Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Thank you GD,

These buds do kick ass lol. Seriously impressed so far. I learned how to describe flavors and tastes a while back when I got into coffee roasting and tasting. That seems to transfer really well to describing flavors in mmj. For the most part you have to train yourself to relate subtle flavors to something familiar.

I'm super excited to see the results of your side lights. How much did 3 of them end up costing you?

Dang....i nearly missed this Doc:)lol......it was 625 for all three with free shipping:)......

That's a hell of an investment GD! Can't wait to see what those bad boys do in your tent. Exciting times for us LED growers... :thanks:

I'm also greatly interested in those Budmaster side strips LA is using. :Namaste:

The BMs are a lil too pricey to justify right now but with my mars and platinum lights going along...times will be wonderful! The hps and mh days are numbered! :)
I just gave my whole mh/hps rig to my wifes dad so he can start gardens in the spring and heat up his studio lol. Theyre still good for something! :)

Definately an investment and i still have the actual Spyder to get:)lol.....but for the osrams and what you get i still like thier prices better than budmaster:)lol.......
oh and Doc.....looks like we will be seeing each other in Seattle next week:)lol......i will say sorry in advanced and i hope you dont hold it against me or my team:)lol

The BMs are a lil too pricey to justify right now but with my mars and platinum lights going along...times will be wonderful! The hps and mh days are numbered! :)
I just gave my whole mh/hps rig to my wifes dad so he can start gardens in the spring and heat up his studio lol. Theyre still good for something! :)

I hear you scrubby! So hard to justify the price of quality LEDs. But there is really no argument left of the quality and quantity of buds grown under LEDs. I think the ONLY thing to be gained by hid/hps is cost because LED is superior in every other way.

Definately an investment and i still have the actual Spyder to get:)lol.....but for the osrams and what you get i still like thier prices better than budmaster:)lol.......
oh and Doc.....looks like we will be seeing each other in Seattle next week:)lol......i will say sorry in advanced and i hope you dont hold it against me or my team:)lol

No hard feelings here GD lol. I've endured decades of heart break. Since the loss in the super bowl to the steelers, I've grown some pretty thick skin.

Seriously though, the Panthers have had a really great late season surge and it should be a very competitive game.

Re: Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show - UPDATE!

Update time.

I'm embarrassed at how bad the Kali's got before I transplanted them but I'm back on track now and the teens are in OLS. They have all made remarkable comebacks. I took low cuttings on them and am in the process of determining their sex (2 days in to the process). They've all been topped and defoliated.

This White Fire is literally the slowest growing plant I've ever grown. It's 8" tall LOL. I don't care though. Even if it took a year to grow it I'd still do it. WiFi is the best weed I've grown to date (I'm an Indica lover and it's HEAVY)! It's been topped and defoliated.

The 2 Hawaiian Snow seedlings are growing absolutely fantastic. I put some OLS in the bottom 2" of the solo cups and once the roots hit that stuff they just blew up. Wish I'd have done that with the Kali's. If I haven't said it before, If a seed lives the first 30 days with my abuse it will be a serious plant when finished LOL!

First up is my little girl WiFi. I love her even though she's the runt of the litter :circle-of-love:

20150104_192502.jpg

Next up are the 2 Hawaiian Snow seedlings Bouncy little babies :cheer:

20150105_183126.jpg

Here are the Kali Mists. Some look better than others but they're all doing WAY better than they were :high-five:

20150105_173856.jpg
20150105_174047.jpg
20150105_174141.jpg
20150105_174213.jpg
20150105_174247.jpg
20150105_183206.jpg
20150105_183243.jpg
20150105_183414.jpg
20150105_183436.jpg

:Namaste: WiFi NightNight!

Great stuff, dr.

Will you utilize some kind of mulch? Just curious. Is mulching recommended to you by the KIS folks? How about botanical teas, sprouted seed teas in addition to compost tea?

You have a very green thumb my friend, I'm excited to get to watch your plants grow!

Great updates drcannabi - excellent pics and posts are to the point - a virtue I can learn well from you - vs my epic novel length updates lol. Kali Misit is a beautiful looking plant and has been on my bucket list since first seeing pictures of it in HT centerfolds from Cannabis Cups back in the 90s. Your garden looks POSH doc! Thanks for letting us watch over your shoulder and watch the fireworks. Best to you doc, cheers!

:high-five:

Great stuff, dr.

Will you utilize some kind of mulch? Just curious. Is mulching recommended to you by the KIS folks? How about botanical teas, sprouted seed teas in addition to compost tea?

You have a very green thumb my friend, I'm excited to get to watch your plants grow!

Thanks for the kind words CO:high-five:

I don't remember reading any mention of mulch in their literature. I haven't really thought about it but you've got me thinking now. I should do it but I'm still just trying to master the basics. I think after this grow I will be ready to take that next step.

I'll definitely be trying some of the botanical and seed teas. I'm still trying to find a good schedule for those but it seems everyone just does their own thing. Do you have a recommended schedule?

:thanks:

Very professional looking Dr! Love your work :)

Thank you scrubby. I was sweating these Kalis big time,but once they hit the OLS, they just got real happy. Can't wait to get them sexed and in their 10 gallon awesome pots. :Namaste:

Plants are rockin doc.
Ready to see those ladies all greasy.

Thanks Dusty, I love greasy lol. Everything I've grown in OLS end up greasy hehehe.

Happy Tuesday :Namaste:

Great updates drcannabi - excellent pics and posts are to the point - a virtue I can learn well from you - vs my epic novel length updates lol. Kali Misit is a beautiful looking plant and has been on my bucket list since first seeing pictures of it in HT centerfolds from Cannabis Cups back in the 90s. Your garden looks POSH doc! Thanks for letting us watch over your shoulder and watch the fireworks. Best to you doc, cheers!

:high-five:

Thank you Mr Dayze!

Your posts are always so positive and uplifting. Glad you are here to watch over my shoulder. I never knew about kali mist till after I bought it. I loved the description. Only after words did I realize how famous she is. I'm honestly thinking about pollenating the WiFi with the stockiest and stinkyest kali male. I think Famous Fire is a good name hehehe. :peace:

No hard feelings here GD lol. I've endured decades of heart break. Since the loss in the super bowl to the steelers, I've grown some pretty thick skin.

Seriously though, the Panthers have had a really great late season surge and it should be a very competitive game.

I talk a lot of trash, but i do hope foor a good game and no blow out on either side:)......
Great update Doc......girls look awesome......i am really interested in following the clones from 12/12.....:) Happy TokerDaze my friend:)

Back
Top Bottom