Flourescent Grow Test EASY SETUP! pics included

FromVtoH

4 clones unknow strain! under 8 - 42 watt 4 ft flourescents 6 of em are 3500k and outside tubes are 6500k 6th week of vegging will be flowering soon! will switch all tubes to 6500K when i 12/12

They are potted in Sea Soil Original* 2.1 -.16 -.05 (incredible soil) with about 30% perlite and Dolomite sprinkled on top soil about two to three tablesoons
Ferts. im using schults 10-15-10 for now at 1/4 strength will be getting organic fert! (Jacks?) any recommendations? soil is doing fine job for nutes for now.

good temps 76degrees
low humidity around 42%
good circulation
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK!!

How am i looking for now??
any comments?

oh p.s.

just discovered spider mites they sucked the sh*t outa two left plants before i realized what was happening so im counter attackin with neew oil spray two times a week!!

Re: Flourescent Grow Test EASY SETUP!!!! pics included

:slide:Brother fight, Brother Fight! That sea soil Original sound very Cool please post pics of bag! Also say where you buy? I love you are using schults 10-15-10 any grower can find this product. My seat is here :popcorn:.. yeah right here :nomo:,, Thank you !

Re: Flourescent Grow Test EASY SETUP!!!! pics included

4 clones unknow strain! under 8 - 42 watt 4 ft flourescents 6 of em are 3500k and outside tubes are 6500k 6th week of vegging will be flowering soon! will switch all tubes to 6500K when i 12/12

They are potted in Sea Soil Original* 2.1 -.16 -.05 (incredible soil) with about 30% perlite and Dolomite sprinkled on top soil about two to three tablesoons
Ferts. im using schults 10-15-10 for now at 1/4 strength will be getting organic fert! (Jacks?) any recommendations? soil is doing fine job for nutes for now.

good temps 76degrees
low humidity around 42%
good circulation
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK!!

How am i looking for now??
any comments?

oh p.s.

just discovered spider mites they sucked the sh*t outa two left plants before i realized what was happening so im counter attackin with neew oil spray two times a week!!

Wheres the pics???

thanks

Sorry guys more pics coming.
rsz_1rsz_1pc230300.jpg

I will be taking more pictures shortly. I forgot to mention in first post i am using T8 bulbs and fixtures. Also will be putting them on 12/12 probably next week so any advice on a good organic bloom fert. is greatly appreciated keep in mind this is my first grow!
THANKS ALOT FOR ANY REPLYS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

yeah so i have just finished an application of neem oil. I'm foliage spraying 2x a week, there has been a decline of spider mites since i have been using it. Thats good!! Infestation wasnt to bad two left plants where the most effected. Again not to bad tho.....but should i be washing leaves with starilezed water like rinse them off every week??

Ohh and i ve noticed recently the leaves are taking on a dark green almost purple tint they look healthy other than that. Could this be a concern a def. of some sort?? i have a hanna ph/ec pen but i believe the probe is off and cant afford to buy new one and solutions and such is there anything cheap i could use for now like under 10$

any replys would be appreciated!

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom