DephOne's First Grow - Unknown Strain

Re: DephOne's First Grow... Unknown Strain

I'm 20. I live with my Mom, Uncle, and Girlfriend. My mom knows I want to grow one Single plant. But she said she wouldn't help me with any costs( lights etc.. ) and I help with the bills from my Portion of the Rent. Technically my $200/ month pays our cable/internet bill. Lol. And the grow is not a secret my household family, but others such as friends and other relatives shall not know.

And I never expected a 2 month start to finish, that's outrageous. I guessed it would be around 4 months give or take.

And I thought about calling her... Drum Roll..... Dirty Mary. Cause she's a dirty girl ;) and makes people do naughty euphoric things. Lol

Edit: Sp people don't think my mom is a bad parent... In my introduction forum, fish knows, I stated about how i took a lawnmower to the foot and marijuana relieves the pain from my nerve damage, which my mom understands. She said she'd rather have me smoke something organic, then become addicted to prescription narcotics.
I didn't see that, the majority of users on here are here for medical reasons. Nerve damage is very painful, I will check out your post again, I didn't see that. So you feel a lot of relief when you smoke? Does it go away completely or just let you sleep? /grace

Mom says Sept. but shes a procrastinator, so it'll prob be November to January. Lol

oh btw, I found a separation grate from a dog cage, it about 2ftx2ft. could i use that as a scrog rack?

Perfect, I use dog cages in my room and tent to bring the plants closer to the lights, plus they catch water runoff if it has a tray under it. Good thinking.

1. Whats the average span of 1 plant cycle? Depends on strain characteristics. 16-20 weeks is average
2. Is there a way to determine an unknown strain, such as in my case? Not unless you have a lab! Some might be able to get you close based on several factors, but you may never know
3. Can I name my own bud? Or do they all already have names? Name away, son!
4. What(in your opinion) is the best method for smoking? Which ever method works best for you. It's a personal thing.
5. Can plants grow indoors during the winter if the room is a little chilly? I would advise it, especially if it's even colder outside!
6. Whats the best way to transfer plants across state lines without being caught. (I live in Md now, family is moving to Pa within the next few months) What's the best way to not fall out of an airplane? Don't do it!
7. Do you guys have any questions you'd like to ask me?
8. Does blowing smoke on them help any? Even in the least bit? Ummm. Hmmm. Not sure if this has ever been tested. So no quotes. My gut feeling tells me that you do not want to resin in the smoke covering the leaves. The leaves need to breath. However, just being around them increases CO2 in the immediate area. Talking to them (up close like your GF if you wish)will concentrate CO2 on them.

:peace:

Thanks. And yes. I cut a 1/4 inch hole in the bottom center and have sliced slits along the bottom edge. they drain well. And what can I use to support them?

I have a whole bag of Plastic straws. lol.

Toothpicks work well in this stage of growth, or bamboo sticks, long matches for lighting barbecue

Hopefully by tomorrow evening they have grown some more. Ill put up more pics as they progress. And try to find something for support on the stems.

But for now, here's a pic of my RastaBongian. My toke toy. :)
Bong38.jpg

Enjoi

HA! It just hit me!! I HAVE CHOP STICKS !!!!! Good thing i LOVE chinese food and sushi! :D

lets try and make it happen! as a matter of fact I have hair like shorty:) only diff is he is not whiteLOL
Sounds like a plan. I want my plant to look like Shortys plant off of Scary Movie 2. Growing up the wall and $H17.

I didn't see that, the majority of users on here are here for medical reasons. Nerve damage is very painful, I will check out your post again, I didn't see that. So you feel a lot of relief when you smoke? Does it go away completely or just let you sleep? /grace

It goes away for several minutes, then i can feel it buzzing back in. Its constant, but not chronic(no pun intended). The relief is Fantastic though. I could walk a half mile. Lol. Normally after just a few hundred feet of walking i have to stop and take my shoe off and rub it.

It broke every bone in my foot, from toes to ankle. Except the big toe and its bones/ligaments. It happened 2 days after my 16th Bday. I started smoking when I was 17. And since then, nothing except the obvious pain pills and muscle relaxers help. But i try to stay away from them, and the marijuana def helps a tremendous amount. makes my days easy.

Dont be grossed out, but im gonna torture you guys. :)

After they put my foot back together (it looked like a flap). 28 stitches total. 18 you can see on bottom of foot, 10 that went around on top.
Foot1.jpg

After my pinky toe went Necrotic, they amputated it..
Foot2.jpg

And this is the ending factor that I look at every day.
Foot3.jpg

Enjoy your Dinners :) Mwuahahaha

It goes away for several minutes, then i can feel it buzzing back in. Its constant, but not chronic(no pun intended). The relief is Fantastic though. I could walk a half mile. Lol. Normally after just a few hundred feet of walking i have to stop and take my shoe off and rub it.

It broke every bone in my foot, from toes to ankle. Except the big toe and its bones/ligaments. It happened 2 days after my 16th Bday. I started smoking when I was 17. And since then, nothing except the obvious pain pills and muscle relaxers help. But i try to stay away from them, and the marijuana def helps a tremendous amount. makes my days easy.

So sorry about your injury :phew:. Just this year I went through a period were I seriously injured myself in one way or another every, LITERALLY EVERY 2 weeks. Right on the nose. I was well medicated for months straight. I know about the nerve damage and fire/tingle/buzz.

If you'll allow me a story in your thread....

On August 2nd 1989 I was in a bad accident. I was not driving, I was a passenger. We came to a stop, I bent over to pick up something off the floor of our truck. BAM! That's all I remember for a while. We were in a 1976 F150. A pretty stout truck. It was a work truck and had plywood sides built up like a box on the bed. When the lady in the little ranger hit us, foot on the gas at 40mph, the effects were devastating on my back and neck. Obviously I snapped backwards, after compressing my spine. My head went back through the back window and I hit the plywood. I found that detail out later because I had embedded glass in the plywood with my neanderthal like thick head.

I immediately started seeing a chiropractor. I went on the standard pain regimen. Vicoden......built up a tolerance. Percocet..... built up a toleraance. Litterally after 5 years I could not take narc's/opiates anymore. To compound my mental issues with the accident and my pain, I found out later that my chiropractor was drunk from noon on. My appointments were at 4pm. So after a while there was no relief. Cannabis is the only thing. Every once in a while I will take an opiate, but still no relief.

Son, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

ooohhh, I didn't see that coming, give a person a Parental Advise first, I just tried my lemon shunk that I harvested about 10 days ago, you're getting the first smoke report. Very nice and smooth, the taste and smell is still developing, but with a good cure in glass jar it's gonna be wonderful, I can't get quality smoke here, so you have to grow your own, plus it's a great hobby, I think you're going to enjoy it, it will take up alot of your time, but I think it'll help you keep your mind off of the pain, and 4 months later you too can be providing your own meds/Sorry about your foot/grace:circle-of-love:

Geeze ! Thats insane. and yeah i hear people build up an immunity to things like that. And thanks for your concern. Im sorry to hear about YOUR accident. Sounds horrific.

And you guys can post in my threads anytime. Im laid back and chill, you know what MaryJane does to us. HaHa.
And congrats on that Harvest, Wish I could drive on over and tell stories about all of My 13 broken bone accidents, and car accidents and have being hit by a car 3 times, all on a bicycle, one of them being my own step father. Life goes on as long as you keep on Truckin.
We can all trade stories on here anytime. Helps people get to know one another a lot easier.
As you can all tell. I'm a walking living accident/zombie. Ive been put back together several times. And it sounds like you have too(Loom).

But, yes, by all means. Stories. Tell em. High, or not high. I wanna read em.

Honey, I'm not feeling any pain right now, nice mellow buzzz gooing on, you'll notice my typing getting worse as I go along, I can get stupid and chilled when smoking, my husband took 2 baby tokes, like a little girl, and told me to take it away, he was dizzzy, he gets paranoid on it, trying to find one that he can tolerate. Can't wait for you to enjoy your own, you definitely need it. Ok, I just had a brain freeze, didn't know what I was going to type next, oh, I know, I like to make jokes, sometimes people don't get it, remember one thing, I will never say anything to hurt you or call you out, I think I'm gonna call you the Kid/someone else on this site calls me Tia/auntie/I',m gonna keep my one good eye on you,(Jool) jook/grace

Yeah, well, it's just pain for me. You lost a part of you!

If we were all in a real room.....imagine the haze....:passitleft:

Heirloom, pass it this way, ............................................................................./Thank you.............ghere's your joint back/grace Good Shit

Geeze ! Thats insane. and yeah i hear people build up an immunity to things like that. And thanks for your concern. Im sorry to hear about YOUR accident. Sounds horrific.

And you guys can post in my threads anytime. Im laid back and chill, you know what MaryJane does to us. HaHa.
And congrats on that Harvest, Wish I could drive on over and tell stories about all of My 13 broken bone accidents, and car accidents and have being hit by a car 3 times, all on a bicycle, one of them being my own step father. Life goes on as long as you keep on Truckin.
We can all trade stories on here anytime. Helps people get to know one another a lot easier.
As you can all tell. I'm a walking living accident/zombie. Ive been put back together several times. And it sounds like you have too(Loom).

But, yes, by all means. Stories. Tell em. High, or not high. I wanna read em.

You need to visit OMM's journals, he's cool, and will have all kinds of good stories, it gets funny in there./grace

Back
Top Bottom