Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Well shoot, I might as well jump in & spread some love too... :circle-of-love:

You Fifi...

:ciao:7

Welcome home Jimbo.
It's good to be back Reg...:high-five:
Jimmy6K, new popping seeds, amazing varieties and the host with the most! This place rocks.

That purple auto sounds fun. Limited Edition and all, sounds exclusive. She should have a little velvet rope around her like at a movie opening.

:thumb:
Bob

What's up Doc,Glad to see your still at it..:bravo:

Guys I have not been able to get to my mailbox in a couple of days now and we are supposed to get a foot to a foot and a half of snow today so I haven't been able to send or receive anything in a couple of days.... I was expecting some supplies today as well as needing to get some stuff sent out but that ain't gonna happen again today it looks like.... I am not even sure he ran yesterday...:thedoubletake: The road out front never looked like anything had ran on it and certainly doesn't now.... Needless to say the plows don't come back here.... Fella couldn't get the old tractor to start yesterday... it never has liked the cold....so guess I just have to stay here and figure out a way to torture my Baby Tut...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Guys I have not been able to get to my mailbox in a couple of days now and we are supposed to get a foot to a foot and a half of snow today so I haven't been able to send or receive anything in a couple of days.... I was expecting some supplies today as well as needing to get some stuff sent out but that ain't gonna happen again today it looks like.... I am not even sure he ran yesterday...:thedoubletake: The road out front never looked like anything had ran on it and certainly doesn't now.... Needless to say the plows don't come back here.... Fella couldn't get the old tractor to start yesterday... it never has liked the cold....so guess I just have to stay here and figure out a way to torture my Baby Tut...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

I wish I had a few to torture.lol.....I miss it so much.
Im in no hurry tho.Just really miss it.

My momma dies in 04' and she had an alarming love for pigs... I know but ya gotta remember she was my momma...:blushsmile: and she lived with me for the last 11 years of her life.... The first really nice house I ever bought after the company took off was this horribly huge monstrosity of a house and it had a huge kitchen... day after closing on the house I walked in and there was my beautiful momma decorating my huge kitchen with pigs.... I smiled and went up to the master suite and sat in the floor and cried... Needless to say I would give most everything to be able to have my momma decorating the kitchen with all her pigs again but none the less after she died.... Olivia the Pig came about... I have a bit of a weird fetish now...:) I can't tell you how many times I think about how different things might have been if I had known about the CCO then and even as far back as the early 80's when my daddy died... Both from cancer.... I know my momma would have tacked but my dad... Ummm he was about as straight as they come but by the end he might have changed his thinking... I sure wish I had known then what I know now... Hind sight.... Ok sorry for the ramble... Bored and can't go outside.... Think I will go make brownies and snuggle in for the day.....:circle-of-love:

There, you went and done it Fifi. Now I literally have tears rolling down my cheeks at work. thank you/not

Lost my mom 6yrs ago.:circle-of-love:

I wish I had a few to torture.lol.....I miss it so much.
Im in no hurry tho.Just really miss it.

It won't be long and you will be waiting on them to pop soil again...:yahoo: I have missed watching your grows almost as much as I have missed you.... Hopefully I can waddle my old azz out to the mailbox before 2pm. and get some stuff sent out of here cause surely the mailman will run today... What's up about all the in sleet, rain or snow BS.. They certainly don't always deliver here when the weather is bad...:thedoubletake: Anywho I will get all my stuff in and out of here in the next day or 2... I think this is supposed to be over in 24 hours but they did just say to expect about 2" of snow an hour for the next 24 hours...:yikes:.....:circle-of-love:

There, you went and done it Fifi. Now I literally have tears rolling down my cheeks at work. thank you/not

Lost my mom 6yrs ago.:circle-of-love:

I'm sorry Broke Ass... Just missing all the ones that are gone today.... guess it's from being shut in the house the last couple of days... I don't go off the property often but I do spend a lot of time out on the property... Being stuck in the house puts me way to deep in my head if you get my meaning...:blushsmile: I'll pull up my big girl pants and put a smile on my face and continue on..... What are you still doing at work...:confused: Is it not doing horrible things weather wise there...:confused: TV says the city is getting hit hard.... I'm not sure how you commute but please be careful out there.....:circle-of-love:

No hurry D....You get to it when you feel like it.
We all know you have to have patient's to what we do so its no problem at all.
I just hope I have the Magic touch as you do and get one or two to pop for me.
I don't think my journal will be too exciting with the gear I have but I can make it work.
Im not too too far from you and Im not seeing any snow by me at all this week.Thank God

It's bad here D. Roads suck. Every time it does anything seems they stop plowing the roads. Go fig. Idiot people can't remove snow in high prone area for snow. Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom