Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Then lastly the AK fluxer was watered yesterday with FF SledgeHammer 2 tsp per gallon for a total of 2 gallons... I don't even know what to say about this girl.... Other than I never got her center filled in I can't believe how good she looks.... I can't believe she made it at all actually but if all goes well from here I think she is going to produce just fine.......:circle-of-love:
DSC077512.JPG
DSC077522.JPG
DSC077532.JPG
DSC077542.JPG
DSC077552.JPG
DSC077562.JPG
DSC077572.JPG
DSC077582.JPG
DSC077592.JPG
DSC077602.JPG
DSC077611.JPG

You're crazy busy over there.
I tried to tune it down for a bit and it just makes me lazy so I decided to go full blast again.... Just put 4 more to germinate last night....:yahoo:... Right before the post ran so I didn't have my new beans but I still had a lot of real good ones..... Guess we'll see what happens... My great nephew has moved in with me so I'm going to put him to work helping me with my girls..... He seems to have no trouble lifting my jars so he can help fill em'...:).....:circle-of-love:

Hi Dennise! I just thought I'd check out your journal after PeeJay told me you were another student of his ;) and its looking beautiful so far - but I'm not going to lie I don't think I have the time to go over 350 pages hahaha, although I'll definitely keep an eye on it from now on! Subbed.

I'm just recently starting an approach like PeeJay's and your own to organic soil gardening :) got tired of messing and guessing with my bottled organic nutes that my plants weren't enjoying a ton. If you want to stop by my journal you're totally welcome :circle-of-love: but no pressure haha.

Keep up the good work! :high-five::thumb:

When you get some soft rock phosphate put 1 1/2 cups in the flower soil. After you get everything mixed, please let me know what you have left over and how much of each, or if there was anything you were short on, 'nice. Mix the flower soil last and leave things short there if you have to.

Peege, thanks! I have blogged the posts about the soil and my next round when we do the blues and autos I'll be using this soil.

Fifi, do you think the two 48*3 panels I have is good for 4 plants? I have three now, but I wonder if I raised the light I could have more. I know what they "say" it will cover, but you've been using them for a good while now. My closet is 3'x 5'

Where has everybody been?

Hi Dennise! I just thought I'd check out your journal after PeeJay told me you were another student of his ;) and its looking beautiful so far - but I'm not going to lie I don't think I have the time to go over 350 pages hahaha, although I'll definitely keep an eye on it from now on! Subbed.

I'm just recently starting an approach like PeeJay's and your own to organic soil gardening :) got tired of messing and guessing with my bottled organic nutes that my plants weren't enjoying a ton. If you want to stop by my journal you're totally welcome :circle-of-love: but no pressure haha.

Keep up the good work! :high-five::thumb:
:welcome: Happy to have ya here. I go in all kinds of directions at the same time and rarely know what I am doing but with the awesome help of 420 I have managed to end up with some amazing meds.....:circle-of-love:
When you get some soft rock phosphate put 1 1/2 cups in the flower soil. After you get everything mixed, please let me know what you have left over and how much of each, or if there was anything you were short on, 'nice. Mix the flower soil last and leave things short there if you have to.
Going to get er' done today Sir and will report any and all issues as they arise and will do exactly as you stated... thank you so much again PeeJay.....:circle-of-love:
Peege, thanks! I have blogged the posts about the soil and my next round when we do the blues and autos I'll be using this soil.

Fifi, do you think the two 48*3 panels I have is good for 4 plants? I have three now, but I wonder if I raised the light I could have more. I know what they "say" it will cover, but you've been using them for a good while now. My closet is 3'x 5'

Where has everybody been?
That's about the same size as my closet Garden and to be honest I would think 1 more 48x3 would be most helpful. I currently have my Mars II's in the closet. Had to move stuff around to make my girls fit where they needed to be but when I had the 3w's in there I had a 48x3w and a 96x3w and it covered well. I certainly think you could grow 4 under the 2 you have but I'm not sure they would get all the light they need to fully produce. I do know for sure you will not get toooo much light in there if you add another panel and for less than $100 you will end up with a better crop I think and that meaning you get your money back for the 3rd light pretty fast due to higher yields.....
I think everybody is just out enjoying the last of summer..... I know Broke Ass said he wouldn't be around as much for a little bit but it is not long before winter will be here again and everyone is back on here.....:circle-of-love:

She has shot up so quick...big difference since the last pics and that was just a day or two ago.
I gave her the first hit of nutes about a week ago and the difference is amazing.... The mite damage is almost gone completely except up close you can still see a bit of the leaf discoloration but other than that she is fattening up and you can almost sit and watch her grow....:dreamy: It's amazing...:yahoo:......:circle-of-love:

Well I think having my great nephew move in is going to work out great...... He got all my stuff mixed up PeeJay and it is cooking as I type..:yahoo:.. I am waiting on the soft rock stuff but everything else is mixed up and stored till next stiring. When the soft rock stuff gets here what do I put it in and how much?...:confused:.... I am so excited about this one.... I think the first thing to be grown in this is going to be a Bubba Kush that I let my nephew germinate and we put it to soil yesterday and are waiting for her to pop her little head but I think the baby soil should be fine to use in a couple of weeks shouldn't it? Then by the time it is ready to pot up would the next step be ready or am I pushing it to fast? Any who it's a basting and a cookin'.....:circle-of-love:
DSC07788.JPG
DSC077892.JPG

Back
Top Bottom