Droopy leaves with pics: any ideas?

Sure glad she replied. She sure knows how to explain things much better than I can. This girl has over 10 years experience & is very knowledgeable.
yeah thanks for tagging emilya

she def seems to know what shes on about!!
very good explanation which i can learn from

altho credit where credits due she was confirming wat ud already said!
Thanks again buds...

Currently using @Prescription Blend. I've used biobizz, megacrop, @GeoFlora Nutrients and amendments from a UK company called Living Soil. Had good results with all of them. Always used biobizz light mix soil. Always available at the local hydro shop and does the job.
@VetSmoke85 your feedback makes our day shine bright like nothing else :) So exciting to hear that you have a good experience with it!

Can't wait to assist you again in your next batch :yummy:

@VetSmoke85 your feedback makes our day shine bright like nothing else :) So exciting to hear that you have a good experience with it!

Can't wait to assist you again in your next batch :yummy:
No complaints from me at all. Super easy and even worked well in a relatively small pot, which can be a challenge when growing organically with dry amendments.

Knew i forgot something!
All in soil with fabric pots
As far as i know this means they cant be overwatered?!?
They fer sure can be over watered. Make SURE that humidifier is CLEAN. Clean it every time you fill it up. Itsa great place for molds and it will spread around fast. If you're temps are in the 70s you probably dont need the humidifier.

To me... it looks like over feeding way too much leaf... we wanna grow flowers and too much N in your fertilizer causes the plant to grow more leaves and then get unhappy for several reasons.

Try just water for a week and see what happens.

If your soil has any amount of nutrients or soil organic matter your plants should be OK without adding fertilizer every watering.

When going into flower they wont want all that nitrogen either. It makes for harsh tasting weed too.

Look and see if there's a "bloom" formula in that line you're using.

I like running fans on the soil line and keep the lower part of the plant so that there's plenty of air flow - clean up the underskirt cut out leaves that are close to or touching the bags or soil.

I’m day 33 of my gro, I’m loving the results so far. I’ve done 2 applications of the veg and did one bloom 5 days ago. I have FF on hand , I gave one shot of gro big a shot of tiger bloom today and that’s all I’m gonna use for liquid nutes apart from the calmag which I’ll apply once a week thruout . I only applied the FF 4 days after both the bloom and veg to get the nutes to the roots until the geoflora kicked in. Plants look great

I thought this was a geoflora discussion, I’m sorry. My leaves do that everyday late in the day, next morning they’ve perked up again. Brother 10 autos at once, bad things w autos when shit goes sideways you don’t have recovery time like a photo. Apart from late in the day my plants have never done that, something is wrong , maybe nute lock . I’m no expert, sorry brother

Back
Top Bottom