DSCN2954.JPG

DSCN2948.JPG

SLH Buds Ready to see these buds fill in
DSCN29652.JPG

DSCN29661.JPG

DSCN29671.JPG

Here is the SLH day 1 of flower ~6 inches tall
DSCN28081.JPG

Here she is day 36 of flower 35 inches tall (I'd say she likes to ssstttrrreeetttccchh)
DSCN29732.JPG

DSCN29723.JPG

Gave them their first feeding of Monster Bloom from BPN feed chart this morning:morenutes: mixed with RO and a little molasses and bubbled for 24 hours. Ph was 6.3/temp is 80/RH 50%

looking great man, those buds are looking super frosty. Be patient with the SLH, she takes a bit more time but if you let her go long enough, she has nice dense lemon smelling buds. I love the strain and regardless of how long it takes to grow, its amazing.

People I smoke it with always make comments like they've never smoked anything that makes them want to get up and run around like the SLH does

Dr. Feelgood!!! excellent grow my friend...sorry to show up late to the show!!! You will love the taste and quality of organics....IMO allows the best of the best to come out of the plant!!! great job!!!

looking great man, those buds are looking super frosty. Be patient with the SLH, she takes a bit more time but if you let her go long enough, she has nice dense lemon smelling buds. I love the strain and regardless of how long it takes to grow, its amazing.
People I smoke it with always make comments like they've never smoked anything that makes them want to get up and run around like the SLH does

No doubt bro, I'm excited about this strain! How many weeks do you flower your SLH? Your's deffinately look top shelf Congrats!:high-five:

Doc your ladies are coming along very well brother how long do you plan on flowering if I may ask ?

Good Question, I didn't see any recomended flowering times for the Shaman or CJ by the breeders. I'm wanting some heady weed so I'll flush for a week at the first sign of amber then chop.

As for the SLH I'll probably follow Crimson's lead, he's rocking the SLH!

It looks like I'll be harvesting the Shaman first, then the CJ And the SLH last based on flower developement at this point.

I'm open to suggestions if anyone has grown any of these strains.

Wait after a second look they look better than mine do at 51 days lol

Thank's for the compliment, But don't sell yourself short your Ktrain and Darkstars are looking very nice.

I'm ready to see your Plushberry's budding under that 1000w with BPN:thumb:

Dr. Feelgood, you have some absolutely beautiful ladies. The Critical Jack looks freakin delicious. My mouth is watering right now....

Thank's man! I'm glad I kept her after the hermie spell, haven't seen any balls since(crossing finger).

BTW your nutes RAWK!!! I can't get over how easy my feeding are. Seriously follow the feed chart and forget it. I'm not even going to fuss with the PH meter any more. Mixed with RO all feeding stages came out at 6.3-6.4.

Dr. Feelgood!!! excellent grow my friend...sorry to show up late to the show!!! You will love the taste and quality of organics....IMO allows the best of the best to come out of the plant!!! great job!!!

Thanks Bro, Glad to have you here!

I just skimmed through your completed journal, Holy Crap :adore::adore: you are the man :adore::adore: 1.25 lbs out of a 2x4 tent!! Amazing

Your girls are really growing up now and showing there full beauty!!! great job man!!! couple more weeks and they should be showing there swell and amber trichomes for ya!!! Happy to see organics!!! Healthy meds, healthy people, healthy earth!!

Back
Top Bottom