Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 2016

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

We have a bunch on that list as well. You have chosen wisely. :passitleft:

awesome, i thought i might of went fruity overboard lol. just make sure you make nice detailed grow journals for them so I can cheat off you. :passitleft:

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

awesome, i thought i might of went fruity overboard lol. just make sure you make nice detailed grow journals for them so I can cheat off you. :passitleft:
The purple kush has a decent journal. Trials and tribulations from a first grow but it soon became a good grow after the first couple weeks. She can take quite the beating and loves nutes. :morenutes:

But we will make sure to provide good details on the rest. But I'm sure everything will go great for ya. :thumb:

The purple kush has a decent journal. Trials and tribulations from a first grow but it soon became a good grow after the first couple weeks. She can take quite the beating and loves nutes. :morenutes:

But we will make sure to provide good details on the rest. But I'm sure everything will go great for ya. :thumb:

yeah your purple kush is the reason I decided to grow it next. :goodjob: have it bookmarked for when i start mine. I was thinking gauging mine against yours will help me decide which are clone worthy. :cheer:

yeah your purple kush is the reason I decided to grow it next. :goodjob: have it bookmarked for when i start mine. I was thinking gauging mine against yours will help me decide which are clone worthy. :cheer:
That is hell of a compliment. Thanks! Start training early and don't be afraid to defoliate. She is extremely bushy. Those are the two things I wish we would have done differently.

That is hell of a compliment. Thanks! Start training early and don't be afraid to defoliate. She is extremely bushy. Those are the two things I wish we would have done differently.

I wish I could defoliate these autos lol, afraid to do to much to them though. looking forward to growing some phenos and not worrying about stress so much. good to know to start early with them :thanks:

You could tuck your fan leaves if you don't feel comfortable with defol. You might feel a little better about it when the time comes to clean it up. My usual defol is about 4-6 big fans lol, some little kling on's on the lower stem.. and that's after tucking is no longer effective. A good defol is typically a balancing act. You want light to get in. Pest homesteading minimal, but at the same time those leaves are very useful to the plant until the last few weeks. A plant stripped to just buds will have troubles snapping out of Ph lock and other issues. You'll want to leave enough to be sort of an insurance policy. :)

well day 28 and fed them all some half strength fox farm nutes a hour before lights on but they do not look happy. might have waited a day too long to water, looking little droopy. the candy cane and early miss all have yellowing leaves along with the dead spots. hoping it's just a calmag problem, should have some coming any day now. did some research and guess fox farm dirty dozen doesnt contain calcium and magnesium for some reason. guess it's just sit and wait til I get it and see if it helps. :Namaste:

here they are, first is the candy cane, hard to see in the close up but that leaf is half yellow, wasn't any on it yesterday.
20160606_180834.jpg

20160606_180844_001.jpg

here's the early miss, seem to be as unhappy as the candy cane. have yellowing leaves and dead spots.
20160606_180904.jpg
20160606_180858.jpg

the amnesia haze, seems unaffected as far as I can tell. the 3 gal seems like it defoiled itself and is the furthest in bud development. :cheer:
20160606_180916_001.jpg
20160606_180927.jpg

forgot to mention, checked runoff ph and they were all around 6.5. temps sit at 80-85 lights on and 72-77 lights off. humidity been around 40% give or take 5%.

You could tuck your fan leaves if you don't feel comfortable with defol. You might feel a little better about it when the time comes to clean it up. My usual defol is about 4-6 big fans lol, some little kling on's on the lower stem.. and that's after tucking is no longer effective. A good defol is typically a balancing act. You want light to get in. Pest homesteading minimal, but at the same time those leaves are very useful to the plant until the last few weeks. A plant stripped to just buds will have troubles snapping out of Ph lock and other issues. You'll want to leave enough to be sort of an insurance policy. :)

I tried tucking but seems like I can only do so much unless I tied them down I guess. I think I just need some phenos to practice on since they're more forgiving. that's good to know, thought you take off all the fan leaves but makes sense only take the ones blocking light. thanks for the advice. :thanks:

morning everyone. it looks like I'll be getting my calmag today. was wondering since I just watered with nutes last night, should I give them a little more water with calmag to hold them over until their next watering or would that over water them and just create more problems. not sure if foliar spraying some calmag is an option at this stage either. any advice is appreciated. :thanks:

Looking good. I wish my berry bomb auto was as big as your autos, and mines a week ahead of yours lol but it was my first auto so I probably stunted her early on. Keep up the good work

thank you, yours is looking awesome as well. i think most of my growth is just due to the 1000w genesis mh, the heat is a bitch but seems worth it lol.:thumb: I don't have experience with any other pots but the warrior pots seem to be helping too. may you have a large and bountiful harvest. :welcome:

k so did some research and looks like foliar spray is fine for autos, at least from what I found. also read it's a good way to quickly fix a deficiency so decided to go that route. I made it a little strong with 2 tsp in a gal, also small splash of insect soap. sprayed them with an atomizer at 6.5 ph and made sure to get the underside of the leaves good. did this couple hours after lights out and at 72 degrees, heard they absorb better at that temp.

there also appears to be some nutes burn on lower leaves that got stuck in the soil. some leaves turning yellow and dying on the bottom as well. read the yellowing ones are likely the plant using them for flowering or because they aren't getting enough light and not to worry. just going to hope it's normal and see if it gets worse by next watering.:Namaste:

Hey there demon, girls are looking ok. Leaf yellowing happens, just look at my Berry Bomb. If ph etc is OK, I up her feed a little. I add calmag to water everytime, if it's feed or water day. :passitleft:

hey amazin, that flux is looking badass. thats cool, the leaf yellowing happened overnight so was worried I had another problem :thanks: wasn't sure if I should give them calmag every time, good to know, hoping foliar spray holds them over until their next watering in a couple days. they perked up a lot more after lights were on a couple hours too, last pics were right after lights on. so think I should up the feed from half strength then? :thanks:

If they need it, feed it. I start at 1/2 and move up slowly. Sometimes, like my Berry Bomb, I miss the timing of flower and she gets all deficient on me. I'm currently feed her at 1.5 x recommend feeding. If she don't burn, she gets more feed next time.

If they need it, feed it. I start at 1/2 and move up slowly. Sometimes, like my Berry Bomb, I miss the timing of flower and she gets all deficient on me. I'm currently feed her at 1.5 x recommend feeding. If she don't burn, she gets more feed next time.

nice, so try 3/4 next feed and see if there are any signs of burn. how much calmag do you use per feed? hear 1tsp per gallon but can I increase that too or will the calcium cause lockout? :morenutes:

That's the one. Try and read your girl's, you get to a point that you know what they need just by the way they look and act, in a way. They will all respond differently to the different things you can do. A full strength feed may not burn plant A but plant B could react badly. I tried feeding the BB and AK the same feeds and look how that turned out :)

Back
Top Bottom