Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I wish there was a less expensive way to ship to you nice people in Canada. On consult with Doc....feed weak nitrates (calcium nitrate) in veg and use some ammonia based nitrogen when they start to flower. A good one would be ammonium sulfate. Fishy ferts would also work, but not quite as well.
Thank you, this is helpful.

Are there organic alternatives to calcium nitrate and ammonium sulfate?

Never thought I'd see the day. Welcome back to Doc Bud's High Brix Blend! Where's the old crew?

20230708_172220.jpg

This is how I mix my High Brix soil...kinda ghetto but it works and it works great! Nothing like mixing and having dirt between your toes to calm the soul! Cannot beat Doc Buds High Brix Blend! I've been using this stuff since the beta days when Doc was labeling the kit jugs by hand, and will never use anything else!

20240218_104315.jpg

20240218_104642.jpg

Duggs went I think 9 or 10 runs with original Doc's high brix recipe...now using some other commercial nutes in combination with some of Doc's gear...got some nice results thus far...shipping from stateside, to Canada is not cost effective ...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...🌴🌴...

It’s best to use only the system. imho
Whatever makes people happy though other inputs can throw the balance of the soil off.
I’ve used it for years now. It lacks some punch towards the end, all strain are different. Experimented a lot with it. Plants are in 5th run mix.

I’ve used it for years now. It lacks some punch towards the end, all strain are different. Experimented a lot with it. Plants are in 5th run mix.
Yes....small containers come with challenges. You can get more "punch" at the end by using larger pots, foliar feeding and Super Drenches. People who are timid with foliars and Super Drenches and are using small pots or fabric pots will notice it more than others.

Day 56 or so I think.
Docs gear is outstanding. Not here to say anything different. Don’t know what I wouldn’t do without it as a foundation. Nothing wrong with experimenting imo.
Edited to add.
Not all cultivars are the same. Some sativa heavy strains are light eaters. Some hybrids need to be fed every week at least.

This is how I mix my High Brix soil...kinda ghetto but it works and it works great! Nothing like mixing and having dirt between your toes to calm the soul! Cannot beat Doc Buds High Brix Blend! I've been using this stuff since the beta days when Doc was labeling the kit jugs by hand, and will never use anything else!

20240218_104315.jpg

20240218_104642.jpg
Definitely good for the soul! Thanks for your support! Take advantage of 25% off with our SPRINGBRIX promo on www.docbudsbrix.com

Back
Top Bottom