DharmaBud's First Grow Soil White Widow Auto & Silver LA-2013

Happy THCursday Nephew:)
Yeah what they said:)

I can't change what goes on with this site, nor can I change the fact that indviduals are rewarded for betrayals they commit for the prizes sponsors offer. I try and and help my fellow forum members and get warnings, they the reporters get prizes. Can't change it, but I don't have to like it. That's why I voted for Don Paul, he helps, he informs, he doesn't go searching for people that have made attempts to educate out forum members outside the guidelines. Though I do applaud you for giving reasons you are nominating these people, they are now people known to me to never trust, because they aren't worthy. They are just Benedict Arnold's born a few hundred years too late.

Jaga I'm going okay, the third two leaf plant finally got pulled and thrown away, a waste of $28 USD or 17.97 GBP
Sorry to hear that it,s a shame I have had 2 seeds not germinate properly so it makes me a little angry when I start to think how many seeds these girls will give out. I don’t no if they test them befor sending even so what can they do apart from knocking on the seed case an asking in some strange plant language are you al-right.

Jaga I'm going okay, the third two leaf plant finally got pulled and thrown away, a waste of $28 USD or 17.97 GBP[/QUOT
Sorry to hear that it,s a shame I have had 2 seeds not germinate properly so it makes me a little angry when I start to think how many seeds these girls will give out. I don't no if they test them befor sending even so what can they do apart from knocking on the seed case an asking in some strange plant language are you al-right.

I would imagine that the seed companies don't take the precautions that a seed company like say Northrup king would take producing seeds. For one...they know there isn't shit we can do when their products fail...I mean really...if they get mixed up....you know...oops I spilled some seeds and now I'll just scoop em together and put em back in the container........it's a thing that's halfway underground. Now, on the other hand, if I was producing seeds professionally...I would have calculated my viability rate through research and testing, and there would be a clause that explained my methods and conclusions and the fact that with my methods I can calculate my return rates for shitty seeds I sold and monitor the whole issue like that. If I thought the matter wasn't being handled correctly I would start firing the people in charge of the areas that were failing.......my employees would be kept abreast of issues that were or could potentially harm business......affecting their employment. If and when they exceeded my expectations I would reward them greatly!, I know how to get people to produce....and produce quality products.......I have a friend, who doesn't give bonuses...nothing....but every Christmas he takes the whole company on a real friggen vacation.....like on a cruize, or a trip to Hawaii, he's a smart guy, and he uses folks from areas who are oppressed, never had a chance.........folks like this get very loyal when they are treated well......not just fairly......better. This guy doesn't owe anyone a penny.....EVERYTHING he has is paid for...from the business to his holdings. I PROMISE I have seen this guy take a hundred employees AND all their kids..........on vacations I have never been able to afford.......and he pays for everything!

Good weed Dharma. Tread lightly sir as campaigning is highly frowned apoun and can affect a nominations eligibilty. Your personal beliefs regarding the contests may or may not be accurate but they run a tight ship about those contests.

How are your two ladies today sir?

Hello Folks, these next set of pics are dedicated to out new MOTM Don Paul.P and RuneWulf who is a little undr the weather. I hope to brighten his Day a little!!!

First we have The Silver LA Gimli, Day 18, I believe I might see 4 new branches starting to form at the top from my two FIM cuts!!!
IMG_017222.JPG

The next is the lovely WW Auto Lady Galadriel Day 23 and she is looking sexier than ever!!!
IMG_017321.JPG

I want to take this time to explain to everyone that some of my views may be construed as offensive or uncouth. I am a passionate man, a protector of the weak and the victim. I will speak out when I see something I feel in my heart is wrong and infringes on our constitutional rights to express ourselves. I will never tolerate, any of my friends to be belittled or other wise coerced into a behavior that fits into someone else's sense of conformity. When you see me act out or voice my opinion, it isn't just a ranting of a shell shocked old coot, it's a stand for what I believe in and to protect my friends around me from those who feel they must report every violation they see, even when they have no idea what the contents of the violation is. I made a promise to 420 girl that I would do my best to tone done my rhetoric and become again more of the leader of men and women I was as a Senior Chief attached to the USMC.

My job in that capacity was to instruct and protect. In my promise I said that I would become the the man I left behind almost four years ago, and that's what I intend to do.

The first thing on my agenda is to rid the MOTM criteria that the more reporting of your peers you do, the better your odds of nomination. That rule is an aberration of what honour and integrity stand for. Why not try a different approach, why not create some sort of programming that identifies urls liks, and holds them for review from the staff before they are either released as okay or discarded. Can't you see that you are creating an atmosphere of discontent when you nominate folks merely because they betrayed their peers by reporting posts that for the most part appeared innocuous. I will be happy to work with the staff to come up with a better solution. I think the first step though is to take away the betraying of other people as an incentive to win MOTM. I retired as a Senior Chief(E-8) in the us NAVY after 24 years. I have received the Silver star and two purple hearts. There is nothink I hold higher than n loyalty, honesty, integrity and friendship. I also have a B.S in IT and have managed thousands of people.

If their is anything the staff can use of my skills to make changes that are needed, please let me know. Also know that I represent my friends and your subscribers, not the bureaucracy that these guide lines have been drawn by. I respect the need for some censorship and being discrete. It has to be done a different way though, This way breeds discontent. I feel this site is a new home, now I want to secure it and make sure it's people are provided for.

Please if you have any interest in what I have to say or care about your subscribers, let me know what I can do to help change things.

Respectfully

HMCS Jeff (FMF)(AC)(AW) USN Ret.

your plants look great, that auto is doing really well, much better than a lot of autos ive tried, its certainly growing quicker than many ive treid as well

so well done Dharma, you have taken to growing like a duck to water, i have to admit your plants look healthier than mine did when i first tried growing, id even go as far as saying your plants look as good as any other grower on this site,

what ever your doing your doing it right, id be chuffed to have an auto growing that well so soon,

have some reps, its well deserved, cant wait to see how these plants finish im sure you will be very happy indeed, im sure all of us will be.

the fim looks like its worked just fine, looks like you got 4 tops for sure.

i think ill be coming to you for help from now on your doing well.

it wont be long before you can enjoy all the time and hard work you have put it. im sure you will be very happy with the results,

well done mate.
+reps

Thanks DP, coming from you, it equates to or Creator saying he couldn't have done it better. I know at this point it is only going to get more difficult, I have truly been running on gut instinct plus the help of all my friends and their support. I just hope that gut instinct carries me through to flower. I do hope that vegging the Auto longer than normal to facilitate the Silver LA's veg time doesn't hurt it any. Thank you for the kind words and encouragement, it means alot to me right now, especially with what's going om around me at the moment.

Oh, and thank you for the attempted reps, funny the same thing happened to me when I was giving you reps, but Miwa and Gigabane came to your rescue. I don't think they subscribe to my journal unfortunately. I get enough of their good advice on your journal anyway!

can someone hit Dharma up with some reps, it says i got to spread the love before i can send anymore.

That means You DP have to rep someone else or two before you can rep Dharma.

As to your point about reporting posts Dharma. Ive always viewed the reported post issue as spambots or advertising. Maybe I am the nieve one because Ive reported 100's of ads and never even considered reporting actual peoples posts.
Are you implying they weigh that differently than a spambot report?

Back
Top Bottom