Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Fist off is a little experiment i did to see if I could get a pinching (not cutting lol) to root by using a mason jar and air stone. No rooting gel. I just pinched a branch and popped it in a collar LOL. It rooted in 5 days LOL! So much for all my cloning theories hehehe.

Crazy!

20150327_115407.jpg
20150327_114638.jpg

looking perfect Doc :thumb: what is the solution in the mason jar?
:Namaste:

Hi Hunga,

It's filtered tap water and 1 1/2 teaspoons of Clonex solution. I use it in my regular cloner too. I haven't checked PH yet. I'll do that tonight and adjust to 5.8. I think it would be better wrapped in duct tape so light doesn't get to the roots. We'll see if it actually makes it or not. I checked the roots this morning and they were down to the bottom of the jar.

Hi Hunga,

It's filtered tap water and 1 1/2 teaspoons of Clonex solution. I use it in my regular cloner too. I haven't checked PH yet. I'll do that tonight and adjust to 5.8. I think it would be better wrapped in duct tape so light doesn't get to the roots. We'll see if it actually makes it or not. I checked the roots this morning and they were down to the bottom of the jar.

:thanks:Doc for the info, it songs good I'll probe in the next days:scratchinghead:
good vibes

Is that just a test clone or are you gonna grow it out?

Hi Scrubby,

My intention was just to see what happened, I'm seriously impressed. Those roots look viable to me. Check them out. It's the craziest thing I've ever seen. It's not a real solution unless you just want to clone 1 or 2 plants but the theory is pretty cool. I've never had roots like these in 1 week. Could be the strain?:Namaste:
20150329_211516.jpg

Nice pics Doc, thanks for sharing :)

Sharing is Caring LOL! :circle-of-love:

Good morning herbs my good sir.

Hi Dusty, so far it's been a good day!

Whooooaaa nice pics doc.... roll on five months and hope that mine look something similar now :) .... always wishing my life away :)

Hi MM, You're will be stellar my friend. You've got the skills...:thumb:

Thumbs up!

Thanks CO, just checked out your Aloe Vera cloning thread. Great Stuff!!!

Hi Doc i'm very impressed with Ur clone how rapidly developed her root sites wow!I have used lots of different technics for making clones(in potting soil, sand,jiffy,aeroponic cloner)but i think this is one of the easiest, cheapest way to take good clones.
:thanks: for sharing Ur experience.
Have a nice Day !

Hi Hunga! I was seriously blown away. I have to try it again to see if it was a fluke. I checked the roots today and they exploded overnight. I'll grab a pic a later :):):)

Happy MuchDaze Doc:)...that clone is looking superb bro:)....crazy how many roots she has already:)......the girls look great my friend:).....LB has been reading up and taking notes of questions for you:).....she may keep you busier than you want:rofl:lol......You and Yours have a great day:)

LOL! Awesome GD. I'm always available sometimes. Seriously, any Q's she has just point her my direction my friend. :Namaste:

Here's some pictures of the roots from the quart jar clone and some WiFi closeups. I'd like to see 2-3 times the roots before trans-planting but I'm sure this would make it in OLS. I don't even remember what plant I pinched that off of LOL. It was off a clone that was still in the cloner. CRAZY!
:thumb:

20150330_221839.jpg
20150330_221901.jpg
20150330_221907.jpg
20150330_221931.jpg

Here's some WiFi closeups! :high-five: These buds are so tiny, but they are sooo frosty :)!

20150330_222328.jpg
20150330_222345.jpg
20150330_222414.jpg
20150330_222425.jpg
20150330_222441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom