Dr Feelgood's LED and Autoflower Grow

Dr Feelgood

Hi 420 mag I am starting this journal with the hopes to help growers in return for all the help I got on my first two grows.

A little background
I am on a mission to find the perfect set up for me this is my third grow
First grow was 250 watts of cfl and two Auto's. 1 Blue mystic (below) and 1Diesel Ryder

102_4268.JPG

Only had one female out of 5 fem blue mystic seeds. It's a shame that has been my fave so far got 38 grams of great smoke off that plant.

2nd grow was 250 watt hps and 3 diesel ryder's, sorry no pics of that grow
had some heat issues due to no place to vent my air, just out of the tent back to ambient room air (without ac)

I'm in. I've been waiting for an auto grow to be shown in a full grow set up(not cabinet style). Looking to see if these would be good for guerilla grows out in the bush. Can't wait I'm subscribed. Good luck.
How was the deisel ryder?? wanted to get those beans but they are always sold out.
I'm going to get a Cinderella grow going and maybe interbreed a male of cinderella with a Strawberry Cough and probably a sour deisel as well to shorten the flower time and bring the headiness up a bit.,;-) what do you think?

Hey Doc,

I'm really interested to see how the autos do under the LEDs. I am 14 days into my Lowryder2 cabinet grow using FFOF under 250w MH. Have your plants shown their sex yet? It's hard to see in your photos. I was amazed at how clearly the LR2s showed their sex at day 13. Please post more pics and keep us updated :popcorn:

I'm in. I've been waiting for an auto grow to be shown in a full grow set up(not cabinet style). Looking to see if these would be good for guerilla grows out in the bush. Can't wait I'm subscribed. Good luck.
How was the deisel ryder?? wanted to get those beans but they are always sold out.
I'm going to get a Cinderella grow going and maybe interbreed a male of cinderella with a Strawberry Cough and probably a sour deisel as well to shorten the flower time and bring the headiness up a bit.,;-) what do you think?

Hey ilynnboy thanks for stoping by,

The Diesel was good had a strong odor during grow that got better after the cure. Really good smoke with acceptable potency, falls kinda short yieldwise. I'm with ya I think they would be perfect for a stealth gorilla style grow.They stay so short my tallest was 16" and they are so quick i bet you could do 3 harvests outdoors.

As far as breeding never done it myself. I would be very interested to see that cross, you should joulnal it.

:peacetwo:

Hey Doc,

I'm really interested to see how the autos do under the LEDs. I am 14 days into my Lowryder2 cabinet grow using FFOF under 250w MH. Have your plants shown their sex yet? It's hard to see in your photos. I was amazed at how clearly the LR2s showed their sex at day 13. Please post more pics and keep us updated :popcorn:

Glad to have ya jcool :surf:

Still waitin on sex, my previous grows didn't show till day 20-25ish. 13 days thats fast! Will post more pics soon they blew up over night after feeding.
You should check out Soilguys grow SoilGuy's LED Indoor Soil Grow, Easy Ryder & Diesel Ryder he just finished an autoflower LED grow with great results.

:goodluck: on your grow

It's day 34 for the other ladies still no flowers. They both have female preflower just not forming any buds.

If the other 2 don't flower soon I might go 12/12, just not sure if it will effect the Easy Ryder. Any thoughts?

Doc,

Since those strains should flower on their own I'm not sure that changing the light cycle will induce flowering if the plants are not ready yet. I did a SLH plant that took over 3 weeks @ 12/12 before it started to flower so it all depends on the genetics of the strain.

If you do go to 12/12 it will likely reduce the yield of the ER as you will be cutting it's available grow time by 33%. I'm doing Easy Ryder2s in my setup right now and they are about 30 days into a 63 day lifecycle. Your ER likely has a similar timeline so you've got about 4 more weeks before it finishes. It may be worthwhile to keep waiting on the HK and NL, let the ER ripen, and then go from there. Your plants are healthy and growing so longer veg time will produce a higher yielding plant anyway.

Doc,

Since those strains should flower on their own I'm not sure that changing the light cycle will induce flowering if the plants are not ready yet. I did a SLH plant that took over 3 weeks @ 12/12 before it started to flower so it all depends on the genetics of the strain.

If you do go to 12/12 it will likely reduce the yield of the ER as you will be cutting it's available grow time by 33%. I'm doing Easy Ryder2s in my setup right now and they are about 30 days into a 63 day lifecycle. Your ER likely has a similar timeline so you've got about 4 more weeks before it finishes. It may be worthwhile to keep waiting on the HK and NL, let the ER ripen, and then go from there. Your plants are healthy and growing so longer veg time will produce a higher yielding plant anyway.[/Q

jcool thanks for your bringing it into perspective, your right no harm in the extra veg time. I've only grown autoflowers so far and while I did have a problem with fem seeds being male I've never had any take >25 days to flower. So i will finish the ER and if the other ladies decide to flower thats great.

Back
Top Bottom