Dr Atomic Northern Lights grow

Wow is all I can say about your grow!!!! VERY NICE!! I also voted 5 stars on this grow. I just wish I would have been reading from the start. I started reading about 2 hours ago and just finished reading all 39 pages. I will definately be keeping up with the next grow! Did you say that there was another grow in progress and where do I suscribe/

Thanks Ray Gunn for going through the journal it is a little long but filled with pictures documenting the grow. Thanks for taking the time to go through it....:cheer:

:Rasta::Rasta:

No problem man. I like the long journals and pics. Long journal = more info. I was up till 4am reading in this awesome forum and it looks like you were up early too. Its definately awesome to see different styles and prefrences with all of these grows.

Yep I can't sleep at night sometimes , you can catch me in here between 1 and 4 am,I get some of my best reading in the meddle of the night.

Besides I can always sleep in the next day....im retired....lol

Plus I'm in here all day long......

:Rasta::Rasta:

I was looking into the Ebb & Gro at my main supplier's site, and I came to 420Mag to do a search on it, which led me to your other thread, which led me to this one. Just finished reading the whole thing. You've convinced me, I think, to get one for my next grow. Especially since you used the one 1K light for all 12 pots and got way over a gram/watt yield. Amazing grow, can't wait to try out the system.

+ reps late... :nicethread:

Man, I wish I'd seen this from the beginning. Very nice demo. I am thrilled to see that reflector, I have really been thinking about that kind of a room and light.

And the harvest weight bears it out. It is nice to see a grower getting over a gram/watt - that is real knowledge and efficiency.

I have a 10x10 grow area and a closet 2x8 for cloning and keeping the mother plants at 18 hours.

cross: Dr Atomic x Northern Lights #5
pots: 12,2 Gallon buckets and 2,3 gallon for mother clones
PH: 5.5
Fert: Dutch Masters Gold grow and bloom part A+B

The cuttings and seedings are 1 week old in veg state

5bonsia_0025.jpg

4bonsia_0014.jpg

6bonsia_0036.jpg

4 weeks of veg 8 to 10 weeks of flower....mother clone 9 months old

Hmmm, looks good

Back
Top Bottom