Stupidface's First Grow: White Widow Auto In Soil, LED, Advice Always Appreciated

Re: Stupidface's First Grow - White Widow Auto In Soil - LED - Advice Always Apprecia

Absolutely beautiful plants SF you really knocked this out of the park!

Re: Stupidface's First Grow - White Widow Auto In Soil - LED - Advice Always Apprecia

Day 80: The final countdown

Trying to make it to Jan 1st to give the girls the chop. Mary looks ready to go now. Jane is still throwing out white pistils everywhere like she's still in full growth mode. I dont need her buds to get bigger, just want them to get frostier and more solid. Took some dead fan leaves off. Just gave them a gentle tug and if they came off, great. If they held on I left them. Watered both plants with Flawless Finish tonight. One more watering of just plain water to go, before i leave them in the dark for 24-48 hours to finish them off.

IMG_20171226_232213.jpg

Should make for a fun start to 2018.

I was thinking about trying a flushing assistant next time. I couldn't tell you if a bunch of stuff got left behind in the WW or AK48 but everyone at work said the WW tasted awesome so if anything did get left behind, it didn't hamper the results just flushing with water.

I was thinking about trying a flushing assistant next time. I couldn't tell you if a bunch of stuff got left behind in the WW or AK48 but everyone at work said the WW tasted awesome so if anything did get left behind, it didn't hamper the results just flushing with water.

You can get a 1000 google results on not flushing/flushing w/ h2o, using flushing agent period. I say do what makes you feel like it comes out the best. Its as much the placebo effect as it hard science. I'm going to use Flora Kleen as it flows with my nute line. Do I think I need it, not at all but try to tell that to my OCD that will eat away at me if I don't use what is on the page I've been following.

Flawless finish is definitely a good product. Sulfur and magnesium help sweeten the buds. Especially useful in hydro. You'll be pleased with the results.

Day 81: Party favors.

Cut one of the side buds off Mary to have some dried in time for New Years. Turned out to be more substantial than I initially thought.

IMG_20171227_221506.jpg

Weighed in at 45g wet. Should be a good time.

Beautiful meds! Should be a lovely smoke! Totally jealous hehe

I never do wet weight. I'm guessing 12 dry. But regardless both looking amazing. I bet your 2 out yield my last 4 autos.

Day 81: Party favors.

Cut one of the side buds off Mary to have some dried in time for New Years. Turned out to be more substantial than I initially thought.

IMG_20171227_221506.jpg

Weighed in at 45g wet. Should be a good time.

Oooooh I like guess the dry weight game. I'll Lock in at 9.71g dry.

Ok so we have guesses of 12g and 9.71g. Anyone else want a piece of this action? Winner gets a plant named after them in next grow?

Ok so we have guesses of 12g and 9.71g. Anyone else want a piece of this action? Winner gets a plant named after them in next grow?
K my first cola was about twice that size and around 21 grams so I'll guess hmm I think 9.71 is close but I'll be a dick and say 9.8 XD sorry mate

Dude they look amazing :0

I'm drooling over here:0

Wish I could come take some pics for a pin up calendar !

10.63 grams - excellent work with your grow log by the way.

Back
Top Bottom