DoobieDuck Still In The Game

DoobieDuck

Hey friends, long time no see. My life got very busy, so, I almost lost touch with my friends on the web. Now health and age is catching up, has caught up with me and well, here I am! I'm still growing a few plants, shooting like mad, doing some new video diorama work, best for you, macros. It's easy to say I shoot thousands of frames in a single day and then may I mention, processing all those. It's what keeps me busy. And if you have health issues that keep you from doing what you love you do, you do the next best thing. That's enough of a re-introduction for now, how about some pics?
These are from my recent shoot I'm calling "show me some skin"..cannabis as art!
0741-RABxTresStarDawg-W.gif
0809-relentless-dubb-step.W.jpg
0942-RABxTresStarDawg-W.jpg
1257-RABxTresStarDawg-W.jpg
9684-dubb-step_BnW-W.jpg

Welcome back @DoobieDuck and thank you for posting this thread. It’s been a long time since our brother @Smokin Moose connected us. We look forward seeing more of your amazing photos, the members are gonna love your work 🙏🏼

Aloha Doobie! I hear only amazing things and by the looks of these introductory trichome shots, I am both grateful and excited for you to be a part of this community sharing once again. Can't wait to watch and educate myself:passitleft::thanks:

Hey there @DoobieDuck...name is familiar. Did you use to post your macros on another site that has now been defunct? I am pretty sure I remember you from another site not to be mentioned. Anyways; glad you're back in the game. I look forward to enjoying your overwhelmingly stupendous photos. :circle-of-love:

Hey there @DoobieDuck...name is familiar. Did you use to post your macros on another site that has now been defunct? I am pretty sure I remember you from another site not to be mentioned. Anyways; glad you're back in the game. I look forward to enjoying your overwhelmingly stupendous photos. :circle-of-love:
Pat, why yes, I posted on jst about every cannabis website out there for 20 years. I've whittled them down to just a few now as I just can't remember who, when, and where. I have a terrible memory problem to add to all my other stuff. This site will now be on top my list! Cheers..DD

Doobie,
I love taking trichome shots. Do it often for a droughting thread I have, in fact. May I ask what type of software or unit you use for these shots? I saw you mentioned the term macros but I'm not techy. I use a digital wi-fi scope for mine and I thought it did a great job but now I see I can do better
Thanks in advance!

Krissi, nice to see you, thanks for the visit. I stack images to get these shots using a Stack Shot focusing rail. Most of my images are anywhere between 40 and 100 frames each. They are then processed with Helicon Focus software. Further processing then done in Adobe Photoshop. I hope this helps you get going! : )
A couple more pics for my followers..this is my LebChunk, a cross I did years ago with Tom Hills Deep Chunk acquired from Tom himself! Breeding it with Esbes' (Leb27 x HTC Deep Chunk)
Good luck with your images, Cheers DD.....
09-07-22-lebchunk-9592-E-W.jpg
09-07-22-lebchunk-9102-W.jpg

Krissi, nice to see you, thanks for the visit. I stack images to get these shots using a Stack Shot focusing rail. Most of my images are anywhere between 40 and 100 frames each. They are then processed with Helicon Focus software. Further processing then done in Adobe Photoshop. I hope this helps you get going! : )
A couple more pics for my followers..this is my LebChunk, a cross I did years ago with Tom Hills Deep Chunk acquired from Tom himself! Breeding it with Esbes' (Leb27 x HTC Deep Chunk)
Good luck with your images, Cheers DD.....
09-07-22-lebchunk-9592-E-W.jpg
09-07-22-lebchunk-9102-W.jpg
Thank you so much. I have a lot of looking up to do. Making a Christmas list for Santa, is he able to find this software everywhere? Surely he doesn't make all this stuff in his workshop:Stack Shot Focusing Rail, Helicon Focus Software and is this the newest Adobe Photoshop?

Not that I'm jumping on this bandwagon tomorrow but absolutely need to get my tires rotated before making the trip!

Thank you kindly for your time!

Krissi Carbone
...able to find this software everywhere? YES...Surely he doesn't make all this stuff in his workshop:Stack Shot Focusing Rail, Helicon Focus Software and is this the newest Adobe Photoshop? No I'm using an old version of PhotoShop, thanks for asking....

Well ooops, I posted my new diorama video and was not aware of how that is done here, the last thing I ever wanted to do is break the law here, so Doobie, let's try to get it right! At the bottom under these two pics, the new video over at Vimeo

11-10-22-doobiediorama-002.jpg

11-10-22-doobiediorama-003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom