MindControl's 1st Grow - Hydro - Northern Willy Diesel - 2014

Re: Mindcontrol's 1st grow-hydro- "northern willy diesel" 2013

Thanks Jimmy6000
don't know if I can give rep's .but have some super sticky icky rep's for helpin me out!
:bravo:
cheers!
:Namaste:

hola amigos de la :420: !!!!!!!!!!!

Today was weekly feeding time...the girls drank up a lovely 1 3/4 teaspoons of bloom flora nova and also had 1 teaspoon cali magic cal/mag.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :morenutes:

seems like every time I open up the secret garden they have more resin coated leaves and more and more calyx's blowing up in thickness. so much white hairs, as a rookie the beautiful nature of these plants are making me a humble man. the smell is kicking in,not outside the closet area yet however when I check the buds I give a nice smell test with usually a blast of fruit and sweetnes hitting me instantly. more resinous everyday!
:bravo:
here are the beautiful ladies this morning before the feeding...
day 21 of bloom
big bud x northern lights (n. alliance) x nyc diesel.
IMG_20140222_125152.jpg

View image in gallery

hoooray for the ladies. we resume the update with a glance at the lst I did today with pipe cleaners on my willy wonder strain..
I cloned 3 off her and three off the other mom.
I have a question about the moms you keep for cloning. is it bad or hurt the genes if i take the mother from this first plant in veg.? it a lil stout and wanted to see if i get a better clone to mom. is this ok. anyways i did tie it down today so i guess if i have to use that as a mom i can untie tonight only been in a few hrs. thanks to anyone that can help a rookie out!
here is wilma wonder...
strain: willy's wonder
day24 of veg.
before and after..

thanks for another update laies and gent's we will catch you next time hopefully scrogging it in bloom room!
laters!!
:thumb:

checking in for 2-26-14

Got some sweet flicks of my flower ladies up close for ya!
need to pot the willy's wonder this evening as the roots are filled out the pot!
(dont want any root mold/rot problems)
also have clones of 3 willy's wonders and 3 clones of the "big city lights diesel"...
making 9 in total for the next cycle of harvest!
one i'm sure will be a runt again and this time I will be tossing it!
here is some flicks! enjoy!

here are the ladies in the flower room in action day 24 !

cheers!
:ganjamon::slide:

2-28-2012 entry!
vegging room:
76-86 degrees
ph 6.5 coco hydroton perlite mix

I have a mom for the big city lights diesel in the veg. closet.
cond.: the mother was under cold stress because of heating going out in this very cold tundra in the midwest I live in! She suffered hella deep purple to burgandy coloring that only has gone away some on older leaf. stems still have stripes going up till new growth which new growth is coming in green.
3 clones from this...big city lights diesel all doing great no signs of rooting .
3 clones from willy's wonder (might be willys x lavender)

also have 3 young plants at 10 days veg..(1-3-2014)
looking great! 3rd nodes, not sure when i will top these I think I did a good job on first session of topping but this round I'd like to get more tops and actually do it more than one time in the veg stage.

here are some flicks of the willys wonder I repotted ...roots to the wall.

now on to the flower closet!! we be scrogging!
70-84 degrees
8 big city lights diesel
1-16-2014
flipped on 2-3-2014
26th day of bloom...
one setback on a top cola that was manhandled when scrog net went up!
learning real quick that when you decide you will be using a scrog net you should set date when you want it,to allow time for plants to grow into not like me rushing at last minute to put net up. supports for the net would be nice as to be able to mount it easier. (note to self)
alright without further delay........the ladies of the Mindcontrol garden.
netted up..
:high-five:

and one lady out of the closet being shuffled for the last month!

have a great night...smoke well and stay hydrated!!
:bravo::yummy:

Hello :420: land!

This week we brought the willy's wonder into flower! she fits just lush in their because a scrawny plant got the boot. she would have maybe produced an eighth she was doomed from the start as the pot had an accident. we also take a look at the young 3'b clones...bertha.betty, and bonnie! they have come along nicely in the new square seedling pots. a bit of yellowing from nitrate deficiancy , and some spots of brown. zinc perhaps? we also did some topping on all 3 and supercropped ( I believe its called when you cut main stem to push energy back up for more colas?!!?)
here is a look at em'...

nicely pushing out more baby clones..here is miss Lemon (the mother)

and some new clones cut from lemon and from the willy's wonder before it went into flower! here is my cat loungin with clones and mother...she got the boot right away as she is the main cat that loves tanning! her name is scribbles, she is a runt....5 yrs old.
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::hmmmm:

:cheer::clap:

here is the latest look into the flower room ,some co2 has been added and i've also added some cfl's a 60 watt 2,700 k and 2 26 watt 2,700k and one random white led 15 watt.

the buds on that lower bottom is getting bulked up now, i'm really curious to see what these girls would have turned out like if they were under high pressure sodium. this is going to be a must soon or a led ufo to go with flower room. anyways i'm more than stolked that this mon is last feeding! no nute burns on any of these ladies as i pushed it these last weeks, plants are strong, they recently started stinking up the house. here we go 3 week countdown and we get to look a maybe harvesting the bigger back plants the 3rd of april. peace out and hope your puffing on something fabulious!!!
:ganjamon::allgood:

Hello :420: land!

This week we brought the willy's wonder into flower! she fits just lush in their because a scrawny plant got the boot. she would have maybe produced an eighth she was doomed from the start as the pot had an accident. we also take a look at the young 3'b clones...bertha.betty, and bonnie! they have come along nicely in the new square seedling pots. a bit of yellowing from nitrate deficiancy , and some spots of brown. zinc perhaps? we also did some topping on all 3 and supercropped ( I believe its called when you cut main stem to push energy back up for more colas?!!?)
here is a look at em'...

nicely pushing out more baby clones..here is miss Lemon (the mother)

and some new clones cut from lemon and from the willy's wonder before it went into flower! here is my cat loungin with clones and mother...she got the boot right away as she is the main cat that loves tanning! her name is scribbles, she is a runt....5 yrs old.
:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::hmmmm:

:cheer::clap:

here is the latest look into the flower room ,some co2 has been added and i've also added some cfl's a 60 watt 2,700 k and 2 26 watt 2,700k and one random white led 15 watt.

the buds on that lower bottom is getting bulked up now, i'm really curious to see what these girls would have turned out like if they were under high pressure sodium. this is going to be a must soon or a led ufo to go with flower room. anyways i'm more than stolked that this mon is last feeding! no nute burns on any of these ladies as i pushed it these last weeks, plants are strong, they recently started stinking up the house. here we go 3 week countdown and we get to look a maybe harvesting the bigger back plants the 3rd of april. peace out and hope your puffing on something fabulious!!!
:ganjamon::allgood:

update time!!!

welcome back :420:!!!!

sooooooooo we had the last feeding of nutes last night!! :morenutes:!!!!!

The ladies enjoyed some candy ( molasis ) !!! the ladies also enjoyed some JAZZ music via the new radio in the bloom den.
you can say they are having a little party!!! it's funny my cool ass neighber..( who i'm sure grows also ) said " wow you must really like jazz...I can hear it when no tv is on and it helps me sleep" hahahahah :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

noticed some bulking up in more pistols popping out the top like alph alpha . lol more crystally lookin and i'm thinking of doing ice water bath or the cold night before 24 hr darkness. that is the other thing is it better to go 48 hrs? or do peeps usually go 24?
all good things to ponder as I am reaching flush and last 3 weeks. I'm hoping this goes down as a gradual harvest getting top buds out the way and allowing bottom and larf or any smaller buds a few more days to bulk up. I have had a couple nugs grabbed from the cookie jar , needed to taste what too early and chem. tastes like. was decent though Lots of crystal matter left in my jar. very much head high indeed. I actually was very impressed this early on . I think it is important to really have a grasp on your plant as a whole, all aspects...even over ripen as I have heard this discussion on other journals. ( at least those journals have viewers....:helpsmilie::nicethread:
:yahoo:
on to more flicks!!!

here are some pic's of willys wonder and cinderella

the mother "Lemon"

hope everyone has a great tokeday and keep pushing those ladies!!!!

:thanks::circle-of-love::blunt::bump:
cheers!
mindcon.

Mind, your girls are looking awesome! You have a monster setup! i love the space!

I really think you should cover those transparent jug halves. I never got fungus, but i'm pretty terrified about discovering one, remember you need to destroy all plants and give the whole room a thorough cleaning. Best way to avoid that is to grab some metallic gray, or mirror duct tape and give them a couple of spins around the jugs(2 or 3 layers to be safe). It's a small gesture that can save you ALOT of grief later on.

On a lighter note, it's gonna take me a while to catch up, but i hope we will be comparing healthy crops for a long time to come.
Thanks for all your suport, it hasn't gone unnoticed by me, quite the oposite!

good call..! I've been trying to rem. what exactly it was that got the 3'b clones poppin so fast, seriously only took 6 days to root. I was amazed..so I gave em' those square lil pint pots to call home in the small veg closet. This could have something to do with it because as I look back they were in a non see through container. think i'm going to diy a clone bucket,that way I can also get some humidity going. I'm actually kinda worried now that the willy wonder clones maybe will not root. they are my last three clones and no momma. the willy I cut em from is in flower. I will be in colorodo soon, so I was planning on getting clones when I got there however i'd still like to get some nice medicine off that willy wonder cinderella combo. real stout plant~!!!!
thanks for the cleaning tip,i'm on it right away. anything I can avoid later,is well worth the time now. I learned this from my homies grow houses I work out of. clean clean clean! If you have stuff to do in the roon do it right away while you are waiting for water fill or turn overs in ressy's. ...treat it like a job and if you put in the hrs everyday it well always stay groomed attention is on problems you may not other wise see...it's well worth it in the end game. esp with mold, mildew and any things youCOULD have caught but went downstairs to play video games or hop on facebook instead of having follow through hours. it is a shame what one small mistake can cost you! we just went over this as a partner in my circle isnt clean at all and we found old leaves dead molding in a corner. cost my boy 20,000 in supplies and final product. wack!
thanks again yo! gotta make the lady some dinner for a hard day at work....! munch munch!

thanks Fr3d!

:welcome:to the near harvest shenanagans!!!!!
Have some reps Shin for sticking around to watch the completion of my first grow and journal!
this one will be one for the ganja bucket list! next up I hope to attempt dwc, need more planning and may be an adventure for my new home in CO.:high-five:

:thanks:

:circle-of-love: UPDATE TIME!!!:circle-of-love:

star command journal entry 3-16-2014!!:thumb:

:cheer:DAY> 60!!! (exactly 2 months when I got my clones,2 weeks veg.)
1 month and 2 weeks into flower and we are looking greeeeeeeeaaaaat!!! :bravo:
let's jump right into the flower room, we have the willy's wonder x cinderela jumping in with some glamour shots photos! she is a brute of a bonzai, all tied up and putting out mad shoots!
here she is!

:cheer::cheer::partyboy: she is getting some flowers also if you can see the white popping out!

next we have the six sisters...
the six sisters were seven untill my early harvest on a smaller plant that i chooped down so I can see for myself what the dif. is in flush and no flush, although my cure was fast and dramatically changed the taste, i was suprised and satisfied with the 1/2 oz i got non flushed. we will see after my flush of six plants what is the best. any ways here they are!!
enjoy!

now some colas...

under shots. notice also my buds on bottom are doing extremely well, lots of thc sugar from added cfl's to shine the bottom!! excellent idea!

I took the advice of one Mr. ShinSeiki and got those see thru half jugs out of there and got these until I make a diy cloner! coming soon!
here is what they look like now!
reps to shin for the great advice!

and last a small amount left of the early flowers un-flushed.
not too bad, lil imature un ripe however very sugar coated thc madness!
thanks for stopping through!
peace andlove!
:thanks::420:

welcome back everyone! I have lots of great new updates, such as HARVEST! ( complications forced a 5 day early harvest...we'll get to the whats n whens..
I have est. new journal them and new goals for 2nd round! A lot of these things I have already gotten to so I will be hitting rewind a bit in the last week..bare with me as I am heavily medicated from 2 rounds of Bubble Hash making!!
here we go with harves plant pics..

it has been a long week! I will put up the best of the best from this grow and i'll allow closing comments so we can proceed with the great news and new strain!
:thumb:

last of all here are some treats I made and my first ever bubble hash adventure! (still have cupcakes on way woth last of trim)
not sure final weight in because I didnt get a scale until now..
this is all personal medicine and next will be for 5 patients. I figure I got 4 ounces of bud all super crystally and the trim prob. around 1 3/4 ounces.
first puck of hash bubbbled and was blonde colored! not bad for my first attempt..
smoke report and strain review in my last post:

peace out untill next time!!
smoke well and be safe kids!

:bong::thanks::peacetwo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom