New Grow - First Time Using Premium Strains

Bad news, I lost the seedlings.. It seems I was attempting to create a separate grow box environment out of some styrofoam boxes, and some of the glue must have been heated in the process causing all the seedlings to wither out, sad, guess it was a stupid idea to try that, but it proves to me that I just simply don't have enough room to do this efficiently, I've got buds im trying to keep dark and somewhat draft free, hydro im trying to stay with the light cycle to keep it from stressing, and seedlings that need to stay in growth phase and are extremely vulnerable, all while living in said the same area daily at the same time. I need a better system, and until then I'll have to ease up on the growing altogether; a better system namely a grow tent, with a light that doesn't get very hot, and possibly proper secondary chambers to keep mothers and start seedlings separately, etc etc. As well as a generally better organization of things all around,.

Sad to hear that Bro:passitleft: We all cried and still cry these things on space. Dont give up Man. Try and figure how to use what stuff and space going now more efficient.I have one veg light and space and a flower one too So I have to clone and start seeds at proper times to not run out of space. Assembly line it... 6-8 weeks from dry seed or cutting clone to flower then 8-10 weeks to finish is what I try and plan for in my set up to be pretty sure Im getting an ounce a plant . Throughout that time and each grow you learn how to train the plants for more yield and to fit light and space best
For your drying DIY something I have a big card board box with strings taped inside to hang branches on, paper bags would block light too, I wouldnt shut down grow tent or closet for drying unless you had to for odor control.It takes around a week to be close to start jar curing my way which isnt best but works for now.
007946.JPG

those 2 clones hangng were an ounce together dry:(
:goodluck: :peace:

I've still got 2 white widow x skunks, a maui wowie and lots of blueberry hash that still could possibly sprout yet as soon as I get to it.. So it's not over yet,,, it's just a struggle :sorry: :rip:

On the flip side, I've got about a whole baking dish full of buds from the kerala skunks, and that's not even including the hydro yet, and those are Super Frosty..=)

But don't worry, either way, as easy as it is to get seeds, I'll be sure to make next time's grow TWICE as interesting, to make up for it :smokin:

Don't rely on me too much for accurate herb development, as I really don't have the best most ideal conditions in which to do this, I'm mainly doing this for my benefit, but I don't mind if others tag along, this is not really a connoisseur's type of grow, it's more like, the sweat shop counterfeit purse manufacturing plant operation ring, run by summer camp children who do this as part of their recreational activity for the day.

Just out of curiosity;, If I where to cut the stems of the hydro, would they all grow back if put back into veg mode?, and if they would, would they still be herm plants or would they flower as fem?

It seems as though my buds become smokeable usually after around 3 days, you think it should take about a week before putting in jars? I just hang in closet for now, it's been workin for me, it's nice and dark in there so no light breach, and separated, buds still taste pretty good then but I know a good cure could probably make wonders.

Some good news guys I've got some new starter seedlings sprouted 2 white widow x skunks and a mystery seed, either a blueberry hash or a kerala skunk x bagseed not sure forgot which one it was, and a maui wowie, so I'll try at least not to fuck them all up this time :rollit: Got them under the hps, lowered it to accommodate them, all the kerala skunk hydro's are pretty much dead except for 1 that may still yield some fem seeds so I've got it in 12/12 stil, and still got the one kerala skunk clone on the side doing well in veg

for you guys, here's some shots o' the new girls (I hope hehehe) the most advanced one is the mystery seed, either kerala x skunk bagseed, or blueberry. The two back are the white widows and one in front is mouie wowie. :)

SSPX00019.jpg

SSPX000110.jpg

Some pretty good growth for just a cfl bulb, can't lower it but they seem to be doing great.

SSPX000112.jpg

I was thinking of sifting through the bag of miracle grow, and trying to strain out all the time release orbs, to possibly get better use out of it, what you think?

also im looking at getting a budmaster led soon, with a proper grow tent, should be lots of fun :)

Yeah lol, I admit cheese its' where my original weakness, I'll go through em like cigarettes, got empty boxes of 'em lying around everywhere lol although I prefer mostly the originals, got about 6 more empty boxes lying around my room, have to use em for something, eh? lol, although no need for that now, as I just transplanted them all into the big plastic pots, used up the last of my mg soil, one of them had a bit of a rough transplant from the solo cup, but hopefully with some time will recover just fine.

Soon as they get some growth in their new homes I'll post new pictures
:yummy:

Re potted, and put underneath hps light, moved that pesky light timer too. The rough transplant one seems to be recovering. Lets hope for girls!

SSPX000113.jpg

Back
Top Bottom