Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 2016

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

Hey demon, just thought I'd stop by and say hi. Calmag is a great addition to the foxfarm feeding schedule. We use it every feed, but we don't add it to our water. Have a great night. :passitleft:

hey canna, how's it going. :passitleft: still riding the PK high? lol. so you just pour it in the soil or only do foliar feeding? seems like foxfarm should include calmag considering how much they need it. wish I had started with it, they are already looking better though. thanks for stopping by, have an awesomega night. :sleep:

Re: Demon42069 - First Grow - CKS Autos - Candy Cane - Amnesia Haze - Early Miss - 20

That's the one. Try and read your girl's, you get to a point that you know what they need just by the way they look and act, in a way. They will all respond differently to the different things you can do. A full strength feed may not burn plant A but plant B could react badly. I tried feeding the BB and AK the same feeds and look how that turned out :)

ha yeah I guess the good thing with this is I've learned to read them better now. just not looking forward to creating three different batches of nutes. might rethink the 6 strains grow idea lol. :goof:

hey just wanted to show how much happier they are looking since their calmag foliar. at least I think they look happier.:circle-of-love: they are really starting to fill out the tent too, looks like canna was right lol. :goodjob:

20160607_192111.jpg
20160607_192104.jpg

hey canna, how's it going. :passitleft: still riding the PK high? lol. so you just pour it in the soil or only do foliar feeding? seems like foxfarm should include calmag considering how much they need it. wish I had started with it, they are already looking better though. thanks for stopping by, have an awesomega night. :sleep:
We mix the calmag in with what week we are on on the foxfarm feeding schedule. We use it in foliar sprays too. Don't pour it in the soil. The amount of it you use isn't that much. It has to be mixed with something. It's pretty concentrated. You would.think that they would have calmag somewhere in their lineup. Just think of how much money they would make off of that from just us stoners let alone veggie growers. Lol :passitleft:

Also, that PK is good. So good that I'm currently editing my original post because I forgot you asked about it. Haha! stoner problems. :bong:

We mix the calmag in with what week we are on on the foxfarm feeding schedule. We use it in foliar sprays too. Don't pour it in the soil. The amount of it you use isn't that much. It has to be mixed with something. It's pretty concentrated. You would.think that they would have calmag somewhere in their lineup. Just think of how much money they would make off of that from just us stoners let alone veggie growers. Lol :passitleft:

Also, that PK is good. So good that I'm currently editing my original post because I forgot you asked about it. Haha! stoner problems. :bong:

lol had my own stoner moment and misread your post. thought you were saying you don't put it in water when you use it, not that you only use it with nutes.:tokin:
man I want some of that PK, I'm smoking dirt just waiting on my plants to hurry the hell up lol. :passitleft:

lol had my own stoner moment and misread your post. thought you were saying you don't put it in water when you use it, not that you only use it with nutes.:tokin:
man I want some of that PK, I'm smoking dirt just waiting on my plants to hurry the hell up lol. :passitleft:
I guess it could be worse though. You could have nothing to smoke on. That would be awful! Lol. :passitleft:

I guess it could be worse though. You could have nothing to smoke on. That would be awful! Lol. :passitleft:

unfortunately that starts today lol. have a drug test next week so have to quit til then. :bitingnails::helpsmilie::passitleft:

Just get 3.5 Oz of the monkey piss. About $55. Works great! Lol

hey good morning canna :cheer: I usually use quick fix but this is for a mouth swab. only way I know to pass that is quit for at least a few days. I don't mind quiting for a week, could use a lower tolerance lol. :lot-o-toke:

hey good morning canna :cheer: I usually use quick fix but this is for a mouth swab. only way I know to pass that is quit for at least a few days. I don't mind quiting for a week, could use a lower tolerance lol. :lot-o-toke:
Well, make sure you drink tons of water, or green tea. Also don't work out that week. The cannabis is stored in fatty tissue. Don't want to work it into the blood stream. Leave it in the fat where it belongs. Lol

Well, make sure you drink tons of water, or green tea. Also don't work out that week. The cannabis is stored in fatty tissue. Don't want to work it into the blood stream. Leave it in the fat where it belongs. Lol

I know I heard brush and rinse a lot but didn't know green tea helped with a mouth swab. good thing I have tons of it. not sure how I'll ever go without working out though lol :goof:

I know I heard brush and rinse a lot but didn't know green tea helped with a mouth swab. good thing I have tons of it. not sure how I'll ever go without working out though lol :goof:
I'm not sure how the swab works for drug tests. Not sure if green tea helps. Can't hurt though, right?

I might be wrong but I read somewhere that mouth swabs can only go back 2-4 days. I have one at least once a year (for the last 8 years) for my job. It seems reasonable to me because I only stop for a few days prior to mine (yes they let me know when they are going to do it) hope it helps

I might be wrong but I read somewhere that mouth swabs can only go back 2-4 days. I have one at least once a year (for the last 8 years) for my job. It seems reasonable to me because I only stop for a few days prior to mine (yes they let me know when they are going to do it) hope it helps
wow that's pretty cool they give you enough warning to get clean. that's what I read as well. so figured taking a full week should have me clear. been smoking a lot like lately so figure I can probably use a couple extra days to be safe lol:thanks:

I'm not sure how the swab works for drug tests. Not sure if green tea helps. Can't hurt though, right?

I hope green tea doesn't hurt, I drink a lot of it lol. :surf: (that's me riding a green tea wave) I've been trying to quit drinking coke, the last caffinated beverage I drink and replace it with caffeine free green tea. :Namaste:

Cannabis will be in your saliva for 24 hours. Working out will not help this but I read that chewing ice, rinsing with mouthwash and drinking water will dilute it quicker. Saliva testing is new to me but I used to be a drug tester in a previous life :high-five:

hey amazin, or should we start calling you mr flux :thumb: chewing ice is a new one, guess just anything that scrubs and rinses your mouth removes the resin buildup or something. I wonder if it can take longer sometimes though like a piss test. took me over 90 days to get clean last year, reason I started using quick fix lol:high-five:

Never seen a positive test after 30 days, even with the heavy users. Most are Piss clean in 28 days. I was and I kill nearly an oz a week.

Yup. I'm gonna go with Fluxavius Amazimus on this one. Sounds like we have about the same usage :)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom