DK's Vert Undercurrent Headband Grow

By the way DK... I dropped my EC down to just barely .2 and flushed the rockwool with PH'd water and all looks good. The babies are taking off again and seem like they are real appreciative as well as am I for the advice. May not seem like much but it sure did help me out mang. Thanks.

Glad FG's plants are picking up. Hey DK please let me know how the buds smoke later. I have grown out SFV OG (loved it) Fire OG and had a LArry OG/GDP (should've bred with it) cause it turned out to be male. I most def. like the OG Kush and their relatives. I need a strain with more Sative than Indica so it might be a while till I find that super strain that works for me. I am looking into Grand Daddy Purps Bay 11. I have 3 more Larry OG/GDP but they got put into one of two jars?? WTF they both say the same thing. I think if I grew them all out that I could eventually pick out the true ones? Then Again maybe not. Im going to wait till I can do an outdoor/seed breed grow next year. Going to CA. for Turkey Day and am curious what SO. CAL. strains the clubs have in clone or seed form?

az u totally upped my zen factor w growing... before I was scared to do pruning and training stuff just because I was scared to fuck it up but now the vegging plants have been defoliated once, topped, and I just supercropped them. I'll show u guys pics when they recover from the super crop

Hey DK, were actually thinking of moving to Colorado Springs next year when the kids get out for Summer Break. It's either that or back to cali.
I've got a couple of friends there in Co. Springs and my Little Sister is less than an hour away in Denver. They all say its legit. They both said Ft. Collins is also the place

I'm not quite as stoked.. woke up to this....
IMG_19257.jpg

IMG_19247.jpg

IMG_19214.jpg

I'm at .2 EC.. think it's still too high fellas?

yea she's a baby.... id be giving that water only sorry i didn't see what you set it at in the earlier post. flush...refill w/ straight h20. that's a seedling right? i notice that seedlings are more sensitive than clone so just be gentle with the nutes....when she has like 5 or 6 sets of branches or nodes or whatever you call them i'd start the nutes at like .1 EC. i hardly give nutes until it stops looking like a seedling (big fat leaves, perfectly symmetrical) and more like an actual plant (asymmetrical) also idk if it's just the pic but i can see into your res = algae eventually

AZ,

meanwhile-in-colorado.jpg

hahahaha, let's do this shit brother. i wanna build like a 50 site undercurrent :lot-o-toke:

I'm down buddy. that's if we end up in the same area. I have enough of the same black 4 gallons you use to make a 18 site :)
I would like to experiment one day with something like a double barrel UC. I almost bought a house earlier this year with a 1500 sq. ft. shop that would have been perfect for a huge XL UC RDWC system. On a serious note CO. is looking like a real possibility. Are you wanting to get out of the valley?

word... from Affordable buckets? yeah but not anytime soon.. once I finish my associates degree next year I'm trying to go university n get up on that free government money! Cali/Colorado/Washington ... doesn't matter. anywheres better than here

I heard that they have a lawsuit to drop the 25 mile rule, if they open here and tell me to stop I aint gonna! seriously. Cant wait to get back from CA. and fire up the RDWC DIY UC. What are your Nute Temps now that the heats tamed down? We got down to 14 degrees Fri. Night/Sat. Morn. Makes me wish the 90's in the Summer lol Sorry Bro, I know its nothing compared to the valley. Did the PHX. Summer thing at least 8 times. Went to a trade school back in 1990, didnt leave when it was done for years.

AZ.. I'm stoked to see your set up as well. I got to make a trip to Mexico so I'm gonna throw my babies in soil. I don't have the knowledge to hand down to my helper, where they sit now. Probably easier for me for now neways. Being mom's I'm sure it wont make a big dif.

Back
Top Bottom