Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Budmaster ll Won't Work

Bummed so very very bummed. I guess I didn't do my research very well. I went to plug in my budmaster last night and the damn thing is 220v. Now I have a 2800 dollar coffee table.

I'm so disheartened right now. My kali are going to go in the trash I guess. Some grow journal this ended up being.

You're right guys,

Smoking a bowl and going to start seeing what my options are. You're right I'll grab some CFL lights on the way home tonight.

I'm trying not too go crazy here:thanks:

The light itself is wired for 220v. I really don't want to hire an electrician and it adds allot of complication to automating the lights because I'll have a 220v and 110v that will need to be timed synchronously. Adding an up up converter even further complicates matters. My head is spinning but at least I'm off the ledge. ..

I assumed the light would be wired for 110v but Budmaster is based in the UK. Obviously my assumption was wrong. I have to take at least half the blame here.

Thanks guys,

LA sorted me out. Apparently the transformers detect and automatically work with any voltage. JEEZ, all they had to do add or that on a piece of paper and stick it in the box with the light.

I won't be able to try it until tonight, but I trust LA so I believe I'm totally fine (sans the ulcer and heart attack lol)

This site is awesome. ..

Thanks LA,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me and I will most certainly pay it forward. You didn't have to do anything, but you took the time to help. That's what makes this site so great. :thanks:

Honestly, the BM GOD range are something truly special. You don't really get to much problems with these and your eyes (thats against normal BM clusters). At first after you see it and change rooms, everything is green for five mins!
Yet these Osram diodes don't have UV etc just a perfectly balanced white spectrum that incorporates it as such.
The difference is its colouring to the eye :)
The nugs are so solid they feel almost dried and cured when just picked! Resin/ oil production is also upgraded.

So yep I'm looking forward to your reaction :)

Back
Top Bottom