Dr Feelgoods Organic Grow 2011

Hey Doc mind if I pull in and park brother :thumb: Ladies are looking great brother I'm always a big fan of LED just haven't made that leap good work an happy growing

Ha Ha...Glad to have you here Crower!

I have high hopes for this grow eveything is is working out real nice, things should get interesting in the next few weeks!

I am subbed :) Thank you Dr. Feelgood for the great journal. watching my nutes work for you gives me an enormous amount of joy. :thumb:
:popcorn:

Oh, to any folks that are looking for my nutrients in stores...they can only be found on my site for the time being. Hopefully stores will stock them on their shelves soon!

:Namaste:

I am subbed :) Thank you Dr. Feelgood for the great journal. watching my nutes work for you gives me an enormous amount of joy. :thumb:

Oh, to any folks that are looking for my nutrients in stores...they can only be found on my site for the time being. Hopefully stores will stock them on their shelves soon!

Glad you made it here BPN!:morenutes:

watching your nutes work for me gives me an enormous amount of joy...ha ha

I just signed up.

Where is boot camp?

You will be pleased BPN ROCKS!

I've been following the BPN feed chart to the T; no defiencies,no yellowing leafs, no nute burn it's too easy!

Results speak for themselves and to my recollection I have yet to see a crappy grow with bpn. And I'm going to the hydroshop today to try and convince them to look into your gear. They run lil comparison grows on herbs and other plants in theyre back room. When they see the results maybe they'll order a shit ton of product from you

I'm jumping on this BPN wagon and getting the organic line, It's good to see you can follow the chart exclusively without burning your plants. When I was on the FF trio, I would burn my plants pretty much anything above 1/2 strength and only fed them twice a week, I couldn't stand it. I still have those bottles sitting around collecting dust lol

Day 22 of 12/12

Back SLH, Front Left Shaman, Front Right Critical Jack
DSCN2899.JPG

DSCN2902.JPG

Shaman Buds
DSCN29122.JPG

DSCN29072.JPG

DSCN29031.JPG

Critical Jack Buds
DSCN29131.JPG

DSCN29092.JPG

DSCN2904.JPG

Super Lemon Haze is not Flowering any ideas why?
DSCN29102.JPG

SLH takes a bit of time for her to start budding, she likes to stretch for 2 weeks, then start bud formation from what I've experienced. It looks like the hairs are starting to pop on her, so it will only be a matter of time before the nugs start to swell.

SLH takes a bit of time for her to start budding, she likes to stretch for 2 weeks, then start bud formation from what I've experienced. It looks like the hairs are starting to pop on her, so it will only be a matter of time before the nugs start to swell.

Thanks bro! Always nice to have first hand experience, I'll quit sweatin it and let her do her thing.

Looking good doc ladies are coming along as for your lemon might take a little longer to flower have you tried giving her longer dark time?

Thanks Crower, I gave them 36 hours dark period before 12/12. And I dont really want to switch to 13/11 unless I have to. After re searching the strain more I think crimson is right. Next feeding will be Monster Bloom from BPN's feed chart, maybe that will get her throwin pistils:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom