Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Hi Doc,

Congrats on your clone success. Way to debunk chemical ways too.
I have gone to a pure aloe system as well now. With Ro
Nice and simple ..

Those blue dreams fs sure look beautiful too, I think I can spot them out ..
Gonna be an awesome run

Keep it up

DonTe

Loving the roots & sticky buds bro :)

Thank you Brother Skunny! That clone is crazy. I just got home and the roots are 2x what they were yesterday. I'm blown away.

Id trim off those longer ones to see if she'll push more side branches. Thats definitely a happy cutting :)
Thanks for that share Dr :) great job!

Hi scrubby! When you say side branches do you mean the white side shooting roots or the actual plant structure? I've heard of this before for making the plant bushier, but I've never had a problem with side branching hehehe! The Kali and HS (notoriously tall stretchers) I'm growing right now are twice as wide as they are tall. Not sure I could handle anymore side branching. But I'd love to see some big Ol' roots. :Namaste:

Looking great my friend! :)

Thank you LA! I'm still absorbing your Spannibis trip. I have just added it to my bucket list. The weed shows here are great but nothing like that!!!

Morning Doc;).....those wifi buds are super frosty bro:).....might be small but comes with a Punch:)...Have a great day my friend:)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed Brother Dreams! I see it's maturing a lot faster than my last two. I'm at 6.5 weeks and it's already 50/50 white/red hairs. I'd like to check out the trichs but I shake really bad and my eye site is shot. I'll have to call over my 70 year old cancer patient to look at them for me LOL!!!!!

Hi Doc,

Congrats on your clone success. Way to debunk chemical ways too.
I have gone to a pure aloe system as well now. With Ro
Nice and simple ..

Those blue dreams fs sure look beautiful too, I think I can spot them out ..
Gonna be an awesome run

Keep it up

DonTe

Hi DonTe, You are now the 100'th Organic grower to tell me the exact same thing. What can I say, I'm slow hehehe. Do you use the 200x Aloe Vera powder or the live plant? I think it will be easier for me to pull off the powder. I live in a very dark, cold and rainy environment and I don't think it will grow here.

Thanks for the support All!

Just swinging in to wish you a Happy Daze Doc:):passitleft:

Hi Mr Dreamz! Hope your day is red eyed and bakerized :):):)

Good morning buds doc. How it goes buddy?

Going Great Dusty! Glad you're loving your new job my friend...:high-five:

:thumb:fuzzy roots i love it so much!WIFI flowers :drool:
:Namaste:

I can't believe it Hunga. I'm going to take some pics in a minute and those roots are totally ready to plant in soil. I'm going to chuck it in the compost pile though. I've already got more plants than I can grow and my friend I was growing the cuttings for just told me he's done growing. More compost lol... :thumb:

Here's some pictures. I am seriously worried this Kali Mist will never finish. It's looking like 3 week old buds still and we're almost 7 weeks in. This is going to kill me LOL :):):)!!! Buds will be huge when they're done though.

First off is the test pinching, It's dead now. Pretty cool though

20150401_182218.jpg
20150401_182215.jpg
20150401_182209.jpg
20150401_182203.jpg

Here is the Kali Mist clones

20150401_183315.jpg

Hawaiian Snow clones

20150401_183119.jpg

Happy Cab of Clones and Seedlings

20150401_183723.jpg

These are the Blue Dream seedlings

20150401_182340.jpg

Kali Mist #8

20150331_202207.jpg
20150331_202030.jpg

Kali Mist #3
20150331_202149.jpg
20150331_202005.jpg

Kali Mist #5
20150331_202112.jpg

20150331_201935.jpg

Hawaiian Snow
20150331_201913.jpg

Group Shot
20150331_201824.jpg

Johnny Appleseed that clone somewhere. Overgrow the world,
Lol!

Hi CO, I love the idea, but we can't plant outside here for another month at least. I am just so limited on space brother. I wish I had 4 tents :):):)...

Looking good Doc C.

Hey there Doc - Lookin mighty green in your grow tent there! Very nice, reps on your strain selections, you sure know how to pick them. I've been trying my thumbs at cloning with mixed results - I've got great results with everything but my cannabis clones... they are slowwwww to form roots. Gonna have to try your recipe next! Do you scrape the root end of the cutting before you put it in water??

Mighty fine buds there buddy.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom