Droopy leaves with pics: any ideas?

man10101

Hello and thanks for reading!

So im currently in a grow of 10 autos
Fourth (or fifth?!?) grow but first time doing autos
6 X 2fast2vast and 4 X gorilla glue

6 X 2fast2vast popped around 6th jan
The 4 X gorilla glue are about 10 days behind the 6 X 2fast2vast as 4 of the 10 X 2fast2vast didnt pop

The 6 X 2fast2vast are in flower
The 4 X gorilla glue are catching up, 1 is jus showing white hairs n the other 3 shouldnt b too far behind

Growing under 2 X Kingbrite 480W Samsung lm301h mix epistar 660nm with u.v. and i.r. leds with measured light output in a 1m X 3m room
Light strength currently at around 550 - 600 par / umols (?!?) at canopy
I am feeding with Dutch Pro a&b autoflower grow / bloom, multi total and take root as per their schedule at recommended minimum dosage
This calls for feeding with every water which ive never done before
Always did the water feed water feed but lady at grow shop said it is fine n its what she uses and does with her plants

Ph varies between 5.9 - 6.4
Day temps 22 (were 25 until yesterday) night temps 20
Humidity around 60 - 65 (when humidifiers hav water in them!)
And jus as i typed this realised that humidity is too high for flowering so hav jus gone and lowered humidity setting to 45% - 50%

So far its all been good until bout week ago a couple of the 2fast2vast stared drooping and hav purple in some of the leaf stems
After reading a few posts on here thought it might b over watering so left an extra day between feeds but didnt look any better
Also read it cud b heat / light stress so yesterday knocked the heat down by couple degrees n lowered lights by 10%
Today they are looking better but not perfect

Soooo any ideas?!?
As said ive just turned humidifiers down to 45% - 50% from 60% - 65% so this may make a difference but wont know till tomorrow
Lights go out at 10am n back on at 4pm so will check them tomorrow morn and hope the new lower humidity makes a difference

Cud it b nutes?!? Too much or not enough?!? Am feeding as per Dutch Pro schedule but at recommended lowest amount

Below are my 10 babies
Did try adding the Dutch Pro schedule but only allowed 10 pics!
Thanks again for reading!

My 6 X 2fast2vast...

20220211_094658.jpg

Think this one is more indica than sativa...
20220211_094718.jpg
20220211_094757.jpg
20220211_094804.jpg
20220211_094813.jpg
20220211_094817.jpg

My 4 X gorilla glue...

This is jus starting to flower...
20220211_094725.jpg
20220211_094731.jpg
20220211_094738.jpg
20220211_094744.jpg

From the puffiness in the leaves I'd say they are over watered. Also appear slightly light colored & needing more Nitrogen or just an increase in your nutes. Do you lift your pots to check the weight before you feed ? Make sure the pots are as light as when you first put the soil in the pot.

From the puffiness in the leaves I'd say they are over watered. Also appear slightly light colored & needing more Nitrogen or just an increase in your nutes. Do you lift your pots to check the weight before you feed ? Make sure the pots are as light as when you first put the soil in the pot.
Hi Buds Buddy!
Thanks for your reply!
I do the highly advanced "finger in soil up to the knuckle" test to see when they need watering
My last few grows were scrogs so hav neva done the "lift pot" test

I am giving nutes at lowest recommended dosage
This is the Dutch Pro schedule...

feeds.jpg

Hi Buds Buddy!
Thanks for your reply!
I do the highly advanced "finger in soil up to the knuckle" test to see when they need watering
My last few grows were scrogs so hav neva done the "lift pot" test
That's really not a good way to tell because the bottom of the pot stays wet longer than the top does. It dries from the top down more or less. The wetness at the bottom can eventually cause root rot if the soil doesn't dry enough between waterings.

That's really not a good way to tell because the bottom of the pot stays wet longer than the top does. It dries from the top down more or less. The wetness at the bottom can eventually cause root rot if the soil doesn't dry enough between waterings.
Ah! Thank you for that!
As theses are free growing ill try the pot lift
Got a spare pot n soil to compare to
Nice one!

I am giving nutes at lowest recommended dosage
This is the Dutch Pro schedule...

feeds.jpg
That's probably why they look kind of light in color. That plant looks big enough for Full Strength nutes to me. I'd start increasing it little by little over your next few feedings. I feed strong enough to just give a really slight leaf tip burn & stop at that strength. Then I know they are taking up the max. amount of nutes they can handle.

That's probably why they look kind of light in color. That plant looks big enough for Full Strength nutes to me. I'd start increasing it little by little over your next few feedings. I feed strong enough to just give a really slight leaf tip burn & stop at that strength. Then I know they are taking up the max. amount of nutes they can handle.
the recommended dosage is 2 - 3ml
Will up to 2.5ml and see how they go... thanks again!!
Oh n wat nutes do u use n hav u any thoughts on Dutch Pro?!?

the recommended dosage is 2 - 3ml
Will up to 2.5ml and see how they go... thanks again!!
Oh n wat nutes do u use n hav u any thoughts on Dutch Pro?!?
I never used Dutch Pro. I use Mega Crop but I add Nitrogen & Mono Silicic Acid (a type of Silica that is lacking in Mega Crop).

You should pH to 6.3. Mix a gallon of nutes today & pH to 6.3. Check the pH tomorrow & it will be 6.4 or 6.5. The pH goes up on it's own so you feed at the low end of the pH scale & it will cover all the pH levels to absorb the nutes needed over the next few days.

yeah buds seems to know his s**t!!
as for ph ive always gave it in a range as different micronutes are absorbed better at different ph
Been following this...

nuteph.png
You are correct and carry on if you feel it's working okay. The general consensus with most soil growers here is pH to 6.3 and the soil will buffer up so you get the best range for growing in soil. @Emilya has some great posts on watering and growing in soil. Worth a read for sure. I'll grab a link for you.

Silica?!? Is that the same as liquid silicone?!? Love that stuff
Saved my grow couple years ago
Was in attic n grow tent was getting over 40 degrees at times due to heat wave!
That heat wave was a nightmare wasn't it. I had some plants struggling through that. I'm actually planning on having a break this year through the month or two we seem to get hit with those now.

Back
Top Bottom