Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

My pleasure......if you have time....then give me another 3 to 4 weeks and i should have a pretty good idea on whether i will keep the XTE or not....i mean as of right now i will, but it is still early:).....the one thing you will get is an honest report on the pros and cons with me....not that everyone does not do the same.....just saying:)lol

That's awesome GD,

I'll look forward to your review. Those XTE lights are still a great deal but I'm enjoying reading about these other ones (big O'l sh!t eating grin on my face) lol

They've really fixed the footprint issue with those multiple bar lights. Freakin genius. Footprint and cost are my ONLY complaints with LEDs. They've solved out one of those issues.

The major problem I see is that their lights are geared for aquariums so there isn't any info on them for mmj. But their science seems as solid as any I've seen.

Have you found any journals on them?

MSH Final Numbers & Initial Smoke Report

I have my final numbers from my dry trim session which lasted a mere 4 hours. Here's the totals

8 - 11 week testers = "28g. weighed" + estimated 10g. (not weighed) = 38g.
Bud rot buds = Estimated at least 28g. (3 large colas)
Picture 1 = 65g
Picture 2 = 33g
Picture 3 = 50g
Picture 4 = 53g
Picture 5 = 14g

Total top shelf Weighed = 243g or 8.68 ounces. That's not including the Oz + I threw away or smoked without weighing.

20141225_0045221.jpg

20141225_013126.jpg

20141226_151319.jpg

20141226_162049.jpg

20141226_171421.jpg

Re: MSH Final Numbers & Initial Smoke Report

Rare Dankness - Moonshine Haze - Initial Smoke Report (I'll do a full one after the cure is complete)

The smell test was conducted by opening a mason jar, pulling a bud out, and breaking it up.

The smoke test was conducted using a Haze vaporizer (best vaporizer on the market) taking just 1 full drag.

Visual appearance: 8 --
Personally I prefer the look of Indica buds, but these are as nice as any Sativa bud I've seen. The bud color is very light green almost silver. The red hairs are barely detectable and are more silver light brown than red. The stems are tiny and the buds are big (for me anyways). Trichome coverage is very heavy and stacked. It looks like trichomes growing on top of trichomes :high-five:

Bud Density: 7
Not too dense, but not too airy either. This stuff has terrific bag appeal -- as good as you'll see really. 8ths are huge and they last longer than any other weed I have right now. Just like the SLH, this stuff is so greasy it simply will not dry out to the point where it crumbles. It remains greasy and pliable and smokes absolutely perfectly in a bowl or vape.

Smell: 9.5
Probably the best smelling weed I've ever grown. Not strong at all just very pleasant. My friend told me it smells like Amnesia. I've never smelled amnesia but this is how it smells to me. Chemy type smells with Clover/Spice and Sandalwood. When breaking apart the bud I actually get smells of fresh earthy baked goods like bread. There is NO fruit or skunk smells which is such a wonderful break from the norm.

Taste: 7.5
The Chemy flavors take over in the taste. It is super clean and crisp already. Since there isn't much complexity to the flavor I left it at a 7.5 for now, but it is very tasty weed. Hopefully it will really start to blossom as the cure happens.

Effects: 8.5
I really want to rank it higher but I'm still in the honeymoon phase. If I'm still in love 2 months from now this number will go up. Upon inhale I experience immediate pressure behind my eyes and at my temples. This is not unpleasant at all. It's like headband that way. Too big a hit and the initial rush can make me start to get dizzy. Upon exhale the Chemy terpenes shoot straight through the mouth throat and nose coating it in a very pleasant unique flavor I can't quite explain (this is probably the Amnesia). Those terpenes really start the buzz off fast and if I take more that one hit I'll get a little sweaty and I can feel little sparkle bubble exploding right out of the top of my head (like a caffeine rush without the jitters).

At this point I may need to sit down for a minute or two as the buzz settles in. Within 5 minutes Auditory and Visual spaciness starts to set in. It's quite a trippy high at first and super fun. Within 25 minutes I totally high as a kite and I can settle in to tasks or conversation with ease. The spaciness begins to give way to a very pleasant head high that lasts about 3 hours for me. At the 40 minute mark I start to feel a body high come on and join the party with the head high. About 2 hour of bady and head high together before it just dissipates and leaves me hungry and relaxed.

The down side of this weed is that if I take more than 2 hits, I will be out like a light. This is actually taking the place of my WiFi for nighttime meds while I give my tolerance for the WiFi a little break. If you smoke too much of this you'll go from 100-mph to 0-mph in about 10 seconds LOL.

Conclusion: Solid 8.5
This number will go up if I still feel the same way in 2 months.

:Namaste: WiFi NightNight!

Thanks brightlight! This is some good herb. Highly medicinal. Can't wait for the emdog smoke report.

Thanks scrubby! This one was really easy. Highly recommend this strain and I will definitely grow moonshine haze again.

Happy New Year all! :circle-of-love:

Congratz on your harvest Doc:bravo:looks like somme kick ass buds to me...nice and frosty and purty:)......great smmoke and taste report....i wish i had the smell and taste you do, but i have troubles picking out individual tastes and smells most of the time:)........i ordered 3 of them light bars for side lighting......hopefully they wont take to long to make:).....i am ready to put them to use:)lol

Congratz on your harvest Doc:bravo:looks like somme kick ass buds to me...nice and frosty and purty:)......great smmoke and taste report....i wish i had the smell and taste you do, but i have troubles picking out individual tastes and smells most of the time:)........i ordered 3 of them light bars for side lighting......hopefully they wont take to long to make:).....i am ready to put them to use:)lol
Thank you GD,

These buds do kick ass lol. Seriously impressed so far. I learned how to describe flavors and tastes a while back when I got into coffee roasting and tasting. That seems to transfer really well to describing flavors in mmj. For the most part you have to train yourself to relate subtle flavors to something familiar.

I'm super excited to see the results of your side lights. How much did 3 of them end up costing you?

Congrats on the beautiful harvest. It's been a real pleasure to watch/learn from the sidelines.
All the best to you and yours in the new year.

Thanks Ranger!

glad we could learn together:high-five: I'm seriously impressed with organic living soil and how carefree my last 2 grows have went. The KIS Organics nutrient pack seems to be every bit as good as the bagged soil I was using, so I'm really looking forward to the to this kali grow.

Bravo on some very solid and frosty work my friend! Really glad you've chosen 420 as your home! :)
Thank you LA,
I'm glad you made :420: your home too. Hard to beat the expertise and maturity of the members here.

:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom