Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Hi Doc! I love that sativas particularly Amnesia's so when i saw Ur MSH i decided to order some of them...
Have U a happy day & nice weekend!
:Namaste:

Hi Doc i wish U happy easter day! This clonex solution what U used for clones?
clonex_mist.jpg

Hi Hunga,

You can't go wrong with MSH if you don't mind waiting and you have low humidity (Under 40%). Mine took 11 1/2 weeks to finish and I did lose the biggest 3 buds to bud-rot. I still harvested over 8.5 oz off the plant I grew (personal best). It's easy to grow, although it can get tall, and it's a great producer. The smoke is phenomenal. My patient says its the best he's had and he's been smoking since the 60s.

It was actually this:
2015-04-07_174514.jpg

Sorry it took me so long to get back. I went to my folks for Easter and then got nailed with a couple LONG days at work. Living on 4 hours sleep a night right now!:Namaste:

I use a real aloe plant, brothaDoc, it regenerates itself, is super resilient, and a single cfl is more than enough to keep it vibing.
I have a lot of drafts and temp flux and lack of sun too in my non grow space. So you could probably rock either style, imo.

Have to ask, tho, and sorry haven't had time to read the middle yet, how long you're vegging for, in what size pots, and how many times are you topping..
You're making me reconsider my training regime a bit with your beauties..

Right on bro, take care
DonTe

Hi DonTe,

Thanks so much for the feedback on the Aloe plant. I'm getting one:cheer:!

Don't do anything I do if you need to turn crops fast hehehe:circle-of-love:. I never time my veg cycle. I just grow them and train them till I get them looking like they're ready LOL:high-five:... I know it's lame but I just grew for myself and sister in law before picking up my patient so I never had to worry about timelines. If I had to guess, I'd say between 6-8 weeks veg cycle.

For pot size I use 10 Gallon smart pots. I tried 5 gallon, but for OLS you really need at least 10. I would use 15s or 20s if I had the space and was strong enough to move them. I still like your No Till Bed on wheels. I would do that with a little more experience under my belt.

For topping, I don't count either, I promise :):):), I seriously just top when they look like they need topping. At least 2 times. I do more super-cropping and tying than actual topping. I just go for an even canopy. Generally, my shortest plant will dictate how I grow the others.

I hope I answered your questions my friend! :volcano-smiley:

Frosted deliciousness! Great photos Dr C

Hi Bapple! Welcome to the grow and show!:thumb:!

Thanks for the props on the pics. I finally learned how to take pics with my USB camera. I had to get right down on the buds. Basically I had to put the bud inside the guard to get quality trich shots. Shaky hands here my friend.

Doc knows how to pick the strains... for my fall run Doc suggest a good Sativa for me would ya???

When in doubt call the Doc, thats what I'm talkin about! WOW

Cheers

Hi Bo! Sorry it took so long to get back to you my friend.:Namaste:

If it's indoor I can make a couple suggestions. I can only suggest the Moonshine Haze LOL. It's the only sativa I've grown so far at 80%. The White Fire is 50/50 and that is THE BOMB for a 9-10 week strain. It will ruin your day though lol!

For outdoor, I'd have to refer you to brightlight or Conradino. Those guys rock the outdoor grows. My experience is very limited. I'm in the suburbs and I've got some nosy ass neighbors :thumb:

ok....put a hold on that....i didnt remember you saying they were regs.....i was thinking fem seeds but read that RD doesnt do fem seeds yet:/.........so i am on the fence now......if i get 5 for around 50 i am gonna be skint if i dont get a female:)lol....all i deal with is fem now....even have reg afghani seeds and some other i cant think of now and they will probably sit there until they go bad:/......if i wasnt so paranoid i would start them inside and transplant outdoors to look for a female to clone:)....but unless it becomes legal here chances are i wont ever feel comfortable with it:)....i like everything contained inside and out of any tresspassers eyes:)lol.....shite....now decisions as it looks and sounds so good:/:)lol......

I hear you Brother Dreamz! I totally understand space restrictions. Rare Dankness does have their Ghost Train haze #1 in Fem seeds, but other than that, you're right. They're all Reg Beans.

When things change, we can just meet up in Las Vegas and swap cuts :):):) :thumb: I pray those days will happen in our lifetime so we can all get some cuts off of CO LOL! Till then, we'll stumble our way through the genetic pool looking for gold. Am I right? :cheer::love::cheer:

I am a big believer in the fem seeds when necessary. When I do fem seeds, I can just germinate and grow out the number of plants I want. When I do regs I have to germ twice as many seeds and then I have to slow everything down while I sex the plants. that can be a major PITA! That said -- There's gold in the beans GD!!!:high-five:

Happy Easter Daze Doc:)...I hope you and yours have a great day buddy:).......
Scrubby...sounds like a killer list to me:)....

Happy Easter my friend! :Namaste:

MSH, blue dream and that tangie/ghost train haze cross are on the bean hit list for my next order :)
You convinced me Dr :)

Oh Man scrubby! You aint kidding. when I saw that cross by Little Chief Collabs I almost pulled the trigger immediately. Then I remembered the attitude (Now CHOICE MARIJUANA SEEDS) always has a killer give away on 4/20. I have 6 packs of RD beans I still have to grow out but that collaboration between DNA and RD seems too good to pass up.

Here's my 4/20 list bud. Mostly Chems and OGs but I did through in a White cross :):):)

Cali Connection: Chem 91'
Alphakronik Genes: Eisbaer
Emerald Triangle: Lost Coast OG
Little Chief collabs: Tangie Ghost Train

20150403_154046.jpg

Need ya one of these GD

I need me one of those too!!! :thumb: This is like Jon Taffer looking for solutions hehehe...:Namaste::high-five::circle-of-love:

thats just humic acid and a touch of fulvic , i always thought it was just that or nitrozome foliar but u get 80 lts min.the promo guys were just grinning not high bored so gave me last 5 bottles , but i got the feeling they were so bored stock gone ,nothing left so can go eat or have a tin.even silicon once u see a couple of roots foliar again. . thats why they pretend its something the labs be creatinng in r and d for years.:420:
try it works great as it speed up the enzyme for rootsz/the phloem , xylem highway and increase nute uptake in a gentle but powerfull way
using it today

Hi susat66, welcome to the thread! I'm either stoned or I'm totally stoned lol!!! What product are you referring to my friend? No disrespect intended, I must have missed a post somewhere. I am a super-stoner too so it might be that hehehehe...:Namaste:

Hey there dr. Thanks for info on Attitude & Choice...both sites still up w/ slightly different promos. Any more info? Lately Attitude site seems like not as much going on, maybe due to the new site? Also, way fewer emails & usually 4/20 promo would already be up.

The new DNA GYO line looks cool....less expensive too. Their Florida sounds like might be the Triangle & the White. What do you think? Some very nice crosses. Kinda liked that Florida Lemon. Also ready to go with ET Cherry OG. Had my eye on it when I got the Lost Coast but decided to try the straight LC 1st. After growing a LC even more sure I want to try the Cherry. Been meaning to ask you if you've tried any Sin City strains? Say to myself, "Really....more seeds?" Well, can't help it & so much fun.:Namaste:

Hi susat66, welcome to the thread! I'm either stoned or I'm totally stoned lol!!! What product are you referring to my friend? No disrespect intended, I must have missed a post somewhere. I am a super-stoner too so it might be that hehehehe...:Namaste:

I think it was the Clonex solution :thumb:

Good morning Doc, I hope you're well & you had a good weekend bro:)

Hey there dr. Thanks for info on Attitude & Choice...both sites still up w/ slightly different promos. Any more info? Lately Attitude site seems like not as much going on, maybe due to the new site? Also, way fewer emails & usually 4/20 promo would already be up.

The new DNA GYO line looks cool....less expensive too. Their Florida sounds like might be the Triangle & the White. What do you think? Some very nice crosses. Kinda liked that Florida Lemon. Also ready to go with ET Cherry OG. Had my eye on it when I got the Lost Coast but decided to try the straight LC 1st. After growing a LC even more sure I want to try the Cherry. Been meaning to ask you if you've tried any Sin City strains? Say to myself, "Really....more seeds?" Well, can't help it & so much fun.:Namaste:

Hi strain brother! So to the best of my knowledge choice is the attitude with a different store front. The big difference is that they take credit cards. I actually used my attitude login at choice and all my shipping info was already in my profile. Purchase history is the only thing that didn't get rolled over to choice from what I can tell.

I ordered from them and received my seeds in 10 days. They were packaged identical to the attitude. All original breeders packs were removed which Sucks but that's what the attitude does now as well.

I just checked out the DNA GYO line. Those are definitely worth a try. I like the sounds of the double alien 18. The Florida OG is different from Krome's The White, I've heard to many stories to know the facts, I just know they're different cuts. I'd love to try it and find out. They do seem to use it in a lot of crosses.

Are you thinking about pulling the trigger?

I think it was the Clonex solution :thumb:

Good morning Doc, I hope you're well & you had a good weekend bro:)

Thank you brother skunny, that makes sense now that I'm at work and not medicated lol.

My weekend was wonderful. Since I've been back, I worked 30 hours in 2 days. That is getting old quickly. Gonna try to get home at a decent hour tonight and stop by all my 420 friends neighborhoods lol.

Hi Doc,

Great to hear about the aloe!!

And thanks, yep, def answered them.. I agree with the large size in ols, im glad we talked cause im designing some square wheeled pots for the bigger girls like the 5 ft black forrest and wasnt sure whether to try 7 10 or 12 gal next. i will at least do ten now..

and man, i respect an intuitive observant grower who doesn't lean on the roman calendar so much.. I find you grow better when you just watch everything ..
A calendar can breed complacency on top of quick turn around if not careful, so kudos

I'll post pics of the DIY wheeled bed by the wknd I'm hoping..
As well as our solder less DIY LED lights!!

Keep up the great art
DonTe

THX the info Doc, Chronic! i was busy on my las 2 days also but medicated :smokin: this week i'll order that MSH beenz with some Tga strains (probably Jack the ripper, pennywise)
keepin growin our greenworld :morenutes:

Hi Hunga,

You will not be disappointed with the MSH! Pretty amazing plant.

I've got a buddy who lives in Sacramento and he said everyone there is growing TGA. I've never grown it or smoked it, but it certainly has a great reputation. I'll be looking forward to your conclusion.

Hi Doc,

Great to hear about the aloe!!

And thanks, yep, def answered them.. I agree with the large size in ols, im glad we talked cause im designing some square wheeled pots for the bigger girls like the 5 ft black forrest and wasnt sure whether to try 7 10 or 12 gal next. i will at least do ten now..

and man, i respect an intuitive observant grower who doesn't lean on the roman calendar so much.. I find you grow better when you just watch everything ..
A calendar can breed complacency on top of quick turn around if not careful, so kudos

I'll post pics of the DIY wheeled bed by the wknd I'm hoping..
As well as our solder less DIY LED lights!!

Keep up the great art
DonTe

Thank you Dante! I can't wait to see those pics my friend. When my schedule lightens up, I'm going to read everything i can on No Till pots. It's probably obvious, but haw do you switch out your mature plant for a new clone or seedling? After I'm done growing a plant the whole pot is pretty much a root-ball.

Just checking in. Your ladies look amazing!

Hi ya CC,

Glad you're checking in my friend... Hope you're having a wonderful time smoking your own home-grown medicinal MMJ!:thumb:

Happy Daze Doc:)

Hey there brother Dreamz! I read some things about some surgeries and I started having flashbacks LOL! Happy days indeed my friend...:):):)

Back
Top Bottom