Doctor Dread's Stealth Grow #2

Doctor Dread

Nug of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
Hey everyone, I thought I might as well do another journal...

Seed from my brother... said he had been saving them from a cross a while back (I'm talkin like years back, these seeds are ancient...) and wasn't sure they would crack. He didn't keep track of the genetics, so I guess this is still only one step above bagseed :grinjoint:
Out of 5 beans germ'd, 2 cracked after 48hrs. They were soaked overnight and then put into a paper towel on a heating pad. Once planted only one made it past a week in the soil. After I was left with one plant, I cracked 3 more beans. They were old and grey but 2 cracked and I planted one of them.

12/12 from seed
PC Growbox, Fridge later on
FFOF w/ a little perlite
Botanicare Pure Blend grow/bloom, and Liquid Karma additive
R/O filtered water
42w, (4)23w CFL 3000k ~9000Lm

This time around I will be keeping a very close eye on my PH and giving the roots room to grow. I think a combination of the two killed my last grow.
Transplanting into 1gal pots tomorrow...
0302.JPG

0234.JPG

0334.JPG

Thanks Bee, Harry and Rasta

Well the older plant is a male...

00426.JPG

Lets just hope the smaller plant is a female!:grinjoint:

Thanks for the luck guys, but it seems luck is not on my side this time...
I have 3 new seedlings that are 5 days from seed, I'm gonna hope for the best.

I'm getting some pollen from this one
Plant #2
00825.JPG

im growing in a pre made pc case i bought from Stealth PC Grow Case, and was wondering if you think it would be better to let them veg out for a week or two before flowering? I know some people like to flower from seed but im not too sure if this is the best way to go.

Hey everybody, sorry about the absence. The grow was put on hold. I just got into my new place and dont have internet yet. I'll update as soon as I can.

Peace

Dread

so are these plants still going or you starting new ones??

i hope your move went well man
ive moved 6 times in the past 15 years and its a pain in the ass every time

anyways cant wait till we get to see some pics
they'll probably be way bigger

Back
Top Bottom