Deserted island weed

Only weed on a deserted island is GSC with a few seeds :rollit:A pic from my first grow.
Also, what is your Only album on that deserted island? Mine is Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon.

DAE72428-5FD9-4954-A31A-C921BBF1019E.jpeg

My favourite experience on weed came from a sample of Cinderella 99 that my cousin got from a friend some 6 hours away. It was some trippy colourful snacky as balls great shit. I got a clone of it but it was sadly also plagued with a terrible spider mite infestation. Been looking for that high since but the female seeds version i grew, didn’t even come close to what I was looking for. Hoping to get that similar high from my current Jack Herrer (Seedsman) or LSD (Barney’s Farm) Just wonderful for music listening and especially colourful 3D films.
Colorful 3D films
Only weed on a deserted island is GSC with a few seeds :rollit:A pic from my first grow.
Also, what is your Only album on that deserted island? Mine is Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon.

DAE72428-5FD9-4954-A31A-C921BBF1019E.jpeg
im burning a joint of some gsc as I read you post! Crazy. I wouldn’t be mad smoking cookies forever! Nice plant man.

I clicked through thinking this was a tale from someone growing weed on a deserted island.

Back in the 80's I met a guy living on a 52-foot schooner in Santa Cruz harbor who told us about his adventure attempting to grow weed on a deserted island in the south pacific. He thought they'd make a bundle of money. But they had all kinds of problems, including rats eating the weed and lack of water. And the final nail was when some less-than-friendly natives from a nearby island showed up with a stolen boat and became marooned with them on their island. The natives didn't know how to navigate, so they had to help them back to their island. On the way they ran out of wind, fuel and food, and things got pretty tense. Quite an interesting story.

I would have to go with late 1990's Northern Lights, not sure if the genetics have changed over the past 20 years, but its been that long since I last smoked it, but the feeling and experience will last forever! The high lasted around 4 to 5 Hrs long and was intense from beginning to end! I will be Extremely Happy when these hands get ahold of this Strain again, so I could go a Lifetime Smoking this Most Enjoyable Beauty!

My favourite experience on weed came from a sample of Cinderella 99 that my cousin got from a friend some 6 hours away. It was some trippy colourful snacky as balls great shit. I got a clone of it but it was sadly also plagued with a terrible spider mite infestation. Been looking for that high since but the female seeds version i grew, didn’t even come close to what I was looking for. Hoping to get that similar high from my current Jack Herrer (Seedsman) or LSD (Barney’s Farm) Just wonderful for music listening and especially colourful 3D films.
I loved the C99 that I grew, it didn’t have a potent smell but man it crept up on you if you forgot you smoked it. My all time favorite by far that I’ve grown soo far though, is Jack Herer, it was very dense, colorful, and the high was like nothing else I’ve had the experience of smoking as far as how well balanced it was and smooth and tasty, truly a connoisseurs strain. I could smoke a bowl in the morning and be ready to go for the day while keeping my focus, or it’d help me sleep great at the end of the night, the first and only strain to have done that for me. It grew fast, easy, and was very resistant to anything I could throw at it. Soo I guess this would also be my answer to the OP, Jack herer is what would be in my bug out bag if given the chance

Attachments

• 0F43BA90-E7C7-4EA1-8734-DC8969D28C7C.jpeg
    0F43BA90-E7C7-4EA1-8734-DC8969D28C7C.jpeg
    556.6 KB · Views: 29
I would have to go with late 1990's Northern Lights, not sure if the genetics have changed over the past 20 years, but its been that long since I last smoked it, but the feeling and experience will last forever! The high lasted around 4 to 5 Hrs long and was intense from beginning to end! I will be Extremely Happy when these hands get ahold of this Strain again, so I could go a Lifetime Smoking this Most Enjoyable Beauty!
Haha, smoking on a bowl of some northern lights I grew myself at the moment, I’ve had this strain going for about 4 cycles now, it’s been a slow start where these mums came from, but they’re finally starting to become domesticated to my room. It was a pretty sickly strain at first, and bugs loved to come to it, but it’s settling in good now. The high though, is as you described and the very reason I’ve been working to keep it in rotation. I just wish it produced more weight, it’s definitely something you’d grow for headsmoke and probably why it’s not seen much anymore, but it’s certainly out there! The back corner is a couple weeks from cut, with the right corner being 2 weeks behind, then the left corner is 4 weeks behind those, once the back corner is cut, more are going in their place. :lot-o-toke: I’ve been meaning to start a journal on my perpetual grow, but haven’t gotten around to it yet. Whoops

Attachments

• 2D4D46B5-F3FC-4B97-A8D4-D0233C85F193.jpeg
    2D4D46B5-F3FC-4B97-A8D4-D0233C85F193.jpeg
    931 KB · Views: 43
Hmm interesting question.. personally I would need a strain that could wake me up, help me relax, and still be used as a pain reliever... I think I would choose LA Confidential as my deserted island bud. Not for taste or looks, I’m choosing this based on me having a strain that would help me function properly and aid my survival on the deserted island. Now if it’s a mystical island with endless resources that are easy to acquire, then I would want a strain like northern lights or maybe blueberry. Something to smoke while I relax, eat bananas, catch a tan, and sip straight from the coconuts. :laugh: Ill use my empty coconuts to create a giant “HELP” sign. Lol

Hmm interesting question.. personally I would need a strain that could wake me up, help me relax, and still be used as a pain reliever... I think I would choose LA Confidential as my deserted island bud. Not for taste or looks, I’m choosing this based on me having a strain that would help me function properly and aid my survival on the deserted island. Now if it’s a mystical island with endless resources that are easy to acquire, then I would want a strain like northern lights or maybe blueberry. Something to smoke while I relax, eat bananas, catch a tan, and sip straight from the coconuts. :laugh: Ill use my empty coconuts to create a giant “HELP” sign. Lol
Sounds like Northernberry might be a strain you'd like. If you can't guess from the name, it's Blueberry crossed with Northern Lights. One of the licensed producers up here was selling a version of it called Lagoon. It's a close second to Blueberry Kush for me.

Back
Top Bottom