Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Wow CO. I'm gonna be busy reading your works. Thanks for the links. It's very nice to have someone of your expertise following along. I certainly appreciate it:thanks:

You know guys, my heart hates the idea of messing with nature. But wouldn't nature periodically stress a plant through drought and other extreme conditions causing it to herm and then self pollinate resulting in Fem seeds? Also any other females in the area that received her pollen wouldn't those be fem as well?

I think that's the way it works please correct me if I'm wrong.

Unfortunately, I think standard practice is to use chemicals to create fems.

I can't really take a side either way without being a hypocrite. I hate the idea of messing with nature, but I also use Fems and appreciate that when I can only grow 1 or 2 plants. I'm conflicted but will continue to use what makes the best sense at the time.

I wish I had your fortitude CO.:thumb:

I checked it out, looks intriguing, although I am opposed to the idea of fem seeds. Looks like that is all that that breeder makes available??

Yeah I have an ongoing no till journal. I guess I should maybe put a link in signature. My journal shows my progression from the Rev's TLO style of growing to my current no till LOS program, which is superior in every way. Just finished my 1st run in the pots and it is EXCELLENT

OGR has regs as well. I bought some Fire OG BX and some White S1 hoping to someday make my own WiFi. I wanted to get them while they were available. The white fire alien is his regular version of WiFi. It's avaliable right now at the Tude. There are some grow retorts out there on it.

PS, unbelievable promo at the Tude right now.

Top of the morning to you Dusty! I'm gonna be working in the garden today and I'm about as happy as I can be. Nothing better for the soul than playing in soil. :high-five:

I saw that. They put a whipping on the Saints in New Orleans to boot.

I'm a Seahawk lifer so these last couple years have been payback for decades of heartbreak...

Moonshine Haze 10 weeks

The MSH is starting to fill in but the buds are still pretty loose. The smell is turning into a true sage and pepper smell. This is the opposite of fruity sweet skunk smells. Very earthy. The smoke from the 9 week test bud is POTENT but doesn't cause any paranoia. Pretty clear head high with a slight relaxed body buzz.

20141207_195827.jpg
20141207_195835.jpg
20141207_195843.jpg

Trichomes
Closeup58.jpg

Thanks everybody. The MSH is a trippy plant. It really makes me want to pop some more RD beans to see what other kind of craziness is in those packs. I've never grew a plant that changed smells so many times in flower. The stems are like toothpicks and I had to tie up nearly every branch.

I took the day off so I'm hoping to get the tent set up today. I doubt it will happen (cause I'm slow), but I'm hoping.

Happy Monday all!

I got one of those USB microscopes for the closeups GD. It's really kind of a crappy one and I get more detail with my 60x jewelers loupe. wish I would have done a little more research before buying it. It's a Dino-Lite 10x~50x, 220x 0.3MP. Maybe I just don't know how to use it, but I was really hoping to get some detail on the trichomes - and it just doesn't do the job like I was expecting :^(

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom