Dread's 3rd Soil Grow.

Thanks guys, glad you approve. Always love hearin positive words. Thanks y'all.

First off, lets get medicated! a proper 420 safety meeting is in order... Always remember to work in a safe environment! :smokin:

Garden is doing outstanding. The kush is buddin out. They're keepin on the small side of things, but their nugs are already solid. #1 is a great lookin plant! #2 has always been a needy plant. I haven't enjoyed growin the second one to be honest. Its never had straight leaves, and is just not a very good looker. It also didn't take to lst very well. #1 is the exact opposite of #2. It has been in perfect health and has been a pleasure to grow so far.
That being said, they are both gonna give me some killer buds so I'm extremely happy with this strain. :ganjamon:

Kush #1

0813.JPG

013115.JPG

06116.JPG

Kush #2

02640.JPG

The "citrus" bagseed is showing its sativa side! Still has not confirmed that its female... While the Indica dominate kush plants are staying short and flowering quickly, the citrus is taking its sweet time. This is not a bad thing at all. I have the light and space for it to grow as much as it wants... Grow baby, growww. This plant has been a joy to have in my garden so far. Leaves are always glossy, no ph issues, no bugs. Solid all-around plant!
I tied down the main tops to create an even canopy. I think it's working! What do you all think?
The side branches are catching up and the daily growth is unbelievable. Nothing but bright green new growth! :Rasta:

0873.JPG

Popped some beans a couple weeks back. The larger one is the same citrus bagseed that I already have growing. The other is from an Oz I got a few months back. Very potent medicine!! I was saving it because I wanted to get a proper light, so here goes!
They are growing really well and I plan on vegging them for a few more weeks before I put them into flower. These will be the first plants I've grown 400w HID the whole way through.
They are in the flowering room for 12hrs a day, then its into the PC veg box. In the PC, one 42w cfl gives them 6hrs of 5500k light and then its 6hrs dark before returning to the flowering room once again. There a busy little couple...
They are in the flowering room at the moment, but if anyone would like to see the veg box just let me know...

04519.JPG

04324.JPG

That's all folks!

Thanks for lookin' as always! :bongrip: Safety 1st!

duuuuuude those plants look Fine! hell yeah bro Very Good LST work, +reps if i can!

and if it aint a problem, ill take a look at that veg box for sure man

lookin solid, stoked for a smoke report

Girls and boys are doing very well and looking so health very nice growing. keep up the good work and cant wait to see the next set of pic's! :rollit:

Thanks for checkin them out Odorous! I'll get a pic of the PC in a little bit, maybe later tonight.

Thanks for stopin by BUD08. I appreciate you leavin some kind words. Its good to know people are interested!

Those are some beautiful young ladies....very nice job....look so healthy and bushy :goodjob:
Thanks Tunes! Glad you stopped by brother.

I love the little one in the first square pot. Big, fat indica leaves.
That Kush #1 is awesome, too. Lookin' good Dread

Thanks man! The one in the square pot turned out to be male, but it was a great looking plant. Yeah dude, that kush plant is gonna be something special when its done!

I just read through your journal and got caught up.

Really nice job Dread!

Your plants look great and your spread them out really nicely with your LST.

They should bloom really well under that 400w HID!

:goodjob:

+rep!

Hey SS! Thanks bro!
I agree they are loving the HID.
I appreciate the reps also. :thanks:

Heres a shot of where they have vegged up to this point. It's a little rugged at this point, but it has always served it's purpose very well. I am making a larger box now so they can get transplanted and veg a while longer...

01684.JPG

01880.JPG

Sorry to hear about the dude. I dig that PC Case. Go Go Gadget Weedbox!;)
Thanks man! They're quickly outgrowing the ol' PC. I've been gathering the materials needed to construct a veg space this week, now all I need is the box. I'm thinking a wardrobe box from Uhaul will do. It's gonna be cheap, but it will work for the next few weeks.

Update on Kush plant #1. Day 20 Flowering

She's growin' really well and taking up loads of water. I'm on a feed, water schedule. She gets 3T Big Bloom, 2t Tiger Bloom, 3t Liquid Karma, and 2t Cal/Mag per gallon. When feeding I pre-flush with 1/2gal of distilled at 6.4, then feed with 1 gal of nutrient at 6.4. She's takin' it like a champ, usually dry within 4-5 days.

She a micro little plant, almost a novelty plant. The tallest of six branches is only 10'' from the soil. She could have definitely used some more vegetative growth before flowering, but whats done is done, and from now on I will make sure to veg much longer now that I have this 400w. That being said, I'm stoked with where she's at and for whats soon to come. I'm also diggin' the way the early topping turned out, she ended up being very symmetric. There's a nice little sea of nugs down there in the bowl, a direct result of lst.

All around great plant, despite the size. The main tops are at 1 o'clock and 9 o'clock in the first picture.

012113.JPG

014102.JPG

01685.JPG

I will update the Sativa side of things in the next few days... Until then thank you for checkin in, happy smokin', and peace be with you. :ganjamon:

Thanks SS! I agree, shes very unique looking. Thanks for the reps.

I'm cloning the Citrus sativa tonight. It has showed sex and some of the lower branches are perfect to take as cuttings. I'm off to get some clonex! I'll update tonight when the lights come on and I make my cuts!

hay dread, youve got some nice looking girls so im gonna stay tuned and your lsting looks great and thats what i want to talk to you about. you topped them very early, but how early? and im still not a 100% sure on how to lst. could you help pls :goodjob::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom