Dusted’s Traditional Hydroponic Grows

@Budget LED Im pleased to say I just pulled the plug for 2 x 250 W red spec 3000 k xl heat sinks. I don’t need the uv switch if you have to assemble them.
Can’t wait to see you grow room after you add those to your 500w. I like the results I got from my (2) 250 red spec 3500k budget lights.

Bummer about the seeds.

Can’t wait to see you grow room after you add those to your 500w. I like the results I got from my (2) 250 red spec 3500k budget lights.

Bummer about the seeds.
I see you are going to add a 500 W board to your systems. I have lots of seeds so I’m not too concerned. They had a half off sale I couldn’t resist buying a few more beans for the collection

I see you are going to add a 500 W board to your systems. I have lots of seeds so I’m not too concerned. They had a half off sale I couldn’t resist buying a few more beans for the collection
Yeah I want to but after thinking about it more I doubt I can run a 1k flowering tent along with a 315w veg tent. Circuit won’t handle that much load. Might have to settle for adding a third 250w R spec 3500k to the dumpster.
How about you? Are you getting by on one circuit?

Yeah I want to but after thinking about it more I doubt I can run a 1k flowering tent along with a 315w veg tent. Circuit won’t handle that much load. Might have to settle for adding a third 250w R spec 3500k to the dumpster.
How about you? Are you getting by on one circuit?
The lights are on one circuit. Never had a problem

Day 47 post flip

Properly hung the new lights today. I am only running them at 90% since there seems to be lots of light now. I angled the new ones into the centre a bit since they are at the edges of the plants. Certainly provides much better coverage and penetration with many light sources spread out over a large area.

Strawberry Banana #1 is starting to look finished but there should be three weeks to go. The strain review said leaving them as long as nine weeks provides more flavour. Strawberry Banana #2 is OK but not a huge producer as expected. At least the Ca deficiency has stopped progressing. I added the CalMag again with the reservoir change today even though the manufacturer says to stop three weeks before harvest. The Cream Caramel really like the added light right above it. The buds are starting to develop nicely. The White Widow is runty and won't provide much either.

Bummer about the seeds, I hope they’ll help you out in that. Those lights look good up there, you’ll have to show us how you mounted the driver, my veg spec is mounted on the angle you speak of.
@DutchinAB what light did you buy?
I went with the 330 watt series 3+ in 3000k.

Bummer about the seeds, I hope they’ll help you out in that. Those lights look good up there, you’ll have to show us how you mounted the driver, my veg spec is mounted on the angle you speak of.

I went with the 330 watt series 3+ in 3000k.
That should light up your flower tent. My ballast attachment wouldn’t work with 3 panels. I ran 2 zip ties around the face of the heat sink, since my two panels are separated

Ah yes I’m hearing what you’re throwing down. I thought I saw at one point they increased the heatsink width to fit the driver straight, but I guess it did not last. It is simply a cosmetic thing after all.

I hope you have a great birthday week, Dusted!

Ah yes I’m hearing what you’re throwing down. I thought I saw at one point they increased the heatsink width to fit the driver straight, but I guess it did not last. It is simply a cosmetic thing after all.

I hope you have a great birthday week, Dusted!
Thanks DAB. It’s actually Nov 30, but who‘s counting.

I can‘t go into the grow room without a hat and proper eye protection without getting a headache now. It’s nasty in there

Damm you dusted now you got me thinking I could use more light. Looks good thought :thumb:
More light is good. Your monthly allotment of pot funds was spent on a rosin press. Christmas present?

Your sounding like my wife :laugh: and like her your right:confused:
You could try telling your wife that the reason you’re having issues with your plants is due to a lack of light. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I received a postal notification that my seeds were delivered. Unfortunately someone in Ontario got my seeds. I live in Alberta.
That's pretty bad. Unless they hand printed your shipping label I can't see the supplier being at fault. How Canada Post screwed that one up is beyond me. What's weird though is I did receive a package of seeds and I'm in Ontario! :thanks:
Totally unrelated though. Mine showed up today. I haven't opened it but they should be Original Glue.

Back
Top Bottom