Dropponys Outdoor Med Crop

teia we recently upgraded our gallery software so alot of the old pictures are not working right now. We are trying to fix them. When he posts his new pics you will be able to see them.

Looking forward to the pics droppony. You are going to end up with quite a harvest bro. I'm loving the great outdoors for growing, with how early we got our plants in it's going to be a harvest bonanza come the end of October.

Harvest bonaza is right bro! my method this year is to keep toping them! 2-4-6-8-10 then before you kow it you have 100 colas harvest!

Doesn't quite work that way. Every plant has a threshold for bud production.Its a genetic predetermine factor that is base upon the strains ability to maximize bud production. Instead of one big cola you end up with 2 smaller colas that do not amount to as much as the one cola. So topping so many times could stunt bud production. I am not making this up, its aknown fact.

well will se, my freeind grew all the same strains i have last year and he kept toping them, he got over 2 pounds per plant

Not knocking your ideal dude. Some strains like Blueberry need to be topped to get the most out of it. But others like chronic will faill bad. The only way to find the strains maximum is to experiment but I wanted you to know the facts of tipping.

ya thanks i allready no about all that, 2 pounds per plant is great, and his didnt go out til the 4th of july weekend,

pics

IM0004332.jpg

IM0004351.jpg

there they are doing great, some are getting so wide they are almost touching each other.
they like that hot sun, as long as you give them the water they need.

IM00043211.jpg

IM0004361.jpg

Thanks urdedpal! ya im lucky to be able to grow the best plant in the world in the great outdoors. They love that hot sun!thanks bro

Looking great bro. Those are going to be some real monsters. Wish I had as large of an area to work with. Looks like you are keeping them in great shape. Keep up the good work.

Lookin real good bro.

Nice job man, thouse are going to be some really beautiful bushes. :allgood:

Wow !!!!!

That Is One Beautiful Garden...

Luv The Big Tall Fence.. Keeps Them Safe.....

Bet Ya Just Stand Ther With A Big Smilie.. Thinking About Harvest......

Back
Top Bottom