Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

:passitleft: High Y'all... The Baby Tut needed a sip of water today... she took the whole gallon...:yikes: so she was born on 11/18 and potted up to her 1 gallon home on 12/4 then moved to her final 5 gallon home all in PJ soil on 1/17... Today is the first time she has needed a drink since she was potted up... I am waiting for one more spot to catch up to have a nice even canopy then I will flip the lights...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
DSC039405.JPG
DSC039414.JPG
DSC039428.JPG
DSC039436.JPG
DSC039447.JPG
DSC039453.JPG
DSC039464.JPG
DSC039475.JPG

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

You will find in the future that using a soil without time release nutes and adding what is needed will give you much better control

But you are clearly doing a great job...good luck

50% seed raising mix with 50% perlite works well, slow release in seed raising mix burns out fast and its impossible to over water this blend.

The nutrients last a few weeks then you can water with select hydro food for cannabis.

Kiwiiwik

I'm sorry Broke Ass... Just missing all the ones that are gone today.... guess it's from being shut in the house the last couple of days... I don't go off the property often but I do spend a lot of time out on the property... Being stuck in the house puts me way to deep in my head if you get my meaning...:blushsmile: I'll pull up my big girl pants and put a smile on my face and continue on..... What are you still doing at work...:confused: Is it not doing horrible things weather wise there...:confused: TV says the city is getting hit hard.... I'm not sure how you commute but please be careful out there.....:circle-of-love:
It's all good Fifi, I was kind of over due for a mommy cry anyway.
The storm didn't reach the city yesterday until after I was home. I knew it was going to be a doosey though because Queens & part of Brooklyn were already getting bombed. It started about 7pm yesterday here in the city and hasn't stopped yet (it's a little after 2pm now). The little one went out to play in the snow with her friends but I'm staying upstairs. I think last year was my final year, getting too old for all that mess.

When the snowballs start to really hurt and it takes 2 days to recuperate it's time to retire from playing in the snow. LOL

McD's on the Tut...

Snow Update:

4:50pm
The little one just walked in and said it's snowing so hard & fast that the stores and buildings can't keep the sidewalks clean and everyone's walking in the street. Also the street plows have pushed the snow so high it's taller than her on the avenue! I pity the fools who drive and have to dig their cars out. At least that's a good hustle for the neighborhood teenagers tomorrow.

She also said in the park the snow is above her knees. I told her that's how it use to snow when we were kids and we still had to go to school. The Board of Ed is soft now.

Anyway, let me go make some hot chocolate and snacks for her and her little friends. I don't want them all up in the front of the apt with their wet clothes.

we are about over here. total snow in 4 days was 10.4 inches. and now ice streets. I sure hate to be down south in few weeks. all this snow will be water and it has to go somewhere. lmao. someone will be flooded.

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

50% seed raising mix with 50% perlite works well, slow release in seed raising mix burns out fast and its impossible to over water this blend.

The nutrients last a few weeks then you can water with select hydro food for cannabis.

Kiwiiwik

I some how missed your post and didn't say hello... I don't think I have seen you around before so :welcome:....:circle-of-love:

The g14 still hadn't poked her head out so I dug around a little and found her and she hasn't done anthing since I put her to dirt so I have stuck 2 more beans in the can... If she still makes it that will be fine.... I had pulled 2 packages out to pop the other day and the 2 I meant to pop I put back in the box and popped the 2 I meant to put away these are the 2 I originally meant to pop....:circle-of-love:
DSC039578.JPG
DSC039584.JPG
DSC039594.JPG

so question, how do you become a Cannabis Connoisseur like above your names. instead of member

so question, how do you become a Cannabis Connoisseur like above your names. instead of member

20,000 posts and you become a connoisseur...maybe 4,000

Back
Top Bottom