Do the leaves look normal like this?

FarbfilmMicha

420 Member
Hello, I wanted to ask if the leaves, as in the photo below, are looking normal or maybe there is something done wrong here.

IMG_0883.jpg

Hey @FarbfilmMicha :ciao:

This looks like a really serious nitrogen (N) deficiency. The brown could be phosphorous (P) deficiency. It's interesting... I've responded to 2 other threads tonight, also looking like N deficiency... this one is the most serious. Please have a look at my other responses HERE and HERE for insights into possible missing nutrients. Please also tell us about your lighting, temperature, humidity, grow medium, and watering.
:morenutes:
1676892722442.png

Ok thanks for all the replies.

lighting - LED 150W
temperature - 25°C
humidity - 85%
grow medium - soil (BizzLightMix)
watering - between 1/4 and 1/3 rule (not exactly sure what is meant by watering)

It would be great if you could tell me what would need be to change and if possible how to change it.
@cbdhemp808 @Nunyabiz @beccabuds @zigzagman1960 @Emilya Green @kosio bosio
Just to confirm... is your LED using 150 watts of power? If not, how much?

Your potting soil doesn't provide enough nutrients for the lifecycle of the plant. You need to start feeding using liquid fertilizer right after the plant has established itself. Use a liquid fert specifically for the vegetative stage, and then one for the flowering stage. For example, BIO GROW and BIO BLOOM.

Just to confirm... is your LED using 150 watts of power? If not, how much?

Your potting soil doesn't provide enough nutrients for the lifecycle of the plant. You need to start feeding using liquid fertilizer right after the plant has established itself. Use a liquid fert specifically for the vegetative stage, and then one for the flowering stage. For example, BIO GROW and BIO BLOOM.

Hello thank you very much for your answer. The power of the lamp is about 250 watts and actually enough fertilizer was used, so I also do not know exactly what the problem is. Of course I would be very happy if you had another idea.

The plants look healthy enough that whatever is going on can be fixed. And, you were able to notice that something did not look right and that will go a long way towards figuring out what could be going wrong.

We realize that you have been working hard on growing these plants but we cannot come over to take a look so we have to ask questions. Sometimes it seems like we are nit-picking with them and you are the only one who can help us figure out possible causes and fixes. So sometimes several people will ask what seems like the same question in different ways and it might seem like it is asking to much but as I mentioned we are not there to see the entire plant. We are not able to see the pot the plant is in, the tent, the light, we cannot feel the air, the breeze, we cannot touch the soil, the plant or what you have touched so many times that it seems normal to you.

Plus most of us have our own small specialties, or maybe quirks, when it comes to the plants.

So I assume because I did it according to instructions on the Internet.
I have to ask what fertilizer mix you have been using up to now since no one else did. And, the instructions on the internet, were they on the companies web site? Some of the group can make use of knowing that and figure out if something as simple as adding one other ingredient to the mix is all that is needed. Some of them can suggest an entirely new set of amounts of the fertilizer. It is up to the grower whether to use the suggestion or not.

Anyway, to me it does look like there is not enough Nitrogen getting to the plant.

So I assume because I did it according to instructions on the Internet. Above in the post of @cbdhemp808 it sounded to me as if he would think that I use none, so I wanted to clarify that again.

Still...that doesn't mean that you used enough fertilizer...or that the fertilizer wasn't too much (that's an option too).
Was that information from the official website of the fertilizer developer?

Hello thank you very much for your answer. The power of the lamp is about 250 watts and actually enough fertilizer was used, so I also do not know exactly what the problem is. Of course I would be very happy if you had another idea.
I'm still curious about your LED. You said 150w, then you said about 250w. What is the make and model of your LED? LED bulbs will be rated for the amount of power they use, and also rated for the light output "equivalent," meaning as compared to a regular incandescent bulb.

Here's an example... this one uses 30 watts, and is rated as "300 watt equivalent" (same light output as a 300w incandescent bulb). This one would not be sufficient for an indoor grow – but I'll let others here comment on that, as I am not an indoor grower.

1677372420333.png
1677372476837.png
1677372534398.png

What type of fertilizer did you add to the BioBizz Light potting soil?

This is looking like possible molybdenum deficiency. If so, it may be too late for this plant. More info. You may need to prune back these affected parts. BUT... I'm not an indoor grower, I've never seen this before. Whatever fertilizer you added to the soil, it was surely not enough. If you had used the Biobizz veg and bloom liquid ferts, regularly, I'm going to guess the plants would have looked great at this point. BUT... regarding your light...

1677380056003.png
1677380142158.png

Greenception, GCx 4, 120W
OK, so your lite is drawing 120w. Again, seems not enough light, but I'll let others chime in.

Although 120w will flower a couple plants, yield and quality with suffer. To me it looks like moly b def but also maybe a bit over overwatering. With a moly b def you could have a nutrient lockout. I’m trying to zoom in and see more but that’s what I’m seeing. Hope you get it figured out soon man. I’ll stick around. Also, are you providing as accurate as possible temperature and humidity at night?

Back
Top Bottom