Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Honestly, the BM GOD range are something truly special. You don't really get to much problems with these and your eyes (thats against normal BM clusters). At first after you see it and change rooms, everything is green for five mins!
Yet these Osram diodes don't have UV etc just a perfectly balanced white spectrum that incorporates it as such.
The difference is its colouring to the eye :)
The nugs are so solid they feel almost dried and cured when just picked! Resin/ oil production is also upgraded.

So yep I'm looking forward to your reaction :)

Hey LA what do you think of platinum led? Those BMs arent cheap! :)

Hey LA,

I have to admit when I'm wrong. The label on the light did have a sticker that read AC100-240V. I suppose someone who is familiar with electricity would be able to figure it out. This is the first time I've ever come across an appliance that was as smart as this. Should have known that a GOD light would be "All Knowing" LOL! :thanks::Namaste:

There was only 240V cords and no instructions. The combination of those ingredients really confused the hell out of me. I'm done with my rant and will not say another word about it. I hope Budmaster hears my message.

20141211_183605.jpg

Holy Moly!

I've heard the Angels sing, and they sang these words, "Go toward the light Dr". It was beautiful. I'm positive that God gave us weed, and then He made smart people that could build lights that grew the weed he gave us to His standards. I love God, I love weed, and I love that the world has finally figured out that marijuana is a blessing when it's respected!

This light is "the brightest light I've ever seen"! That's just the eye test LOL. Budmaster has all their specs and PAR readings available on their website. They claim this this out performs 1000w HPS. I believe it. I harvested 7.5 ounces from 1 plant with my California Light Works LEDs on my last grow and that light doesn't even crack the the shell on this Budmaster GOD light. I took these pics 45 minutes ago. I'm going back out to see what the temp is now.

20141211_201654.jpg

Half Power

20141211_201643.jpg

Full Power

20141211_201632.jpg

Window View

20141211_202606.jpg

You wouldn't even be able to see this LED display with the CLW lights. There is obviously something VERY different with this Budmaster.

20141211_202559.jpg

20141211_202554.jpg

We'll see what happens with the scale in about 3 months!

This Moonshine Haze just keeps packing on the weight. The 9 week test buds are great! Super motivation with NO paranoia. And LONG lasting. 1 hit 3 - 4 hours. I'm not a lightweight either. Very feel good weed. I'm going to bring the plant to my friend after harvest to see if he can clone it. I suck at cloning and am not set up for it right now. It would be a a shame to lose such a beautiful specimen.

It's at 10 weeks and 5 days right now!

PICS

20141211_182542.jpg

20141211_182525.jpg

20141211_182329.jpg

20141211_182322.jpg

20141211_182314.jpg

20141211_182251.jpg

20141211_182239.jpg

20141211_182216.jpg

20141211_182205.jpg

20141211_182158.jpg

20141211_182153.jpg

20141211_182146.jpg

This is my favorite bud. Look at that little twirly bird on top.

20141211_182139.jpg

20141211_182130.jpg

This plant is 32 inches from left to right. It's 24 inches from front to back.

20141211_182120.jpg

20141211_182116.jpg

Wow! Nuff said!

Hey Dr, you ever check brix numbers on the ladies in that soil? Get yourself a refractometer bro! You can get em off amason for like $25 :)

Thanks again for the help yesterday LA. That's just another thing to love about this light. 10 plus years of care free operation.

Is this light coming close to levels of diminishing returns? I wonder how long it will be before they figure out how to really spread the footprint out?

The tent stays about 10 degrees above ambient temp right now. The exhaust is set for 75 and it rarely comes on. I'm going to put the CLW Solar storm 400 in there too. If I can keep temps around 85-90 without the exhaust sucking it all out every 15 minutes, I can implement my CO2 system. :cheer:

I can't believe this only uses 410 watts.

Hi scrubby!

No I haven't. I'm really trying to wrap my brain around living organic soil right now. I need to get some consistency and learn how to grow better. I still have no idea what to do with seedlings after a couple weeks. They use up the little bit of food in the soil and then I start killing them with my love and attention lol. I think I'll be better off now and with the extra room I can up pot them as soon as they need it.

When I read up on high brix my brain started hurting lol. Is the meter just so you know what is going on or are you using high brix methods? I'm very interested but need a high brix for dummies explanation. :high-five:

Its a good indicator of where you nutrient levels stand. From that point its all about lil tweaks here and there to the nutrients to get the numbers soaring. Anything above 12 and youre doing fantastically! Lol
Its the easiest method ive found to grow our lovely plants Dr :)

He he :) just wait to you see the lighting setup ill be running when I do the Alien rdwc run! :) ill be running the big boy 1200 god and then I can run 9 OD level clusters for angled penetration from top at sides. Then something totally new for total side penetration :) :) If you hadn't guessed I'm gonna go LED nuts :)

Been a big fan of yours for a while LA, im sure youll knock everything out of the park sir :)

+1 for RD gear. The moonshine haze looks amazing!!!!
How long does breeder recommend runni8ng it for? How long will you let it go?

You got that right CO, rare dankness has my business for life. I read a journal on another site where a member quit growing RD genetics because he said they were too potent lol. Don't know if he was for real but he seemed like a respected member.

RD says 70+ days. That's all they give for flower time info. RD founder Scott (aka moonshine) says this is his favorite daytime smoke and from the testers I can see why.

Last Sunday 10 weeks into flower, the trichomes were 50/50 cloudy/clear. This is my first true sativa so I'm not sure how long to let her go. I guess I'll just keep checking the trichomes until they're mostly cloudy with a few amber ones.

I've never taken a plant past 10 weeks so this is all new for me. It seems like the buds doubled in size over the last 10 days.

The 5 pack were freebies from the Tude. 2 were female but I only had room for one. I kept the one that had the branching pattern I like. It takes to super cropping really well too.

I believe RD has a solid breeding program in line with your qualifications and philosophy as well CO.

If you were near Seattle, I'd let you take this and see if you can save her. I hope my buddy can clone her, she seems very special.

He he :) just wait to you see the lighting setup ill be running when I do the Alien rdwc run! :) ill be running the big boy 1200 god and then I can run 9 OD level clusters for angled penetration from top at sides. Then something totally new for total side penetration :) :) If you hadn't guessed I'm gonna go LED nuts :)

Tell me tell me tell me. I promise I won't say a word. You can post it right here and no one will ever know lol.

Now I have to know. Is it another BM product? I've always thought side lighting was important. My biggest best buds are always leaning against my side lighting.

Can't wait to see it LA:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom