DharmaBud's First Grow Soil White Widow Auto & Silver LA-2013

Happy Tokesday Nephew :)
Get you some no pest strips to help get rid of the gnats.
you sure do have a green thumb buddy:)

The most economical way to get rid of fungus gnats Ive found is a good two inches of gravel on the top and around the bottom of the pots to stop the gnats access to the soil in the pot. The gravel stops them laying their eggs in the soil. The larvae are the bad doers. They eat the soft root tips and cause stunting and affect yield somewhat. Add a couple of sticky fly paper thingies to mop up the adults and your done. The gravel layer obviously will lessen the evaporation of the soil, and attention must be paid not to over water. Less than five bucks.

Thanks Dragon, not any money left over this month, but I did notice that a big bowl of water I put in the tent for humidity a couple weeks ago had a lot of drownws gnats, so far there are far fewer, so I don't know if that is helping.

Harley, I can't find anything at all. Delicious might just have given you a not released yet seed, so you are one of the first to try. Don Paul and I got a WW X Skunk #1 that isn't listed either and it's a new release, so good luck with it, you are an official trial grower!

Harley, I can't find anything at all. Delicious might just have given you a not released yet seed, so you are one of the first to try. Don Paul and I got a WW X Skunk #1 that isn't listed either and it's a new release, so good luck with it, you are an official trial grower!

Thanks Dharma I'll pay special attention to that strain Just finished up trimming the Lucy and got 258 grams after a partial dry I hung it upside down for 24 hrs. before I trimmed her not sure how much more weight she'll loose but there are some nice buds from her

Hey Guy's, I just got back from an unexpected romp into town and I have some good news and I have some bad news.

I'll post all the pics of the good news as soon as I can upload them all. The bad news is that I have to move. I have had enough of my neighbors wife, always demanding why I have packages that she has to bring to me, then when I go get the packages she yells at me that she went in and they weren't there. Well today was the last straw, She went to the post office and they mistakenly told her their was nothing there. She came back, mind you she is a bible toting church goer, hypocrite like alot of them and she screamed at me calling me a liar and a coward for living off of her hard earned tax money. Mind you she is a card carrying Filipino woman who stays home all day. I lost it, PTSD kicked and I told her where she could stick her green card and the fact that she is here is because of people like me. Then told her I am leaving. Funny thing was, all she is worried about is money and that changed her tone immediately.

She apologized and promised she would make it up to me. See the cabin before I came went two years without a renter. Everytime I pay rent she goes shopping with her Filipino friends. Now she is scared, but I had enough. I found a nice place all utilities included for $650 a month down the road, hopefully move in is on or about Sept 1. Well that's the bad news...so stand by for the good!!!

Well okay here goes good news I guess!

Apollo Cool Tube. Nobody told me I need to pick millions of styro balls out of it!!!
IMG_016923.JPG

Apollo MH 36,000 Lumen 6500k & Apollo HPS 56,000 Lumen 2000k Bulbs
IMG_016823.JPG

Handy Dandy Apollo Ratchet set!
IMG_016721.JPG

EZ-Clone 360 degree sprayers for my Clone Aeroponics project in a 5 gallon bucket and Rootech Rooting Gel
IMG_016619.JPG

Ona Block and Analog Timer...Now I can sleep...maybe...
IMG_016522.JPG

Apollo 400 watt Electronic Dimmable Ballast
IMG_016422.JPG

PH Up/Down
IMG_016317.JPG

396 GPH EcoPlus submersible Pump. The heart of the aeroponic cloning project
IMG_016223.JPG

I uh, well, ummm, well, I kinda uh. ran out of money, so that's it...

So I need some dire advise...How would I transport live marijuana plants from one house to another number one without killing them, number two without getting arrested?

Put 'em in boxes or totes or whatever typical container you might have around. They can take a lot of abuse at that age - one day of disarray won't really bother them that much.

So, you finally have that HID! :thumb:

I might have a problem with the MH, I haven't screwed it in yet, but when I pulled them from the box to make sure they weren't used, the MH had crumbled stuff in the small vacuum chamber with a metal node at each end. Are those nodes supposed to be connected by the white/grey crumbly pieces in the tube?

Back
Top Bottom