Droopy leaves with pics: any ideas?

Silica?!? Is that the same as liquid silicone?!? Love that stuff
Saved my grow couple years ago
Was in attic n grow tent was getting over 40 degrees at times due to heat wave!
Silica is a nutrient that strengthens the stems & helps transport other nutrients. I'm sure it does more. But I use it for stem strength to hold large buds.

You are correct and carry on if you feel it's working okay. The general consensus with most soil growers here is pH to 6.3 and the soil will buffer up so you get the best range for growing in soil. @Emilya has some great posts on watering and growing in soil. Worth a read for sure. I'll grab a link for you.
Emilya is great. She was my 1st tutor 5 years ago this April. She is surely one of the best on this site.

That heat wave was a nightmare wasn't it. I had some plants struggling through that. I'm actually planning on having a break this year through the month or two we seem to get hit with those now.
Well if you dont want to hav a break then i do highly recommend liquid silicon
Gave as a foliar feed when seedlings n then with every feed till pretty much till harvest
Strengthens the plant to better handle higher temps
As said i was getting over 40 degrees in my tent some days but sill got over 6oz off 75 cm X 75 cm scrog

Altho saying that a break is good now n again...
Growing is quite stressful sometimes!!

Well if you dont want to hav a break then i do highly recommend liquid silicon
Gave as a foliar feed when seedlings n then with every feed till pretty much till harvest
Strengthens the plant to better handle higher temps
As said i was getting over 40 degrees in my tent some days but sill got over 6oz off 75 cm X 75 cm scrog

Altho saying that a break is good now n again...
Growing is quite stressful sometimes!!
Yeah it does help a lot. Just more stressful managing them in that heat and last time it pretty much ruined a plant that was at the end. Plus it means I'll have nothing going when the letting agent does the 6 month inspection. Lol.

Silica is a nutrient that strengthens the stems & helps transport other nutrients. I'm sure it does more. But I use it for stem strength to hold large buds.
I can vouch that it def helps with high (!) temps!
Only not using it on this grow as ive got a bottle of Guard’N’Aid Healthy Leaf & Bud as i had a bit of budrot on very end of last grow

My current auto White Widow went droopy like yours a week or so ago. Didn't think I'd over watered but after letting the pot fully dry up and then a feed she bounced back again. Think I watered her a day or two before really needed and she didn't like it.

Yeah it does help a lot. Just more stressful managing them in that heat and last time it pretty much ruined a plant that was at the end. Plus it means I'll have nothing going when the letting agent does the 6 month inspection. Lol.
we hav a yearly gas saftey inspection n they look in the attic to check flum
Was a right pain in the a**e having to take tent down jus so matey cud stick his head thru the hatch for 5 seconds!
Now ive built a room inside my shed...

My current auto White Widow went droopy like yours a week or so ago. Didn't think I'd over watered but after letting the pot fully dry up and then a feed she bounced back again. Think I watered her a day or two before really needed and she didn't like it.
yeah im gona let the pots dry right out as per buds suggestion
also (as per buds suggestion! cool aint he!?!) gona try the lift method to see when they need watering
Only done scrogs so cudnt lift pots before!

we hav a yearly gas saftey inspection n they look in the attic to check flum
Was a right pain in the a**e having to take tent down jus so matey cud stick his head thru the hatch for 5 seconds!
Now ive built a room inside my shed...
Yeah that's a ballache. I'm hoping to get some space cleared in the garage for my bigger tent to do a run after the hot period. Have been toying with the idea of building a small room in there disguised as a little workshop.

yeah im gona let the pots dry right out as per buds suggestion
also (as per buds suggestion! cool aint he!?!) gona try the lift method to see when they need watering
Only done scrogs so cudnt lift pots before!
It does work. It's the method I use too. But occasionally not all the plants are ready at the same time, but I'll water them all anyway like a dingbat:laugh:

Yeah that's a ballache. I'm hoping to get some space cleared in the garage for my bigger tent to do a run after the hot period. Have been toying with the idea of building a small room in there disguised as a little workshop.
ha! Thats exactly wat i pretend mine is! Say its for wood working so the big filter sticking out is for wood dust not weed smell!!!

It does work. It's the method I use too. But occasionally not all the plants are ready at the same time, but I'll water them all anyway like a dingbat:laugh:
yeah i do like to keep to some sort of schedule so they all get feed togetha! prob not best way but i like to kiss... keep it simple stupid!!

so what nutes n soil r u using?!?

im using gold label special mix soil and the Dutch Pro range for autoflowers

Back
Top Bottom