DephOne's First Grow - Unknown Strain

Re: DephOne's First Grow... Unknown Strain

What I'm working with...

Closet.jpg

Its slanted and under my steps..

Ok. We have a closet space and $125+-.

I'm new to the site, and growing MMJ, but not growing in general. Light is the single most important factor in your control. I would buy an ebay T5 fixture, maybe a 4 bulb 2 ft. 96 watts and about $70 shipped. Dump the 2x4's. Too expensive and WAY over kill for what you need. Look at a basic tent. It's just suspended mylar. The only thing you need to consider is how to hang your light.

Grace? Would you agree? Better idea?

EDIT: I'm not saying look at a tent to buy, but rather the structure. You only need to suspend your light and mylar. Graces CL idea is great too. Search All For Sale for "hydroponic"

Exactly what he said, and keep water off the floor, save old towels to clean up any spills, don't let your space get dirty and cluttered, that's the jewish mother in me coming out, pass that bong/aunt gracie:circle-of-love:

So I guess i could just mylar down the slant and walls huh? It'd give me a few extra inches..

That'll work/they sell emergency blankets on ebay also super cheap, but the mylar will be more sturdier, the blankets tear easy and make lots of noise with the fan hitting it.

Yep. Not only does it give you inches, it saves you dollars. At something like $4 each for 2x4's they add up quick. Look for those blankets, Son. Walmart should have them. Or a GI surplus type store.

I retract my ebay T5 idea now that I see the space. I'm thinking about the in's and out's of different lighting in your space. What ventilation is available? Do you guys run the A/C when it's hot? What temps do you normally see day/night, summer/winter temps in the house?

The door has a 1/8 inch space all the way around it. and I'd have an oscillating fan. Not reall much else I can do for ventilation. :(

I could get a floor fan that angles upwards and set it in the back so it blows on the plants and towards the door.

Yep. Not only does it give you inches, it saves you dollars. At something like $4 each for 2x4's they add up quick. Look for those blankets, Son. Walmart should have them. Or a GI surplus type store.

I retract my ebay T5 idea now that I see the space. I'm thinking about the in's and out's of different lighting in your space. What ventilation is available? Do you guys run the A/C when it's hot? What temps do you normally see day/night, summer/winter temps in the house?

A/C and Heat Stay on Everyday. Summer time. Right Now the house is around 74-75 degrees F, Winter time. like... 86ish 87 maybe.

Interesting banter here but I am now along for the ride. Check out my grow it may give you some ideas or show you how I am doing it. Just ordered some Blue Planet Nutes and can not wait to see them in action. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

-TG :peace:

Kid, I liked it, we use to do the same thing back in the day, Disco Nights, Dancing Queen, everybody got old and can't keep up or are dead. Party:party::party:

Interesting banter here but I am now along for the ride. Check out my grow it may give you some ideas or show you how I am doing it. Just ordered some Blue Planet Nutes and can not wait to see them in action. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

Nice to meet ya, I'll check yours if you check mine/aunt grace:welcome:

Ill be over there after i smoke this sweet j i just rolled. But welcome to the party bro.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

-TG

Back
Top Bottom