Dropponys Outdoor Med Crop

lookin fantastic, thouse are some monster main colas :allgood:

i just harvested the main top colas on the 2 widows, im going to do a double harvest on them so it will give the smaller buds time to faten up.

Indica_0101.jpg

those are just the main tops off of 1 of my widows. it almost takes up the entire room. im gona have some pics up in a little while of my big plants.

Indica_0311.jpg

COLAS AS FAR AS MY STONER EYES CAN SE!!

Indica_0301.jpg

Indica_02611.jpg

Indica_02111.jpg

this plant mite hit 3 pounds!!

Indica_0271.jpg

Indica_03211.jpg

all in all, my smallest plants will give me at least a pound and a half, the others are monsters!! pics do not do these plants justice!!!!! some are almost 9 foot wide! some of the buds are almost 1 and a half foot tall.

I am green.....with envy.

thanks bro. Im allready looking forwar to next spring! lol, i learned so much this year, cant wait to se what they will look like next year when i spread them out more and start them in march instead of june.

holy fuck, iam damn proud of ya, from a beginner to this, i must say you do have a green arm. those bitches are huge. next spring me and a buddy have some plans, look forward to it, were starting to get ready now, we'll have a harvest before then, but by the time spring rolls around we'll have about 40-60 4 foot clones. ready to go out side :D they will be housed in a natural gas green house till then, plus what i will have indoors :D now i dont know much about outdoor, but here comes a crash course. naturally were accounting for males, deaths, and the deer. so this should be good.

dank, take a clone off of each seedling befor you put them outside, and flower it indoors, and you will know the sex.it will save you a shitload of headaches.my freind put out 20 seedlines this year and he only had 6 females and only 2 outa those 6 made it til now.you have the right idea to start them indoors, then they will expload when they go outside! thats how i did mine.and think i started mine late! in june. im going to start mine indoors under my 1000 in january and put them out in march. thanks dank, good luck on your outdoor grow theres nothing like it i go out there everymorning and get a woody just waiting. lol

sorry dank i thoght you had seedlings not clones, its all good then, just get you med licence and you wont worry about shit but theifs bro, i have had the cops here 2 times.

droppony said:
dank, take a clone off of each seedling befor you put them outside, and flower it indoors, and you will know the sex.it will save you a shitload of headaches.my freind put out 20 seedlines this year and he only had 6 females and only 2 outa those 6 made it til now.you have the right idea to start them indoors, then they will expload when they go outside! thats how i did mine.and think i started mine late! in june. im going to start mine indoors under my 1000 in january and put them out in march. thanks dank, good luck on your outdoor grow theres nothing like it i go out there everymorning and get a woody just waiting. lol

all are feminized, so no guess work.

sweet!! me too i got super skunk, pure power plant, blue berry, skunk number 1, white widow, hash plant, southern lights, chronic, ak 47, g13 *haze, and lavender, and for a freaby i got some white shark. all for outdoor next year.the blue barry, and ww are feminized.

they are geting water ounce a day in the morning, im giving them bloom every 3 days, exept for the ones that are 2 weeks til harvest.when i feed them i use 3 tblsp of bloom to a 5 gallon bucket, stiring it with the hose as it fills up, and each plant takes about 3 gallons to fill up .

Back
Top Bottom