DharmaBud's First Grow Soil White Widow Auto & Silver LA-2013

Spimp, I agree with reporting spambots, and people that come on here just to advertise something stupid. I don't agree with people that look at a link and report it, more than likely not taking the time to look at what the link is about. I made a .pdf of a link that talked about breeding cannabis plants, that DP spent all night awake reading. It was for everyone. Very informative and valuable. I saw no harm and it kept with the goals and meaning of this site, which is to learn and grow wfrom growing and studying cannabis. Then when they reward someone for doing that, I believe that needs to change. I agree there needs to be security measurements. I believe that staff moderation or maybe a group of people selected by the staff to moderate things like this would be a better solution.

Let me send you a PM

Of course you can PM me sir.
Just cause Im an azz sometimes and a bit snippy doesnt mean I dont have love for the Dharma. I feel very proud that I helped welcome you here sir and for the good member you have become. :circle-of-love:

I reported that pdf, because it violates our guidelines.
:Namaste:

Spimp, I agree with reporting spambots, and people that come on here just to advertise something stupid. I don't agree with people that look at a link and report it, more than likely not taking the time to look at what the link is about. I made a .pdf of a link that talked about breeding cannabis plants, that DP spent all night awake reading. It was for everyone. Very informative and valuable. I saw no harm and it kept with the goals and meaning of this site, which is to learn and grow wfrom growing and studying cannabis. Then when they reward someone for doing that, I believe that needs to change. I agree there needs to be security measurements. I believe that staff moderation or maybe a group of people selected by the staff to moderate things like this would be a better solution.

Let me send you a PM

Back
Top Bottom