Dude1970 - Buddha Auto Flower - 2012

Re: dude1970/buddha auto flower/2012

Hello fellow Growers,
Update time : On 420 we put the ladys under the 1000w hps and all was well, then the warm up! then the overheat. Out side was in the mid 90's, hot sun on the outside grow room wall so hot you could not touch it. And my homemade swamp cooler could not keep up. So for the last week we've been fighting the heat. Temps inside got up to 93 deg maybe alittle higher. Anyway we turned up the fans and well we got a little wind burn as well as some heat stress. So now the lady's get their on a/c unit!! NO MORE TEMP PROBLEMS!!!!!!! YEAH:bravo:
Now to work on humidity , I have 25% to 30% humidity , i tryed a humidifier but my vent fan sucks it all out faster than the air can obsorb it . Any ideas?
:morenutes: The lady's got thier transitional nutes (7.5 ml of progrow and 7.5ml probloom and 5ml of calmag+ because we use revs/osmo water. and a probloom only mix of 20ml bloom and 5ml calmag tree day ago and a good watering to day.
My unknown plant was male so he was pulled and sent to compost heaven.
Well thats the update I will upload a string of daily pix for your veiwing pleasure.:peace:

Her are some pix for today. Enjoy :welcome:
100_06751.JPG
100_06743.JPG
100_06733.JPG
100_06761.JPG

Wow those guys grew fast!

Hello All,
Update time!!!:bravo:

The ladies are about 16 in tall (seven of them are the over two are 7in or so). They are using about 12 oz of water each day ( the RH is 28% all the time in northern AZ). I had a bit of a problem w/ gnats and thrips (little f-ers) so i bought some neem py (to spray on leaves to kill thrips)and some diotanacious earth (for top of soil.it dehydrates soft bodied bugs). No more problem:high-five:

hello its update time!:tokin:
Sorry its been a bit but haven't been felling well. THE ladys are 56 days old and four are ready for harvest , the other five have about two to three more weeks. I will have pix of that tomarrow. Here are todays pixs.

just read your journal and loving the results, one thing i would ask you about is the lighting schedule, autos will flower under any cycle as they flower due to age and not the light schedule, some will flower under 24-0 but most growers use 20-4 from start to finish, switching to 12-12 may have lowered the yield slightly as the plants would of had less time to grow, mine are both in flower and growing under 20-4, i have them under hps with my regular plants for the 12 hours when the hps is on, then the rest of the 20-4 they are under cfls, i wouldnt recomend using 24-0 but as this is the first time i have grown auto i am not one to say much, but i can vouch for them growing and flowering under 20-4, just didnt know if you was aware that autos flower due to age and not lighting schedule, i have came across growers that have grown them totally under 24-0 but most say they do need some dark to start the flower cycle off,

im thinking about trying under 24-0 with my next auto seeds and see if they will grow and flower under 24-0 if after a few weeks i dont see any flowers then ill cut the light down to 20-4, but if keeping the lights are 24-0 stops them flowering then this would possibly be a way of getting them bigger before they flower, say 3 weeks under 24-0 then drop the lights down to 20-4,

hey donpaul.p
Thanks for looking in!! At the time i knew they started auto ,but didn't know age vs photo at the time i changed to 12/12.. buy then it was to late .. It is my first grow and i knew there would be a learning cure. All in all i'll average 1/2 oz a plant for a total of 4 1/2 oz!!! It will cover the cost of power ,seeds,soil and nutes plus it pretty good medicine. The rest will be harvested over the next 3 weeks. I can't wait to start my next grow "Barney's Farm Nightshade"
I will look in on your grow and thanks again

no probs, still a good yield though, some people only get 1/8th per plant but i have seen people who have got 5oz per auto plant, so their is still a lot to learn with these autos, my first auto the g13 poisen dwarf that i have now got in flower took 7 weeks to show sex, in them 7 weeks it only grew about 2inches above the soil, so i decided to lst it and pulled the top down lowed than the nodes and after 48 hours the growth at the nodes was longer than the stem, now its gona crazy and is about 1ft tall, but its well late in flower it should have been finished by now, its bout 9 weeks old roughly, but the first few weeks it grew with no stem, the leaves grew at ground level and it had 3 nodes all on top of each other, the leaves at each node where resting on the ones below, it was only after i used lst for 48 hours that it turned into a monster and now it needs a much bigger pot so im hoping it will give me a good yield.

my 2nd auto the greenhouse seeds auto bomb, grew like a regular none auto seed, the only difference i noticed was the leaves where very thick and rubbery to touch and the fingers on the leaves where to big for the leaf and was all curling up, but height wise its growing like any other plant, apart from it went into flower at 2 weeks so its looks like its on schedule for its flower period, its about 5 inches high, and it smells so bad, its stinks the whole place out, i say bad it smells like some real dank bud, i got big regular plants in flower and they dont smell as much as this auto and the auto has only just shown sex so its not full in flower, so its going to stink when its well into flower

hello fello growers,
Ok i havested two more plant 5 days ago and will harvest the other 4 on the 12th of june. So now i have a problem,i want to start my next crop, but i have 2 drying , 4 flowering and very little space for drying. So i started building a seedling/cloneing room (above) , and a drying room (below). I will have pix up today of the new room and curant grow:allgood:

looks like you got plenty of meds to keep you going for a while mate, make sure that you send me the link if you start a new journal, cuz its not in your signature so its hard to find,

hello 420mag
I'm waiting for last plants to dry to rap up my first grow , thoughts , regrets , leasons learnd , wieghts , and reviews.

Back
Top Bottom