DocJ First Time Grow CropKing Autoflowers

Day 20 Update
All the girls were dry top and bottom of pot (I can feel it now that they’re raised). Mixed up a full schedule of week 2 nutrients. Figured since they are almost into week 3 they can handle the full dose of week 2 amounts. Fingers crossed they take it ok

I also spread the lights further apart in the tent to make sure I don’t have too much in one spot

The little engine that could looks like she is going to make it. She has much better color and some new growth.

Whole grow tent for perspective

Can't go wrong really it will either keep growing the same or I'll get the 2 tops ur after... in saying that I thought that topping autos was a no go and training was the go for bigger yields as the time it takes to recover doesn't help with a limited time frame... but again haven't grown autos either and had stayed away from them for this reason.

Can't go wrong really it will either keep growing the same or I'll get the 2 tops ur after... in saying that I thought that topping autos was a no go and training was the go for bigger yields as the time it takes to recover doesn't help with a limited time frame... but again haven't grown autos either and had stayed away from them for this reason.
same for me im like a Muslim with my girls, they got to follow me and lissen to me. And they may only flower if i say so xD

Day 20 Update

I also spread the lights further apart in the tent to make sure I don’t have too much in one spot

I have 2 LED's similar to yours. Someone on my last grow suggested I move the lights to the edge of the tent an position them on a 90 degree angel. It spreads the light coming in an angel and gives great coverage. It worked well and I just turned on my second light yesterday and put them at 90 degree angel again. Saw some significant growth overnight.

Day 27 update

Got back from a work trip and some of the girls had spots on the leaves. I researched and looks like magnesium deficiency. Or maybe the lights were too close? It’s not on all of them so not really sure. Did some LST on Samantha as she is the furthest along growth wise. Topped a couple too

Back
Top Bottom