Does this look like a banana too you? Worried it’s going hermy!

Anyone think this is a banana? It doesn’t look quite like one but I wanted to see who thinks differently, because I made sure to eliminate them as soon as I seen them in case they were and runned my whole grow! The last pic with the bud is after I took them two out... let me know what y’all think!

Attachments

• 53DFDF34-95DA-4863-8159-8DD23E03701F.jpeg
    53DFDF34-95DA-4863-8159-8DD23E03701F.jpeg
    633.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 91783F23-2FE3-44EB-9CD1-96FDB93209D6.jpeg
    91783F23-2FE3-44EB-9CD1-96FDB93209D6.jpeg
    696.3 KB · Views: 120
Nuts for sure
I just found 3 and I literally took my magnify loop and found only 3 on one plant out of 6 plants and pulled them out with tweezers. That’s going to save the bud from seeds right? They haven’t opened up yet!! And their aren’t any balls forming where the female parts are which I thought they formed when hermi.

If it was in my garden I probably would cull it out. No need for Herm seed collection. If you keep it, just keep picking them off. It's likely some are hidden. Might be infertile. Might make seeds. Good luck brother

May not be Nanners, look like Plantains :sorry:
What are plantains? I believe their bananas because I only found a few on one plant out of 6, and I might have stressed them out some being I had a small light leak the past couple weeks I had to fix I have just a closet grow set up and since times changed recently it screwed up my dark period Thats just my opinion I’m about in 4 weeks flower and strain calls for 60-70 days in flower and I have about 30 more days to go! I have either jah kush or joh herer not sure on that. Maybe someone can tell me different cause I mixed seeds like a nucklehead and I just know I had a lot of seeds from both sativas!

Attachments

• E7F380CD-BE06-4433-8FEE-CEC6F54028CD.jpeg
    E7F380CD-BE06-4433-8FEE-CEC6F54028CD.jpeg
    988.5 KB · Views: 80
  • C6A13EF6-B2AF-40FC-BDE5-FDB729E50DCF.jpeg
    C6A13EF6-B2AF-40FC-BDE5-FDB729E50DCF.jpeg
    693.9 KB · Views: 92
  • E0F776B3-F69F-40F1-920C-005474441383.jpeg
    E0F776B3-F69F-40F1-920C-005474441383.jpeg
    609.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 12A39F54-2D2B-42E5-990E-EC807C7F40EB.jpeg
    12A39F54-2D2B-42E5-990E-EC807C7F40EB.jpeg
    643 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 73
What are plantains? I believe their bananas because I only found a few on one plant out of 6, and I might have stressed them out some being I had a small light leak the past couple weeks I had to fix I have just a closet grow set up and since times changed recently it screwed up my dark period Thats just my opinion I’m about in 4 weeks flower and strain calls for 60-70 days in flower and I have about 30 more days to go! I have either jah kush or joh herer not sure on that. Maybe someone can tell me different cause I mixed seeds like a nucklehead and I just know I had a lot of seeds from both sativas!

your plants are reaching for the sky.. you lighting is not good.. invest in better light .. IT IS JOB NUMBER 1 LIGHT
nothing more important than the light sources for growing great smoke..

I have a 1000 100 watts from wall plus 9 supplemental lights that are LED that I believe pull 9 watts from wall. Might not be a lot but it’s what I have to work with until I’m out of where I rent into place I can invest in a good room. I didn’t wana invest into that tent set up stuff everyone uses and actually build one from scratch, . Hey anyone out their in the light industry that wants to hook it up I’ll be more than happy to invest and show your light off I just prefer outdoor style and just started dabbing indoor growing this year to see how I liked it. Just know theirs a passion for these fine plants!

I have a 1000 100 watts from wall plus 9 supplemental lights that are LED that I believe pull 9 watts from wall. Might not be a lot but it’s what I have to work with until I’m out of where I rent into place I can invest in a good room. I didn’t wana invest into that tent set up stuff everyone uses and actually build one from scratch, . Hey anyone out their in the light industry that wants to hook it up I’ll be more than happy to invest and show your light off I just prefer outdoor style and just started dabbing indoor growing this year to see how I liked it. Just know theirs a passion for these fine plants!

not sure what 1000 100 watts is? 100,000 watts should be plenty of power there !!!!! Yup use what you got ..
i just got the grow tent set up in spare bedroom very handy no harm to room 30 mins to restore back..

yeah dedicated rooms in the basement are nice.. super heat management and humidity control

cheers..

not sure what 1000 100 watts is? 100,000 watts should be plenty of power there !!!!! Yup use what you got ..
i just got the grow tent set up in spare bedroom very handy no harm to room 30 mins to restore back..

yeah dedicated rooms in the basement are nice.. super heat management and humidity control

cheers..
I should have givin more info on what I ment lol, but I was told most 1000LED lights pull up to 100 Watts from the wall with a dimmer on it raised up all the way. And the supplemental lighting I have other than my LED1000 are saying they pull 9 watts each bulb from the wall. I could be wrong but hey I’m just going by what I’ve been told by the hydro stores trying to sell their lights!

I should have givin more info on what I ment lol, but I was told most 1000LED lights pull up to 100 Watts from the wall with a dimmer on it raised up all the way. And the supplemental lighting I have other than my LED1000 are saying they pull 9 watts each bulb from the wall. I could be wrong but hey I’m just going by what I’ve been told by the hydro stores trying to sell their lights!

Do not believe the store. (until you get more knowledge listen to folks here)
Each time I go in I hear how they all grow 1lb plants under 20w lights with no water and no food (exaggeration) and they are the best etc etc and then when I hear them give info to customers it has been wrong 90% of the time or something which will benefit them less than the cost of the products they are trying to sell the customer.

PS Plantains are a fruit which looks like a Banana but isnt.... (was a poor attempt at humor)

Do not believe the store. (until you get more knowledge listen to folks here)
Each time I go in I hear how they all grow 1lb plants under 20w lights with no water and no food (exaggeration) and they are the best etc etc and then when I hear them give info to customers it has been wrong 90% of the time or something which will benefit them less than the cost of the products they are trying to sell the customer.

PS Plantains are a fruit which looks like a Banana but isnt.... (was a poor attempt at humor)
Lol I get the joke now I had to google what a plantain was then felt pretty dumb!! I have a field of that shit but always just referred to them as weeds. But as for the lights I don’t really trust anyone’s opinions until I see if for myself lol but I do know I need to upgrade and that’s in the works for next grow, but it’s time for outdoors and that’s my favorite way of growing in my opinion but I’m enjoying the indoor way now so I’m in the works for a better set up. Theis was just a test run to see if I’d be good at it or not. Manufacturers also say to have their lights a certain distance and my light calls for 12-18 inches in flower and I have like 8 colas reaching 3-4 inches from light. As long as you have a fan blowing on top of light my opinion you can just about touch the light. LED THAT IS! Not saying the same for all other lights out their.

Back
Top Bottom