Didimauw's first time bagseed grow

Here's @n ide@ for you. Cut @ whole in the top( or ne@r the top )of the tub to fit the comp. f@n. Use the t@pe to se@l @round the edges. Cut @ whole on the other side of the tub ne@r the bottom. Turn on the f@n so it's sucking @ir out of the tub @nd th@t should get the @ir re@lly movin' through th@t thing. If you get @nother f@n for int@ke m@ke sure it's the s@me or lesser strength cuz h@ving more @ir blowing in th@n sucking out cre@tes pressure. Let's see some new pics!!!!:Rasta:

i must have posted those pics while u were replying that lol. ^^^ but yeah thats a good idea amgrower, im not sure if ill be getting another fan right now or not. but i will put the fan i have in the side of the box. i wouldnt necessarily need another fan would i?

No you wouldn't. The exh@ust f@n would suck the @ir into the tub through the whole ne@r the bottom. :slide:

@ll you gott@ do is tie her down @nd she'll turn up. When/if she gets too big tie her down @g@in.

Isn't it fun to turn on the light @nd see how much your b@by h@s grown during the night!!! ;)

You could just puncture holes in bottle, I guess. Yes, you c@n le@ve the strings on. By the w@y, she looks gre@t! You're doin' @n @wesome job. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom