH that seems droopy, pretty sure I didn't over water so guessing it just got too dry.
20160522_161619.jpg

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

OK, so I may have pissed off the girls. I forgot warrior pots need to be watered more often so they started drooping. Was planning on watering every 4-5 days but these look like I will need to change that to every 2-3 days. They took about 3-4 gallons of water with 1/4 strength nutes, probably could've taken another gallon but ran out of water that's been sitting out for a day. Well here they are in all their droopy glory, hopefully a day in the light sun will perk them back up.
20160524_182525.jpg
20160524_182521.jpg
20160524_182517_001.jpg
20160524_182513.jpg
20160524_182509_001.jpg
20160524_182501.jpg
20160524_182505.jpg

Got about 6 gallons sitting out for the next watering too by the way. Since I didn't have enough to create run off in all of them. Probably give them a good plain watering in two days and do the lst for them then.

just a quick update tonight, got a new job this week thats been kicking my ass so haven't been giving the girls the TLC they deserve. I plan on using my 3 day weekend to work on them and set up my veg tent, also need to start germinating for my perpetual soon.

I just watered them couple hours ago with plain water and they are looking happy to me. had raised the light to combat the heat wave but they look like they were stretching a little so I lowered it back down about half a foot.
20160527_232011.jpg

I had originally wanted to use lst on these but have been thinking that since they are a little crowded and I have plenty of height space maybe I should just let them do their thing. I might tie down or trim some fan leaves to give lower buds more light but I think that's about it unless they somehow start getting too tall.

need help telling if this first picture is a male or if it's just some immature growt.
20160528_203130.jpg

this next picture looks like a flowering pistil to me. wondering if i should switch over from mh to hps now. I know 3 weeks is usually the earliest they might start flowering which is 2 days from now.
20160528_203240.jpg

Not going to lie, those almost look like male pollen sacks. Curious on how feminized autos do that. I would let the more experienced voice an opinion. They are looking great though

Not going to lie, those almost look like male pollen sacks. Curious on how feminized autos do that. I would let the more experienced voice an opinion. They are looking great though[/QUOTE

for real, didn't think I would have to worry about any males but maybe the heat stressed it or something. thanks for the input, your journal had helped me a lot.

First looks male. 2nd doesn't look like it's showing sex yet.

First pic is a male not sure about the 2nd

damn that's what I was afraid of. guess I'll go pull it now, glad I saw it and had you all to help. :thanks:
the second pic wasn't very good, it looked like a small white pistil but I'll wait until more show some that are easier to see. appreciate it :thumb:

tried to get a better picture of those pistils. only one with them, so if it is one then hoping this means they start flowering soon.
20160528_212635.jpg

This is a dude, dude.

I see pistels in this one. I'd be happy to say it's female

thanks, I'm afraid another candy cane might be a dude too. waiting to see though, think all but the 2 candy canes left have white pistils now. glad I started with 4 CCs, lucky to end up with one now lol :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom