DharmaBud's First Grow Soil White Widow Auto & Silver LA-2013

DharmaBud

Hello Folks, I have been lurking and asking questions for a few weeks. I decided as the first of my grow equipment arrived I would start my journal. Might not be the normal route, but it's mine LOL! Let the games begin!!!

Well just about an hour ago my grow tent arrived. It is a GYO Supplies 36" x 20" x 64" sized tent with mylar interior. It has 4" vent duct holes in the roof, top left back, and bottom right. I'll verify when it's all together.

1373416599.jpg

This is Gracy, she is my life, in this journal she will be furthermore DharmaDog!

This is DharmaDog inspecting Dad's engineering feats, top is done. Haven't got a verdict on the QA yet?

1373417485.jpg

re: DharmaBud's First Grow Soil White Widow Auto & Silver LA-2013

subbed!

:popcorn:

Subed im with you from day zero

Subbed as well

LOL! Graytail, KingJohn, Broke, and disfigure, I am humbled and I thank you for signing on to something that I think will prove really exciting and fascinating for me. I know I'll have great teachers out there, some haven't subbed yet, but I know they will. It will be slow in the beginning as I document equipment coming in, but as soon as our gems arrive...Release the hounds!!!!

Im not a teacher im a student. But many students such as myself have had questions (that you may have) answered in their journals. Just read around :420: I actually didnt know anything about growing less than a month ago and it just so happens a conversation about weed growing pops up at work. I stayed quiet and listened as not to reveal my personal indulgences but realized i knew more than them on the subject. Who knew

I was pretty impressed with the quality of the tent fabric. Almost like a military 500 cordura feel to it. I was afraid when I got the tent, it would come with those cheesy hangers with the plastic ends that people say keep breaking. Well mine didn't, they are all metal. The only complaint I have is that the loop at each end is shallow, so I'm hoping with the weight of my Hydrofarm FLT24 2-Feet/4-Tube T5 Commercial System with Bulbs will keep them secure to their support bars.

Here is a picture of the tent a wee bit naked, had to wait for DharmaDog to finish the frame QA before I could dress her.

1373421406.jpg

After full inspection was complete, I was able to get the tent dressed and was pleasantly surprised to find inner flaps along all zippered areas to keep light from escaping. Damn that Mylar was bright, without any lights!

Well that's strange, it won't let me post another pic???

Here is the Grow Tent Complete, don't know why it wouldn't let me include it in the prior post.

1373421779.jpg

Re: First timer

I think it's different depending if ur using I phone I pad or computer for me off I phone it's super easy. I upload my piks to 420

I then write my post and while the reply t box is open iv got a box at the bottom left named "" my photos"" I click it and a new window opens whith all my piks.

I click on the pik I want then click "close" and I'm back to my reply box with my photo link in it

Hit submit reply and my post and pik are on thread

|
Unlike

You like this.

ALEXS SCROG SUPER LEMON HAZE 100% CFL'S--CUPBOARD GROW

If you dont mind me asking, where and how much did you purchase it for? I like

Broke, I use my iphone, then email it to photobucket, go to photobucket, download it to my computer, then upload to 420. I have Linux so I don't have the luxury of Windows photo manager anymore.

Once you click "my photos" just click all the photos you want to appear in that post. Then close the photo window. I had a rough time starting with my pictures. Is the tent breathable during dark cycles, whats the height & approx time to deliver'

Once you click "my photos" just click all the photos you want to appear in that post. Then close the photo window. I had a rough time starting with my pictures. Is the tent breathable during dark cycles, whats the height & approx time to deliver'

62" high x36" wide x 20" deep I ordered it july 3rd and I'm in Alaska! Got here today!

I will try that photo thing next round.

Thanks

:Namaste:

Jeff

Well Im humbled and stoned and honored. :):) IM so jealous of your grow tent. I may be ordering this on payday! +reps on the research and find sir.

Yea i think im doing the same spimp. Twice the size of that grow box i was planning on building & hey, excuse my french but i just like that shit!

Well Im humbled and stoned and honored. :):) IM so jealous of your grow tent. I may be ordering this on payday! +reps on the research and find sir.

Thank you sir, +reps to you for knowing a decent tent when you see one! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom